Four Key Takeaways From The Official Project CARS 2 FAQ

With all the tracks and cars, and my Seat time limited to about 4 hours a week....
It will take me several years to experience all of what I want, and I doubt I will get to experience every car on every track..
I just won't have the time...
I've said before, "I wonder how many Divorces this Genre ( racing Sims ) is going to be responsible for?"

Has anyone every called out Sick to stay home and Race?

Come on, Fess up, you know you Have...

Less than a Month Away...
Where I live, in NE PA, the Start of Deer Season, most company's close for a few days...
Because every employee is taking of to go hunting...

I can see that Happening now for Launch day of a new SIM..
We had to close for a few days because pCars II was released. All the guys called out sick.

I know I would if I could...

With all the tracks and cars, and my Seat time limited to about 4 hours a week....
It will take me several years to experience all of what I want, and I doubt I will get to experience every car on every track..
I just won't have the time...
I've said before, "I wonder how many Divorces this Genre ( racing Sims ) is going to be responsible for?"

Has anyone every called out Sick to stay home and Race?

Come on, Fess up, you know you Have...

Less than a Month Away...
Where I live, in NE PA, the Start of Deer Season, most company's close for a few days...
Because every employee is taking of to go hunting...

I can see that Happening now for Launch day of a new SIM..
We had to close for a few days because pCars II was released. All the guys called out sick.

I know I would if I could...

Only time I took off work for a games were Tomb Raider 2 and Gran Turismo games. However, me and my work partner hooked up a tv and PSOne, PS2, Game Cube and Dreamcast in our telephone cube van. :DThose were the days...
verizon-service-van-washington-dc-usa-e6k0an.jpg

I'm going to do a couple laps in cars I'll spend the least time with. Then, spend time with the R32 GT-R and Audi V8. After that, GT4 & TCR will take up most my time.

What about HDR on PCs? Will it be supported in the future via upcoming graphics cards and monitors?

Back