#Forzathon: May 2017

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 204 comments
For those who haven't done the challenge for the Porsche 911 Turbo S yet, here are the cars that don't work:

Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
Ferrari 599XX
#7 M-Sport Bentley Continental GT3
#17 Xbox Racing Ford Falcon FG X
F-TYPE Project 7 Horizon Edition
F-TYPE Project 7 Preorder Ca

I also tried the Sesto Elemento before coming here and got nothing.
Then I switched to the Radical RXC Turbo and also got nothing.

Anyone else get a Marketplace Error when trying to get in the Lamborgini #63 Squadra Corse Huracan LP620-2 Super Trofeo 2015? Never been able to use it and I would really like to now.

Edit: got it with a modified BAC Mono

Last edited:
What car are you using?

Just got 3 stars with the Sesto but have not gotten the car. :( Opps, just saw the Sesto comment, Bac Mono up next. 3 stars in the Bac through the speed zone, no award, going to reboot and see if that works.

Last edited:
I used my Ultima 1020 for the 3-star challenge. It worked fine.

The 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S is easily my favorite of the modern 911s in this game.

I just gave up and grabbed one from the auction house! :dopey:
I just unlocked it with a X class Ultima at the Hot Wheels track, that was pretty fun. :)

Last edited:
The speed zones in the Hot Wheels expansion are super easy mode. I logged on with the stock Ferrari FXX-K selected, took it to Hot Wheels area, teleported to the nearest speed zone and got it first try.

The speed zones in the Hot Wheels expansion are super easy mode. I logged on with the stock Ferrari FXX-K selected, took it to Hot Wheels area, teleported to the nearest speed zone and got it first try.
@JONK1969 mentioned on the official forums that the PR Stunts at Blizzard Mountain seemed a little too difficult for most players, so they made the Hot Wheels ones easier by comparison.

Got the 911 using the Ultima, the Sesto does not work. This is similar to a previous Forzathon about British cars where I couldn't use the new Conti GT to get it done. Seems its true then, that DLC cars (free or not) would not work in the challenges.

Except the Porsche ones obviously.

@JONK1969 mentioned on the official forums that the PR Stunts at Blizzard Mountain seemed a little too difficult for most players, so they made the Hot Wheels ones easier by comparison.
Strange, I had no problems with the ones in Blizzard Mountain either. Granted those from Hot Wheels are even more easy.

I still find the ones from the base game the hardest, still haven't completed them all (but didn't really care to try either).

I'm really bad at drifting too but that Focus RS RX works miracles, helped me get all drifting stars and win the RAM Runner HE in BM. Rallycross 4WD power sliding style for the win :)

Currently doing the Online Adventure Challenge and I randomly show up in a room with @ZachAttack1991 :)

For those wondering you need to do all 4 races for it to unlock.

Also, the Online Adventure doesn't count for the other Challenge where you need to complete a Championship.

Yes sir, that was me. Not the car i wanted to race with. :lol: Worked the weekend, 12hrs shifts :yuck: So I wanted to get the forzathon outta the way that night. Now 2 days off. :)

Yes sir, that was me. Not the car i wanted to race with. :lol: Worked the weekend, 12hrs shifts :yuck: So I wanted to get the forzathon outta the way that night. Now 2 days off. :)
Whereas I had just gotten up and bashed out that #Forzathon during breakfast :)

I usually do the #Forzathons early, can get them in before I go to work.

Anyone know if the Forzathon events will continue until the next Horizon 4 come out next year? Or will the Forzathon events be over once we get the last DLC car pack this coming August?

This 991 Turbo S is amazing

9a3aac13-7473-4e87-bd97-316651da74b5_Thumbnail.PNG

014e7de1-2a6b-41bc-a6a3-770f426fec0b_Thumbnail.PNG
6c991765-b734-4316-9c8b-6aa98829b282_Thumbnail.PNG

Anyone know if the Forzathon events will continue until the next Horizon 4 come out next year? Or will the Forzathon events be over once we get the last DLC car pack this coming August?
We don't know as this is the first game to feature regular weekly challenges.

#Forzathon will almost certainly run until September/October when the next Forza Motorsport title is released, but after that things are uncertain.

Typically, monthly DLC for a Horizon game stops once the next Motorsport is released (and vice-versa). Given the massive success of Forza Horizon 3 however I wouldn't be surprised if support goes on until Christmas at least, as it's a good beginner-friendly racing game to bundle with consoles.

I really hope Forzathon events are a part of this year's Forza release, even if it is a Motorsport title. I can't imagine the challenges being as varied as they are in Horizon, there are only so many things you can do on closed off circuits.

Is it me, or does it seem somewhat unusual that the June Forzathon events (other than the first week) haven't been announced yet?

Wasn't it like that for May as well, they unveiled the remainder of the monthly challenges in the first friday of the new month in their WIR thingie?

#Forzathon updates are always tied together with game content updates, and those typically come out on the first Tuesday of each month.

I suspect we'll get a teaser on Friday and a new pack on Tuesday, with the Achievements being added a day or 2 later.

Back