FP Motorsports

The logo is most likely changing everyone so be on the lookout for another logo hopefully early enough tonight to get another club set up.

The FMP club is going to be scrapped and a new one will come up as soon as Zoo and Jimbo come up with a good "name" AND "logo".

Sorry for the massive confusion and several last minute changes today everyone. we had no idea a new site would be opening for the Forza section from GTP.

Have my copy here and ready to go. I am going to play a bit of FM3 first though before I set it up. I'm almost at level 50, and I want to receive that Peugeot. :D

The logo is most likely changing everyone so be on the lookout for another logo hopefully early enough tonight to get another club set up.

The FMP club is going to be scrapped and a new one will come up as soon as Zoo and Jimbo come up with a good "name" AND "logo".

Sorry for the massive confusion and several last minute changes today everyone. we had no idea a new site would be opening for the Forza section from GTP.

I could have told you, but I was sworn to secrecy.

Anything I could have said would have been wrapped in mystery and confusion.

No worries, there is a lot of game to keep us occupied. :)

I could have told you, but I was sworn to secrecy.

Anything I could have said would have been wrapped in mystery and confusion.

It's alright man. Just a major kink in setting things up but with the guys we got leading this thing Im very confident that we will figure this all out sooner rather than later.

Sorry for the delay everyone. (Damn, I feel like Im KAZ over at PD)

It's alright man. Just a major kink in setting things up but with the guys we got leading this thing Im very confident that we will figure this all out sooner rather than later.

Sorry for the delay everyone. (Damn, I feel like Im KAZ over at PD)

No. Do not even compare yourself to that mess. Lol.

I adjusted the background to fit properly.
IMG141-1.jpg

I'll just wait until you guys settle for the name and start working on my own take of the logo then. Hopefully, I'll have the game soon, I better not get screwed again and have to wait until monday :(

For a second I thought the club was closed... Good thing its not. Don't have the game yet but hopefully by the end of the week. Can't wait to race!

JBS
Pretty good. The motorsports part feels kind of meh in comparison to the rest of the logo though.

I agree. I like the incorporation of P into the FM logo. But the Motorsports text and background behind it doesn't match the FP.

Maybe try the Forza "M" directly on top of the P in the original silver color where the M would be at originally. Then you can add on "otorsport" if it looks decent. Or just scratch the "otorsport" and make a nice background. Maybe that background could be similar to the GTP logo to show our heritage and where we come from.....

ANNOUNCEMENT:

After talking with MuchoJimbo I have confirmed the new name is FP Motorsports.

Update: Invites have been sent to everyone that is on my friends list that has loaded up the game at least once.

I know a good portion of you don't have it yet or just haven't put it in. So... anyone that hasn't gotten an invite, please either message me or post it here.

All Club Members-

In my storefront, I have Forza Logos with Country flags
EX:
IMG142-1.jpg

Currently have-
USA, New Zealand, Canada, Sweden, Australia, UK, and Germany.

I looked over the Roster to see where everyone is from, if I missed you or want one, let me know.

Also, the flags are not to spec, so if I missed a detail, or something is not right, PM me.

The logo is ideal for small to medium rear bumper placement.

I agree. I like the incorporation of P into the FM logo. But the Motorsports text and background behind it doesn't match the FP.

Maybe try the Forza "M" directly on top of the P in the original silver color where the M would be at originally. Then you can add on "otorsport" if it looks decent. Or just scratch the "otorsport" and make a nice background. Maybe that background could be similar to the GTP logo to show our heritage and where we come from.....

Yeah I agree to have the M like the FM logo but have it just under the P going through the bottom of the P like the P goes through the F. Basically keeping Motorsports where its at just moving it close to the P so the M can go through it. Just a thought.

Here is to the future of the club! I suck at racing, seeing that is my main skill, well im glad to be here haha :bowdown: that logo is awesome, love it!

Like this Obviously this is sloppy as it gets but just to give the idea. Cut out a small space between the M and the P just like the P and the F.

FPM.jpg

The M may look better in black.

Put the p under the m and drop the otorsports

If you can send me an unlocked vinyl with the f, p, and m.

I think if you put the P under the M it's going to look like FMP instead of FPM. I think if he does it like the one i showed then he can leave the motorsports as well.

@Jimbo. If you do try without the Motorports just make sure you keep the actuall site theme in the background somehow like you have it now. Gotta keep the 1 red and 3 gray stripes like the site logo somehow, even if you have to place it differently.

I'm really not of a fan of the big emphasis on outlines and big black backdrops personally :embarrassed:

Back