FP Motorsports

Carlos! You're only 8 years old....you shouldn't be thinking about those things yet! :P

Carlos is only 8?!?!?!?

That's pretty young considering his pre-race rituals... :lol:

89080916.jpg

Haha lol Kat. You got me. It's actually not on purpose but didn't bother to move it since it's always in that spot on the table.. :P

So, now you know. I'm a show off. :sly:

:lol:

Glad to see we are still hanging around. Horizon just doesn't seem to be as good for club events as FM. I'm ready for FM5. Hoping to see that along with the next xbox in 2013.

Glad to see we are still hanging around. Horizon just doesn't seem to be as good for club events as FM. I'm ready for FM5. Hoping to see that along with the next xbox in 2013.

Haven't played neither FM4 nor Horizon during the past few weeks. Have had so much else to do... :P FM5 is something I wait for too, very much!

Me too. The next xbox is coming in 2013? If so, better be with F5!

The video wasn't available on my mobile, listening to it now, good song! I think I've heard them sometimes on the radio. Mrs Robinson is the one I like very much :D teeedeededeedee

Thanking you for putting that up, I'm all on old music lately :cool:

I wonder how good it will be and if it's still a gaming console. Probably have a lot of media options, I watch all my movies and series on it. It's probably going to look like Windows 8..

IMHO is that Microsoft has done a good job of keeping there gaming console seperate from there OS....If they combine the two money will be lost somewhere....I mean why would anyone buy Windows 8,9,10 if your gaming console will do the same but only better with arm motions, and talking to it....

I just wanted to let you guys know I was in a car accident. Some idiot turned in front of me while I was going thru a green light. They were cited for wreckless driving and their insurance will take care of everything. I hurt my knee and just got home after 2 hours in the hospital. X-rays were negative on my knee but the swelling is too bad for a MRI right now. My car is totalled and my knee hurts. What a mess. :grumpy:

I just wanted to let you guys know I was in a car accident. Some idiot turned in front of me while I was going thru a green light. They were cited for wreckless driving and their insurance will take care of everything. I hurt my knee and just got home after 2 hours in the hospital. X-rays were negative on my knee but the swelling is too bad for a MRI right now. My car is totalled and my knee hurts. What a mess. :grumpy:

Man that sux....hate to here that Wiggs....hope you get back on your feet soon...I was in a fender bender like that where my knee hit the dashboard.(before airbags) and was limping for a while....Now your going to be messing with insurance companies...thats the worse:tdown:..Looks like you'll be on line more though:tup:

Man that sux....hate to here that Wiggs....hope you get back on your feet soon...I was in a fender bender like that where my knee hit the dashboard.(before airbags) and was limping for a while....Now your going to be messing with insurance companies...thats the worse:tdown:..Looks like you'll be on line more though:tup:

Yup, I gotta make a million calls tomorrow and right now my knee is killing me. I was driving my 2003 Acura TL Type-S....only has driver , passenger, and side airbags and my knee hit the dash. I had my seatbelt on but I'm almost 6'4" so my knee is pretty close to the dash....the seatbelt couldn't stop my legs from hitting the dash. My first accident. Very scary.

Thats exactly what happened to me..Only I was in the passander seat and used my knee to brace myself....Gut reaction to do it.....Hate that for ya sounds like you HAD a sweet little ride.....

Thats exactly what happened to me..Only I was in the passander seat and used my knee to brace myself....Gut reaction to do it.....Hate that for ya sounds like you HAD a sweet little ride.....

I really liked that car. I have an old Nissan Maxima that I use to get back and forth from work, but hopefully the guy's insurance will pay for a rental. I was thinking about getting a new car next year but looks like it will be a lot sooner. I'll post pics of the wrecked car later.

Back