#Forzathon: June 2017

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 151 comments
996 is my favourite 911 generation, I don't know, there is something about those cars. Nice to have the GT3! Also the 918, great car. I sold it right before the forzathon for 1250000 (sadly couldn't for more as you have to be design/tuning legend) and now I have it back. :D
Also, the races were really fun! Driving that Mercedes "Rote Sau Replica" 300sel at early morning...
Morning race.jpg

Maybe it's the narrow body style? Something just cool about it.

Managed to snag another one on auctions for 60k buyout. Very happy :)

Wld be nice if they let us despoiler the car

I did it all 3 in one championship too, used my Shelby Daytona. Great event, I had a fun time with it. I haven't messed with the 918 yet but I love the sound of the 996, it's fun to drive.

So good to finally drive the 918, I'll keep it and the GT3 stock for now, love how both of them sounds.

I did it all 3 in one championship too, used my Shelby Daytona. Great event, I had a fun time with it. I haven't messed with the 918 yet but ?I love the sound of the 996, it's fun to drive.

Have to respect a man who owns a Daytona. And that 996 is worth an investment in headphones. I had to get two more to tune. I changed the second 918 to MR, and maxed it.

June 20th (one day only) TAMO RACEMO EXPERIENCE

#Forzathon Speed
Complete 3 Speed Traps in the Tamo Racemo to receive 120,000 CR

#Forzathon Fun
Complete a Bucket List Challenge in the Tamo Racemo to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Showing Off
Perform 5 Show Off Skills in the Tamo Racemo to earn 85,000 XP AND the Arooga 1 Horn

#Forzathon Victory Lane
Complete a Race in the Tamo Racemo to win 25,000 CR and 50,000 XP
1-day event tomorrow.

Is the 996 GT3 event still active? I completely forgot about it since I've been caught up in other games recently.

Have to respect a man who owns a Daytona. And that 996 is worth an investment in headphones. I had to get two more to tune. I changed the second 918 to MR, and maxed it.

I don't own many expensive cars but when I had about 10 million banked, I spent 6 million on the Shelby Daytona because I love that car so much. To this day it is my most expensive car in my FH3 garage.

I drove the 996 all weekend, I just couldn't get out of the car to drive anything else, still haven't touched the 918 but I will get to it, I've driven just about every other Porsche Forathon prize cars. I haven't driven one that I didn't like yet, The 996 and the 1982 911 are my two favorites. The 1982 911 surprisingly has a lot of bumper and other body options too.

Sold one of my 996s off for 76k in auction house with Rothmans livery. Hope whoever got it enjoys it and wasn't a "Pro painter" flipping it.

Well, those challenges weren't too challenging. Had to do a few extra races to get the Show Off skills (probably shouldn't have AWD swapped it :)).

I might be a bit weird, but I can't wait to get the Cayenne this Friday. I've been waiting for it for a long time :lol:

I might be a bit weird, but I can't wait to get the Cayenne this Friday. I've been waiting for it for a long time :lol:

Me too, it's the only car I haven't got a picture of for the Horizon Promo and I can't seem to make it spawn in a race or in free roam...

Got everything done in about 30 minutes this morning except for the Showoff skills. Only got two of those so far. It's not the easiest skill for me. Every time I try to drift past someone, I slow down, killing the momentum that was allowing me to pass them in the first place.

Got everything done in about 30 minutes this morning except for the Showoff skills. Only got two of those so far. It's not the easiest skill for me. Every time I try to drift past someone, I slow down, killing the momentum that was allowing me to pass them in the first place.
Drift then Pass works - drift into the corner and pass on the way out works pretty well.

Drift then Pass works - drift into the corner and pass on the way out works pretty well.
I set up a 10-lap race north of Byron (can't remember the exact track name at the moment). It has one specific spot with a sweeping downhill left. AI cars would brake for it, but I didn't need to. So I started drifting past them on the outside and got my last three Showoff skills.

I set up a 10-lap race north of Byron (can't remember the exact track name at the moment). It has one specific spot with a sweeping downhill left. AI cars would brake for it, but I didn't need to. So I started drifting past them on the outside and got my last three Showoff skills.
Awesome work.👍

June 23-26 FUN IN THE SUN

#Forzathon Stylin'
Perform 3 Ebisu Style Skills to win the Porsche Cayenne Turbo

#Forzathon No Equal
Win a game of King to earn 55,000 XP AND 200,000 CR

#Forzathon It's A Hobby
Create a Tuning Setup and Select a Car Horn to earn 75,000 XP

#Forzathon Stock, Rock Or Barrel
Perform 20 Wreckage or Barrel Roll Skills in a D CLASS car to win 3 Wheelspins
Tomorrow's list.

Back