#Forzathon: May 2017

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 204 comments
That jump was a total nightmare. Kept landing at 155-165 meters with fully tuned car. Only after downloading a tune with obviously road setup, as it was jumping like crazy at any bump, suddenly 177 meters. Seems the rally suspension swallowed the energy at the jump.

Anyone managed to do the Land Rover head to head challenge? Did about 10 races, won 6 and never got the XP... :(
Did the Land Rover challenge in a Range Rover Sport and got the XP In about 15 minutes. Very easy. The jump was tough but finally got 551ft!

Did the Land Rover challenge in a Range Rover Sport and got the XP In about 15 minutes. Very easy. The jump was tough but finally got 551ft!
Hmm, interesting. I was doing it in exactly the same car and never got the XP.

Hmm, interesting. I was doing it in exactly the same car and never got the XP.
I think there are a few bugs and glitches creeping into FH3, a lot of my leaderboard scores don't correspond with my PB's and don't seem to be updated. Seems worse since the Hot Wheels expansion but that might just be coincidence.

I think there are a few bugs and glitches creeping into FH3, a lot of my leaderboard scores don't correspond with my PB's and don't seem to be updated. Seems worse since the Hot Wheels expansion but that might just be coincidence.
Definitely. Once I won a race by a mile, watched the replay, and when I came out of replay mode, I was 2nd with seconds behind :eek:

Currently doing the Online Adventure Challenge and I randomly show up in a room with @ZachAttack1991 :)

For those wondering you need to do all 4 races for it to unlock.

Also, the Online Adventure doesn't count for the other Challenge where you need to complete a Championship.

Last edited:
ive done two different speed zones with 2 different extreme track toys and have got well above the speed needed to gain 3 stars, yet i havent received the 911 turbo? anyone having the same issue here

ive done two different speed zones with 2 different extreme track toys and have got well above the speed needed to gain 3 stars, yet i havent received the 911 turbo? anyone having the same issue here

This is happening to me as well. Very strange as I never had issues with Forzathons before.

just done it again with the zonda r, got it third times the charm i guess haha

This is really weird.

My previous attempts in the Ferrari 599XX at the South Yarra Speed Zone weren't weren't registering, but as soon as I tried the Pagani Zonda R, it worked. :confused:

This is really weird.

My previous attempts in the Ferrari 599XX at the South Yarra Speed Zone weren't weren't registering, but as soon as I tried the Pagani Zonda R, it worked. :confused:
Maybe it's another one of those Forzathons were only certain cars work? I remember a Nissan barrel roll challenge a few weeks ago that had a bunch of Nissan's that wouldn't count.

I can attest to the non-registering of the 3 star challenge, both the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento and the Bentley Continental GT3 didn't register for the challenge. Once I drove an Ariel Atom, the achievement was finally unlocked. It's certainly another case of "Forzathon car nitpicking"...

I used my Ultima 1080 for the 3-star challenge. It worked fine.

The 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S is easily my favorite of the modern 911s in this game.

Last edited:
My advice would be to stick with the Extreme Track Toys that have been in the game from launch to guarantee unlocking the 911 Turbo S. With that said, I can confirm you can use the 991 GT3 RS to complete the challenge.

Last edited:
Having to do an online adventure reminds me why I never do online adventures unless 1.) Forzathon requires me to, or 2.) it's a closed group of friends. It's the childishness and stupidity denser than a collapsed sun that gets me down. Drive to the next race? Not without getting run into a dozen times by children who think it's funny. Pass a car to gain position? Not without body-checking them into a barrier like an NHL enforcer. Sigh.

Worked fine for me using the 'Ferrari FXX K' at Surfers Central Speed Zone with 290 KM/H.

Very easy challenge as long as you dodge the heavy traffic.

For those who haven't done the challenge for the Porsche 911 Turbo S yet, here are the cars that don't work:

Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
Ferrari 599XX
#7 M-Sport Bentley Continental GT3
#17 Xbox Racing Ford Falcon FG X
F-TYPE Project 7 Horizon Edition
F-TYPE Project 7 Preorder Ca

Ariel Atom V8
Auto-Upgrade to S2
Speed Zone immediately South from Surfers Paradise Festival Hub
Approach from North

It took me less time to complete this Challenge than it did to type this up ;)

Back