#Forzathon: May 2017

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 3' started by PJTierney, Apr 28, 2017.

1. PJTierney

PJTierney

[​IMG]

May #Forzathon details

Events begin at 3am Eastern on the dates shown (midnight Pacific time)
    For calendar view see www.bit.ly/ForzaCalendars

----
    May 12th-15th LEAD THE WAY

#Forzathon Burn Free
    Perform 10 Burnout Skills to receive 55,000 CR

#Forzathon Stunt Double
    Perform 20 Hot Wheels Air Skills or Stuntman Skills to earn 95,000 XP

#Forzathon A Solid Round
    Beat a Rival to win the Porsche 911 GT2 RS

#Forzathon Shaking All Over
    Get 3 Stars on a Danger Sign in the Bone Shaker or Meyers Manx to win 3 Wheelspins and 100,000 CR

[​IMG]

----
    May 19th-22nd OUTBACK FIELD TRIP

#Forzathon Tree Hugger
    Perform 20 Lumberjack Skills to receive 85,000 CR

#Forzathon Play S'More
    Complete 3 Playground Games to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Flashlight Start
    Complete a Street Race to win the Porsche Carrera GT

#Forzathon Always Prepared
    Complete a Bucket List that ends in the Outback to earn 75,000 XP

[​IMG]

----
    May 23rd (one day) JUST A LITTLE RECREATION

#Forzathon Soaring Luxury
    3 Star the Airport Danger Sign in the Mercedes-Benz G 65 AMG to win the Lamborghini Huracàn HE

#Forzathon That Was Close
    Perform 10 Near Miss Skills in a Sports Utility Hero to receive 100,000 CR

#Forzathon Cultural Phenomenon
    Complete 5 Head-to-Head races in a Land Rover to earn 85,000 XP

#Forzathon How Sporting
    Win a Championship in a Sports Utility Hero to win 3 Wheelspins

[​IMG]

----
    May 26th-29th AT THE CROSSROADS

#Forzathon Family Tour
    Complete an Online Adventure to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Double Duty
    Complete 2 Races to receive 150,000 CR

#Forzathon Forced Induction
    Get 3 Stars on a Speed Zone in an Extreme Track Toy to win the Porsche 911 Turbo S

#Forzathon Qualifying Procedure
    Complete a Championship to earn 85,000 XP

[​IMG]

----
    June 2nd?

#Forzathon Luxury Crossover
    Complete 3 Street Races to win the Porsche Macan Turbo and 50,000 CR

#Forzathon A Song to Sing
    Bank a Skill Chain during 3 Skill Songs to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Flying the Coop
    Perform 20 Ultimate Air Skills in a Super Saloon to receive 25,000 CR and the Rooster Horn

#Forzathon Pull Into the Station
    Complete a Race to receive 25,000 CR and the Train Horn

[​IMG]

Note: Lamborghini Huracán Horizon Edition is not a new car; you can get it already from the Auction House.

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  2. lilcat89

lilcat89

Another Porsche filled month of forzathon! I'm willing to bet that the barn find is the Porsche 356 speedster. That should finish the expansion roster that was in FM6 as well.

xlDevontelx and VXR like this.
  3. JR98

JR98 Premium

Can't wait to get the Carrera GT and 911 Turbo S

4. Nielsen

Nielsen

The expansion for FM6 had cars not yet announced for FH3 and a few that most likely won't come to the game, such as the 962.

5. Master Weasel

Master Weasel Premium

I'm personally hoping that the 911 GT1 will be a Forzathon prize in the future since we already have cars similar to it like the Mercedes CLK-GTR, McLaren F1 GT, and the Nissan R390.

6. Nielsen

Nielsen

The 911 GT1 in FM6 is the race car though. The F1 GTR, CLK-GTR and R390 in FH3 are road cars in the retro supercar division. They would need the 911 GT1 Straßenversion for a real competitor.

7. Master Weasel

Master Weasel Premium

You've got a point. It would most likely be put in Extreme Track Toys along with the other race cars if it were to come. But to get around that, we could always remove the 911 GT1's livery and make a custom Blueprint where only those four cars are allowed.

8. JR98

JR98 Premium

If we get the 911 GT1, it would be most likely be the Street version, probably put into the same category as the other GT1 homologations.

9. eminem09494

eminem09494

The F1 GTR is not in Forza unfortunately

10. JR98

JR98 Premium

I think he may have been talking about the F1 GT longtail

11. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

I just want a Toyota GT-ONE road car in Forza... :(

12. GroupB

GroupB Premium

Just a note to the author: the Huracan HE is not a new addition to the game and the stats are readily available. I believe it was part of the original batch of wheelspin cars at launch. In any case, it's been in my garage for a long time.

PJTierney, SlipZtrEm and Ameer67 like this.
  13. Nielsen

Nielsen

Right.

Yes, that's the one I meant. F1 GT.

14. infamousphil

infamousphil

As much as yall dig the 911s coming to Forza (not a fan of the series personally), Forza is missing a key machine from the German automaker.

I'd be thrilled to realise that PD and GT7 would honor it's patrons with the 928GT. A car that was more powerful and quicker than the 911s of the day. A 964, 944 or 914 would just infuriate me.

FosterG and ykiki like this.
  15. DDastardly00

DDastardly00

Oh man, May is going to be so much fun with the Hot Wheels DLC and now this? I just ordered ME:A which should arrive on Thursday, suddenly I expect my progress to go very....slowly now. It's going to be hard finding time to split between both games.

16. infamousphil

infamousphil

928GT. If Forza continues to ignore it, maybe GT7 will pick it up.

Sorry. Please delete this post.

FosterG likes this.
  17. Rob192005

Rob192005 Premium

Deleted.

18. HarlemG27

HarlemG27

Am I the only one hoping the 356 has hardtop option. Can only dream

VXR and ykiki like this.
  19. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Welp, sorry to break to you but you'll be waiting a hell a lot long time for GT7, as it won't get announced anytime "soon". And even though you didn't mention it but I'll gonna say it anyway, it looks like PD isn't adding any classic cars into GTS as the oldest car is the car list so far is the Lotus Evora (2009), so even then there's a silm chance of seeing it (or any older cars for that matter) in that game.

Btw, since T10 will be partnering up with Porsche for the next 6 years (including their cars at day one for each iteration of the next coming Forza games), as mentioned here, who knows what kind of Porsches they will be adding, but this time both T10 and PG shouldn't be restricted from adding the Porsche what they, and we, want unlike back then.

Exciting times is just ahead for Forza Motorsport 7 once it gets announced at E3 2017! :D

FosterG, DDastardly00, VXR and 3 others like this.
  20. infamousphil

infamousphil

Yeah, I know it'll be a long while before 7 is released. But hey... it gives me time to get the children out to university and save the funds to afford online gaming as it is today.

I don't do abreviated GT or any Forza. But again, I'm certain yall will certainly enjoy the 928. It was truly a remarkable piece of engineering that was sweating C4 Corvette owners with little effort.

TokoTurismo likes this.
  21. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

So I noticed they updated the Forzathon section of the menus in-game for this weekend, it looks like you just have to win a race in a Porsche to get the barnfind. The "challenges" are getting so easy it's almost ridiculous.

xlDevontelx likes this.
  22. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

Since all I'm concerned about are the cars and not the challenges, that's fine with me.

FosterG, sangdude82, DK and 6 others like this.
  23. STEVE416

STEVE416

Anyone know how I can get the 918 ? beside the auctions ?

24. JR98

JR98 Premium

Auction House is the only way to get the 918 now AFAIK, unless it becomes another Forzathon prize in the future

AudiMan2011 likes this.
  25. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

There's no winning, really: make the challenges too hard (like that damned Rolls challenge in FM6 last year) and people will complain. Make 'em too easy, people will complain.

I agree that they're almost so easy you can do them accidentally these days, but I don't think Forzathon is really about challenging players. It's sort of like GT6's log-in bonus: a carrot to dangle in front of people to encourage long-term activity. There were lots of folks that logged in simply to keep their bonus at max... and I'm seeing more than a few people making sure they log into FH3 on weekends to nab rare cars. Hell, I'm one of them! :lol:

FosterG, DK, FT-1 and 4 others like this.
  26. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Of course! I have a special place in my heart when it comes to classic and retro cars, so a car like the 928 I would gladly love to see get added to any racing game, that and the fact that it's one of my childhood cars as well. :)

27. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

Oh I'm not complaining, not really anyway... the more cars the merrier, and the less work required to get them the better, especially since the Forzathon Porsches are basically rehashed material from FM6/FH2. Making the challenges difficult doesn't make sense since I can just boot up those two games if I want to play around with them. I'm half expecting at this rate the Carrera GT to be something like, "boot the game up to receive the 2003 Porsche Carrera GT" :lol:

Guilty as charged as well. :D

28. DDastardly00

DDastardly00

Wow, no classic cars in GTS? What horrible idea! So classic car enthusiasts get the cold shoulder in the next outing, good to know.

29. STEVE416

STEVE416

Damn, thanks for the reply back .

This car is a beast (918) auctions house they are going for about $8Mill and up geeze

30. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

We're not sure yet. The final car list hasn't been announced by PD as of yet, but it would be a shame if there weren't any though.

GT6champNK_69 and TomBrady like this.