FP Motorsports

IMG144-1.jpg

Nice Jimbo. I think we are getting somewhere now. I think we are really close. Try a grey center with black outline on that P and try and tinker with some coloring with the M. Maybe try and put that reflection into the motorsports like your last logo.

Hey guys, do you mind if I share my project in progress to the group? I'm thinking of making 3 versions. One for me, one for the club, and one for the Auction House. (It's a replica) One thing though, you can't mention what car I'm making, I want it to be a surprise.

Just checking in. I won't be online until I figure out my pedal/playseat thing....

Jerome

Hey guys, do you mind if I share my project in progress to the group? I'm thinking of making 3 versions. One for me, one for the club, and one for the Auction House. (It's a replica) One thing though, you can't mention what car I'm making, I want it to be a surprise.

Show us what you got.

Mucho Jimbo may get final word though unless you blow us away. Don't want to step on his toes if you know what I mean. He has been working on it for a while.

Since we are a civilized bunch, and due to the new forum putting a hiccup in our logo and team name. We should allow for member ideas and then do what we were going to do from GTP and Zoo (assuming he wouldn't mind) could do a vote once we have some entries.

Just an idea. I am off to bed, so no more from me tonight.

Sounds good Jimbo. I'll get with Zoo and see if he can update the OP once we have enough designs or the leaders of the club (me, you, Zoo and Soldier) will just select one. We got time to figure it out while people post logos.

Let see what everyone has got for a design!!

Alright, just saw the post over at GTPlanet,, and made the jump over here as well. Just got home, and installing updates, and what not. Can't wait to get started.

For what it's worth, I shared my little NA Miata GT1 Replica with the club. Kept it limited to 350 for the time being, though. We can remove them whenever? I noticed it had some non-stock parts on it already equipped, rather bizarrely.

The sports exhaust makes it sound angry 👍

I'm pretty sure you can remove it at any time.

I'm painting up a ZR1 for the crew also. Would you believe they have almnost every tire manufacturer in the manufacturers decals but no Pirelli??? Whats up with that. That's the one company that they had a partnership with for this game. There tire model is Pirelli but no logo in the manufacturers decals. What?? Really?? That's pretty odd if you ask me.

I'm pretty sure you can remove it at any time.

I'm painting up a ZR1 for the crew also. Would you believe they have almnost every tire manufacturer in the manufacturers decals but no Pirelli??? Whats up with that. That's the one company that they had a partnership with for this game. There tire model is Pirelli but no logo in the manufacturers decals. What?? Really?? That's pretty odd if you ask me.

There was a Pirelli logo in FM3, so that is odd.

I just finished painting and upgrading (S-Class 700) my ZR1 that I was planning on sharing with the club. I can't seem to share it though. I get a message saying "the car you selected is currently locked. You cannot share or sync to the garage" Is it because it was one of the transfer cars or is it because there are locked vinyl groups on it?

I added my Scoobie S204, it's completely stock, so if you want it customized in any way I'll have to take it off.

Here I am :-), my game was shipped from UK to Croatia, so I should be able to get a hold of it by weekend, hopefully.

Looking forward to seeing you on the track.

I am wheel user, but due to having small child, it's not always possible for me to connect the wheel, so I will be using controller also.
I hook up my wheel mostly during weekends.

I have to wait a few day to get my copy in the post. (UK)
I should get it tomorrow :D

Darkmiss, did you took my number #78, cause when i entered it in the spreadsheet i was available, and know I see your name under #78!?

Sorry, if I came a bit offensive, it wasn't my intention :cheers:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have noticed a couple members that are listed in the google doc in the OP have joined other clubs. These people have been deleted from the doc.

Reserved for Team GTP transfer.

Here is the Google Doc Roster. I cannot effectively edit anything on the iPad so expect recent changes to take affect later tonight when I get off my lazy.... and get on my PC.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtUBhC0CkHKUdHFJNzJFQUF6WF9tY0VnbmRVQ0tEX3c&hl=en_US

For now if you are a new member and would like to join post your intentions and add your information to the Google Doc.

Thanks.
send me FR will be picking up my copy friday morning can't wait

Show us what you got.

Mucho Jimbo may get final word though unless you blow us away. Don't want to step on his toes if you know what I mean. He has been working on it for a while.

Don't worry, It's just a replica of a real life WRC car. I can't really make anything in the Livery Editor unless I have reference images! :lol:

The 1969 Camaro Z28 is a unicorn right? If so I think you can earn that by getting to one of the driver levels. It handles quite terribly however, I was frightened driving it. The '64 Mustang however is top notch, very fun!

Hey Zoo, look on the Hypercar Autocross leaderboards. ;)

I don't think many people have tried the rivals stuff yet, if I'm #9 then there can't be more than 100 people.

Don't worry, It's just a replica of a real life WRC car. I can't really make anything in the Livery Editor unless I have reference images! :lol:

The 1969 Camaro Z28 is a unicorn right? If so I think you can earn that by getting to one of the driver levels. It handles quite terribly however, I was frightened driving it. The '64 Mustang however is top notch, very fun!

The 69 SS is the unicorn.

I just drove my 800+HP ZR1 last night and OMG that thing is a freaking BEAST. I was getting allot of wheel hop though even when braking (no tuning adjustments). I can see this game is really going to give the good tuners an advantage.

BTW Im working on a club logo. It's looking decent so far.

There's so much to do in this game. I just realized I spent the last hour in Rivals mode alone. So many things to do, I think I'll grow 85 Years old before I finish it.

Back