FP Motorsports

Wow, posts! :lol: would be nice to get a race together for old times sake. A lot of names are just completely MIA.

For sure. We should all stream it too, J/K, I just started streaming so it excites me, LOL. This is MuchoJimbo BTW. Keep me updated so I can join in on the fun.

Wow! Didnt know this thread still existed. Still have my 360 but my wheel has been put away for a solid 3 years now. Greetings everyone! Lol

Jeez 7 years since we last raced.. I'm GTPJarreau btw (was called AVVSOM3 on Xbox) So many memories of racing you guys on Forza 4, to think I was just a kid back then :eek: If anyone is still playing racing games on PS4/PS5 add my account GTJG44. Would be fun to relive those racing memories again if you guys are still here!:cheers:

Jeez 7 years since we last raced.. I'm GTPJarreau btw (was called AVVSOM3 on Xbox) So many memories of racing you guys on Forza 4, to think I was just a kid back then :eek: If anyone is still playing racing games on PS4/PS5 add my account GTJG44. Would be fun to relive those racing memories again if you guys are still here!:cheers:

Wow! Never would have expected a recent post on here. Glad we were able to make some lasting memories. Those were good times and loads of fun. We had a really good group of racers. Wish we could have kept it going but i guess thats how life goes sometimes.
Happy Holidays :cheers:

Wow! Never would have expected a recent post on here. Glad we were able to make some lasting memories. Those were good times and loads of fun. We had a really good group of racers. Wish we could have kept it going but i guess thats how life goes sometimes.
Happy Holidays :cheers:
It was an absolute joy racing every week with the guys, too bad we all moved on at one point. That's life yeah, but very grateful either way for the lasting memories!

Definitely was a fun time! This series is what actually got me to want to learn how to tune my own cars, and it has helped me out tremendously in the games that came after that.

Lots of names that just aren't active any more from this thread, thats a real bummer!

Back