K KB18 (Banned) Messages 11 Messages GhilliePepper Feb 28, 2011 #2 GT5 Prodigy. Beethoven would be jealous.
daus26 Messages 1,335 WA Messages TEAM-SWD-daus26 Feb 28, 2011 #3 I am impressed. Did he purposely let those cars pass by midway?
G gtoplanet Messages 2 Mar 1, 2011 #4 daus26 I am impressed. Did he purposely let those cars pass by midway? Click to expand... Looks like he got bored midway and wanted a challenge!
daus26 I am impressed. Did he purposely let those cars pass by midway? Click to expand... Looks like he got bored midway and wanted a challenge!
M mr2fast Messages 6 Messages Silver_Shark_KSA Messages XsilversharkX Mar 1, 2011 #6 great driving for a four years old racer
tanveerahmed2k8 Messages 92 Messages the1thatownedyou Mar 3, 2011 #7 to be honest he looks 7 to me. but Great job anyway he is talented like this kid https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=184925
to be honest he looks 7 to me. but Great job anyway he is talented like this kid https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=184925
B Boricua1117 Messages 94 Messages boricua1117 Messages Anonymous1117 Mar 21, 2011 #8 thats the next ricky bobby