#Forzathon: June 2017

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 151 comments
I have never been so frustrated about getting Ebisu Style skills in my life... I spent nearly an hour trying to get the bloody things!

Serious?! I got it in less than 5 minutes, take a good drift worthy car to the sand dunes near Coober Pedy.
Try using any fast 4WD and drift around the sand dunes near the airport. I used an R8, got it within 10 mins.

Took about 10 minutes for me this morning with the Acura NSX. Also, it was really quick to do the 20 wreckage skills. I was in the Hot Wheels expansion and started driving into light posts.

I did my Ebisu Styles at the outskirts of the small town just south of Ormiston Gorge with the Impreza 22B. Didn't take me long since there's a few steep hills located there.

Took me a few tries to get the technique down for the Ebisu Styles over at the airfield sand dunes in my R8, but it eventually didn't take that long to get the Cayenne.

>does actual Saito-style jumping drifts: nothing happens

>goes to the desert and jumps for tens (if not hundreds) of metres in a Porsche 918: DANK EBISU STYLE 1,000 POINTS 420 NO SCOPE MLG AIR HORNS AND ****

Clearly, the way this specific skill is detected needs to be reworked.

Last edited:
Up until today I have been practicing jumps leading into drifts when in fact I should be doing the opposite for ebisu style. :banghead:

However, I collected the Cayenne within five minutes once I knew what to do. Not my kind of Porsche but still a necessary addition to the SUV division.

Well, even after doing 5 ebisu style skills in a Chevelle SS the game still didn't give me my Cayenne Turbo. So I decided to look on the auction house for one, but of course 90% of them were selling for at least 5 million with all the reasonably priced ones being sold already. Including this one "legendary painter" who was selling 10 of the damn things for 5 million each. What's worse where they were just black with gold door handles and slightly different rims for each.

King was surprisingly easy. Just set up an S1 one and won on my first attempt. There was this kid with a mic who rage quit partly because he lost and partly because he couldn't use his X Class 918

I can't believe it, I won a game of King on my first try. Though, it's probably because I decided to restrict the event to S1 and used my Ford Focus Rally X Car.

June 30 - July 3 DRIVING TOWARD PERFECTION

#Forzathon Express Lane
Get 3 Stars on a Speed Zone to receive 150,000 CR

#Forzathon Follow The Leader
Perform 10 Draft Skills to earn 55,000 XP

#Forzathon Cloud Nine
Perform 3 Triple Pass Skills to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon End Of The Line
Win a Championship to win the Porsche 944 Turbo

Tomorrow's list. Should hopefully learn about July's as well.

I actually can't wait for the 944 Turbo, a friend of mine used to own one that was bought from a MLB player who had done extensive modifications to it, very fun car and his was fast too. I remember going 170 mph/ 273kmh (as a passenger) in that car, it got there fast too.

Did this Forzathon in less than 30 minutes. Had an ongoing championship with Tamo Racemo from last week's Forzathon, and got three of the prizes during the race. Obviously the one left is the speed zone, took the Elemento for seal the deal.

Triple pass can be done pretty easily on Cross Track Scramble location. Also remember to downgrade the opponents to New Racer.

What are the specs of the 944 Turbo?

As soon as I found out about it coming to Forza, I IMMEDIATELY thought of it as my drift build. Do you guys think it's suitable?

It's very balanced. The sound is pretty close to the real thing too! Sadly not much bodykit choices, at least they have the Lemans style spoiler instead of a generic gt wing.

Gonna make a virtual replica of my street car. Once again I see crazy prices for these on the auction market, but managed to bag 2 rather decent deals. (one for 600k, another for 70k)

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Wasted no time creating this

GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
Triple pass can be done pretty easily on Cross Track Scramble location. Also remember to downgrade the opponents to New Racer.
Thanks. It took only one lap to get all three triple passes.

Sorry for the slight bump, but i have a small question:

I'm buying an Xbox One with Forza Horizon 3 in a few days and i'm wondering if all Porsches given via Forzathon are still available (via ingame purchase or something like that?) or were they exclusive to those events (and therefore, no way to have then anymore?)

Thanks.

Sorry for the slight bump, but i have a small question:

I'm buying an Xbox One with Forza Horizon 3 in a few days and i'm wondering if all Porsches given via Forzathon are still available (via ingame purchase or something like that?) or were they exclusive to those events (and therefore, no way to have then anymore?)

Thanks.

The only way to get them now is through the auction house.

Back