FP Motorsports

What are you doing on the internet then!

Congrats man đź‘Ť

Bhwhahah, good question! We were together all day so I figured a few minutes on the internet wouldn't hurt... :dopey:

And today I'm doing the rear brakes on my "new" Mazda 6 wagon, romantic eh? ;) But we got stuff planned, so no worries!

...Drifting a bit off-topic can't do much harm, eh? :cheers:

Don't think it's a problem at all. Also congrats Forcone! A little bit on topic I've been playing a lot of Forza 4 lately and I've been tearing it up in my Volvo 242 I've just finished tuning. I'm currently still having a lot of fun with this game despite still having pedal issues rendering me useless in any competitive setting. I would really enjoy maybe a reunion of everybody who played in our great series. Or maybe some fun playground games in Horizon.

Congrats with the marriage Forcone!

I'm still thinking really hard what to buy for next gen, since microsoft removed all those stupid things. One reason why I doubt I will buy the new xbox, is the price. But I am going to wait till next year to decide what I am going to buy, since there will be more games by then.

And a question to you guys, who is going to pick up GTA V in september. I am dying to play with you guys for some all star action on GTA.

Congrats Forcone, welcome to DA Club!

Hell yeah, I am down for some FPM GTA mayhem, I am a sucker for new technology and releases so expect me to be on the new systems and games! Haven't played Forza for a while now, been re-hooked on BF3, forgot how fun that game can be.

Congrats on the marriage Forcone!

I haven't been on here in a while, but do miss our racing days. I'll most likely buy the PS4 first, and hold off on the Xbox One, for the time being. I first need to see how the wheel situation plays out on the Xbox One. If Fanatec can have some sort of update on the CSR wheel, that would be great.

I have to admit, I miss it too! It was always great fun working all those classes, F to R1. We should get something like that working on Forza 5.. if I'm getting Forza 5. I'm not really sure if the gameplay is going to be as great as they say, because from the clips, it sure doesn't look like simulation to me... :nervous:

Well I remember tem saying that the physics in the demo is not at 100% and there's still the Calspan data and other tidbits that still aren't implemented. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

On a side note, for reasons beyond my own comprehension, I picked up FM4.. Again lol.

Well I remember tem saying that the physics in the demo is not at 100% and there's still the Calspan data and other tidbits that still aren't implemented. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

On a side note, for reasons beyond my own comprehension, I picked up FM4.. Again lol.

We should give it a try sometime with other guys if they can đź‘Ť I'm afraid I have to re-buy it too, since I lent it off to a girlfriend but she is greedy as hell, so I don't expect her to buy her own one :ouch:

Thanks guys for the congratulations! :cheers:

I'm also drooling over all the GTA 5 videos all the time! Can't wait to play that! If it's anything those videos let me understand, it must be one of the greatest games ever!

For which console are you guys going to buy it? XBOX? I think I'm gonna have to get a copy for both consoles so that my wife can play at the same time. Don't want to have to fight about that lol! :lol:

Hey guys! Man, I haven't been here in ages.
Congrats Forcone! :)

Thank you Wiggs!

Would be nice to race with you guys sometime. My wheel stand is in the storage, though... Should build a new, compact version so I could keep it near me. :)

I actually tried Forza a few weeks ago, and I SUCKED! It was so difficult :lol:

Sorry to here about the mariage Forcone..(someone had to say it). Yeah realy miss this place and the guys in it..It just dont have the same feel since the merger..Im still jumping around in public rooms. Summer is kinda hard for me to spend time in front of the tv..Have preordered Xbox One and Forza5.
I have been kicking around the idea of Iracing....but dont know if I can be competative and dont want to learn a whole game/tuning/painting all over again...F5 will have me doing that in a few months...

Thanks guys for the congratulations! :cheers:

I'm also drooling over all the GTA 5 videos all the time! Can't wait to play that! If it's anything those videos let me understand, it must be one of the greatest games ever!

For which console are you guys going to buy it? XBOX? I think I'm gonna have to get a copy for both consoles so that my wife can play at the same time. Don't want to have to fight about that lol! :lol:

GTA 5 is going to suck the life out of me :lol: I'll be getting it for Xbox, I hope the multiplayer mode is enough fun, we could organize a little meeting ;)

Congrats Forcone! :cheers:

It has been a ridiculous amount of time sense I've posted in here... I recently just got back into Forza with my wheel. Perhaps we all could hop on every now and then and do some races like we did back during release?

What times would work best for you guys? The weekdays are kind of booked for me, but I'm free on the weekends. (Except for the 17th) I'm thinking of hosting a race with Diablo GTR's on Catalunya GP. How many laps and when would the best time to race be for everyone?

Havent posted in ages.. Alot of new names here... Are we going to have a car club in Forza 5? If so i would be interested... will need Need some xbox friends as drivatars....

Havent posted in ages.. Alot of new names here... Are we going to have a car club in Forza 5? If so i would be interested... will need Need some xbox friends as drivatars....

+1 On this question, I already asked a few pages back in this thread and my question went unanswered.

I also recently started a thread to hopefully get an answer on whether FPM is still going to exist, or not. See: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ub-still-around-and-will-it-be-in-fm5.290368/

I guess we send friends requests to Chris or whoever takes over the reigns of the club this go round, right?

What's up guys, time has come for me to rise from absence. I will be picking up Forza5 and the One in an hour. Not sure how big our club will be this time around but I definitely want to get some organized FPM races going. If you are interested, send me (Yo Def) a FR via LIVE and tomorrow after some game time will post more info. Adios Cheers Later Bye.

So, I'm almost positive alot of you guys dont have an Xbox one, or are even active on this site anymore haha. Is anyone still around? If you guys have FM5, you should add me. I no longer use my LoadedLove account, I am now under "LImaRobotL" so add me. Would be great to race with some of you guys again.

So, I'm almost positive alot of you guys dont have an Xbox one, or are even active on this site anymore haha. Is anyone still around? If you guys have FM5, you should add me. I no longer use my LoadedLove account, I am now under "LImaRobotL" so add me. Would be great to race with some of you guys again.

I definitely have an X1 and FM5. I will be hitting the tracks again as soon as I get the last few achievements I have left in Watch Dogs. :dopey:

I definitely have an X1 and FM5. I will be hitting the tracks again as soon as I get the last few achievements I have left in Watch Dogs. :dopey:
I'll add you later today.

I've also been stuck on Watch Dogs. Its a bit to easy to earn money, but its no problem as there isnt much to use your money on anyways haha.

Whoa, good to see some still lurking. This is MuchoJimbo, I have recently been on Assetto Corsa but have been thinking of getting back into some FM5, mostly designs but also some racing, shoot me a message if anyone decides to get on, later guys!

Couldn't find you Mucho Oso but have been thinking of porting over the old FPM logos before I get rid of the 360 and this thread reminded me I need to do it still haha

Latest Posts

Back