FP Motorsports

Did anybody see TopGear last Sunday? I wonder if Forza 5 will have car rugby, looked like fun! :D

On a side note:
fanateccsl1.jpg

Fanatec CSL! :D Put it together yesterday, very good quality 👍

Sure did 👍 The only series I've ever been a "fan" of! :)

That CSL looks a bit lightweight, you sure it's sturdy enough? ;)

It is lightweight, or lighter than my previous seat, and much more stable. When you're in it, it's not possible to move the frame or anything. Only problem I have is getting in and out, because the seat is in a slight lean position and the tube where your wheel mounts on is close to you. But because the seat is in a lean position, it's very comfortable.

iBhV09BkfpBlb.jpg

So who is gonna buy the new ps4. I'm going to save my money to buy one, driveclub seems like a new experience.

I definitely want one. Just waiting to see what the price is gonna be. From what im hearing it should be less than the PS3 was at release so that would be good.
Drive Club looked and sounded really good. The lighting looks outstanding imo and the sound was just incredible. Can't wait to find out more info on it.

Congrats on the seat Carlos. Looks good. 👍

Haven't really looked at the PS4 at all yet. I'll surely get one at some point!

Even though a new PC has been on my list of things to buy for a few years now... :lol:

Thanks Chris :D

I will get the PS4, probably for GTA5. Or the new Xbox if it's out around the same time. I just want to play GTA5. :D Probably get both in time..

Well I have had the strangest obsession this past week, I have been getting liveries for all of my 200 or so cars.

It should read....
Well I have had the strangest obsession this past week, I have been getting designing liveries for all of my 200 or so cars.
:)👍

On a side note, have any of you played Real Racing 3 on your tablets or phones? I recently DL'ed it and for what it offers it plays incredibly well, I was amazed at how great it looked, though I can't grasp the 'turn device' to steer but passes the time at work, LOL.

Yeah and for some reason people give me the oddest looks when I say "Dammit! Snapped my neck AGAIN!" :lol:

I'm kinda losing my interest in the Forza series. I just played GT5 last weekend and I played it with my wheel, and I felt something that I didn't get with Forza. I don't know how to actually say it, but Gran Turismo has that special feeling that Forza somehow lacks.

Well I kinda think of it like this: "GT is like an old friend that you can hang out with and you know what to expect and feel safe with." And "Forza is like that friend who you have met not too long ago and always shows you a good time but makes you wish your other friend had the traits of."

I think.:lol:

Would love to race with you guys on Forza 5, but I'm buying the PS4 since I have always been more into Playstation. I hope GT7 or GT6 will turn into a good game. Maybe if I can justify the costs in the future, I may see you guys on Xbox One.

So, Forza 5.... It's probably going to be crap.

I feel you there. Plus there is a chance I don't get to use all of that expensive sim hardware I bought about a year and a half ago. I'm not buying a new system and all new simware just to play Forza. That's iRacing kind of money!

FPM is always in the back of my mind, haven't really played in a while but I sadly will have to think long and hard before I buy XBOX One and Forza 5 if my current setup will be useless on it. But then again, I do not want to get to worked up over something that isn't confirmed or denied yet................or has it and I am late to the party?

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well!

JarreauGTP
Would love to race with you guys on Forza 5, but I'm buying the PS4 since I have always been more into Playstation. I hope GT7 or GT6 will turn into a good game. Maybe if I can justify the costs in the future, I may see you guys on Xbox One.

Hey guys! I miss racing with you guys but its looking like i'll be doing the same.

The only thing i used my 360 for was Forza. I played all my other games on my PS3. That is why i have the PS4 on preorder. Not to mention its $100 cheaper and seems to have a better chance of my PWTS working on it over the XB1.

Its still possible i may get the XB1 but it wont be until a massive future price drop. :(

Hey guys! I miss racing with you guys but its looking like i'll be doing the same.

The only thing i used my 360 for was Forza. I played all my other games on my PS3. That is why i have the PS4 on preorder. Not to mention its $100 cheaper and seems to have a better chance of my PWTS working on it over the XB1.

Its still possible i may get the XB1 but it wont be until a massive future price drop. :(

So, what does that mean for FPM? Will it still exist, who will be part of it? I guess that all can be announced later on somewhere on here hopefully.

PS. The OP of this thread needs a bit of updating (I think), there's a lot of broken images and old information. At least on my end.

How so?

Me not being a wheel user probably has to do with thinking the opposite.

I use my wheel for PC only now, but it just looks so wrong. How the gameplay looks, I don't know. Just gives me the wrong feeling, a bit less simulation like... I will buy it, since I'm getting the X One anyway, I'm excited about the new controller Microsoft made for us :dopey:

I met Paul Hennessey a couple of weeks ago by accident on iRacing :lol: He is starting in front of me with the green rear and blue sides.

After a few laps he's in front of me again and I try to overtake him, almost the rest of the race....

Last edited:
HAH! Found it! I thought this thread had disappeared for good! Oh joy! :cheers:

How are you doing guys? I've let myself down by not having time to qualify in GT Academy now that we Finns finally have a chance. Just too much work and stuff to do in real life. Adult life is boring! Don't even have my wheel near me at the moment...

I bet I could've been competitive. Well maybe next year... =)

Haven't made up my mind about those new consoles! Don't know too much about either, though... :crazy:

HAH! Found it! I thought this thread had disappeared for good! Oh joy! :cheers:

How are you doing guys? I've let myself down by not having time to qualify in GT Academy now that we Finns finally have a chance. Just too much work and stuff to do in real life. Adult life is boring! Don't even have my wheel near me at the moment...

I bet I could've been competitive. Well maybe next year... =)

Haven't made up my mind about those new consoles! Don't know too much about either, though... :crazy:

Hey buddy. Check out iRacing, for real 👍

I've done GT Academy but I'm only a couple of thousand places down :lol: It's fun though. I'm getting the Xbox One for sure, but probably no Forza 5, or not as serious as I played Forza 4.... Nothing can beat iRacing :D

I'm sure Forcone, iRacing is the best :D

If anyone has some time left, check out this fun race 👍
I started at the back but was challenging or challenged almost the whole race :dopey:
(just laugh at what happens at the beginning, it's really stupid)

Last edited:
Miss this place. I just finished looking through te season 3 thread lol.. Was some good times. I am so tempted to pick up FM4 again for the hell of it, It's only 30 bucks brand new.

How's everyone doing. I havnt seen much of you guys since the merge. I also hardly use my Xbox, other than for Netflix. I still have to beat it up to play games lol.. I thought it would have lasted two months after that happened but was I wrong. A year later and it's still fine.

I'm also going to go with the Xbox One, and FM5. Doesn't seem like to many people are going to have it this time around.

Hey buddy. Check out iRacing, for real 👍

I've done GT Academy but I'm only a couple of thousand places down :lol: It's fun though. I'm getting the Xbox One for sure, but probably no Forza 5, or not as serious as I played Forza 4.... Nothing can beat iRacing :D

I'm sure Forcone, iRacing is the best :D

If anyone has some time left, check out this fun race 👍
I started at the back but was challenging or challenged almost the whole race :dopey:
(just laugh at what happens at the beginning, it's really stupid)

Weird start for sure! :D I really should try that out! Looks really nice. Just got too many things going on right now. I'm doing a bit of studying besides work and and all the other stuff.. But some day! :lol:

I also got married today! :cheers:

Back