FP Motorsports

Yeah wtf, my bday was Monday and you still got peeps shouting out! Happy birthday Chris, happy birthday to you.

Seems we have a Birthday pissing match going on...Sooooooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTDAY TO CHRIS AND JIMBO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..........AND MANY MOREEEE.................

Seems we have a Birthday pissing match going on...Sooooooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTDAY TO CHRIS AND JIMBO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..........AND MANY MOREEEE.................

December 21 will be upon us soon.

Sooooo....in advance just in case it doesn't show up in the forums..Happy Anniversary Kat of your joining Forzaplanet:)

My head is starting to spin with all the Happy B'days.

SO:

To those I know........Happy Birthday.
To those I don't know.Happy Birthday.

To those whose start date in FM4 is close... Happy Anniversary (Kat)
To those whose start date in FM4 is not.......Happy Anniversary (mine)

If you just bought a gun...Good hunting
If you are going on a holiday have a Good Trip (Bon Voyage)

If you live in Europe....Good Afternoon/ Good Evening
If you live in the Western Hemisphere Good Morning America how are 'ya?
If you live in Japan /Korea...etc have a Good Tomorrow

If you just bought a new(er) car / scooter...Good 4 U.
If you just had a child(ren)......Good LUCK :)

If you read this 'til then end..Good gracious/ Good on 'ya / Good Lord......

--Good Bye

Good post

I have made a command decisiion this week and NOT pay any bills until next week...Just incase the Myans know what they were doing....

Good post

I have made a command decisiion this week and NOT pay any bills until next week...Just incase the Myans know what they were doing....

If there is any truth to it at all, then you won't have to worry, but I as I think...tomorrow will be just another day...;)

The Mayan calendar is just going to reset...I only wish I had written a book about the end of days, I would have enough cash to buy a wheel and pedals...

If there is any truth to it at all, then you won't have to worry, but I as I think...tomorrow will be just another day...;)

The Mayan calendar is just going to reset...I only wish I had written a book about the end of days, I would have enough cash to buy a wheel and pedals...

If you go to Starbucks with a laptop real quick(because every writer, writes in obvious places), maybe people think you are a survivor :D

Latest Posts

Back