FP Motorsports

Thank you man! Finally got a day off and decided to give it a go. Got to drive it 2 laps round the TGTT and the Box died on me again :lol: Felt, sounded, and looked brilliant though! ;)

Im surprised that console is still going with how many times it has died on you.

As for the Aston it was a very good car to drive for me anyway. It is VERY forgiving. Its really easy to control when sliding around corners which I know you like to do allot. ;)

No problem....I was tired of coming in last every race anyway. :P

Haha push harder :D But it is a problem for me now, the damn thing won't start up :mad: When I put it on, it dies in seconds again, like it lacks power... ??? And sometimes, when it has a little bit of juice left, I see the red ring. :(

Thank you man! Finally got a day off and decided to give it a go. Got to drive it 2 laps round the TGTT and the Box died on me again :lol: Felt, sounded, and looked brilliant though! ;)

Haha push harder :D But it is a problem for me now, the damn thing won't start up :mad: When I put it on, it dies in seconds again, like it lacks power... ??? And sometimes, when it has a little bit of juice left, I see the red ring. :(

All you guys having issues should join this thread lol

http://www.forzaplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1449

Mine died last year, so I bought a newer refurb from Gamestop with a 2 year warranty. It was cheaper than buying a new one and has worked fine, so far.

We don't have such thing here.. It's new or nothing.. And the thing is still dead, but I'm not in the mood to buy a new one. I'll see how long I can live without Forza..

YES! Got it working again. :D :D :D :D :D

Hey Carlos, we have Marktplaats ;-)

I don't really trust second hand stuff like that... Still too much money second hand to take a risc..

But it looks like the club died or something?? Livery AND the tuning competition cancelled :(

YES! Got it working again. :D :D :D :D :D

I don't really trust second hand stuff like that... Still too much money second hand to take a risc..

But it looks like the club died or something?? Livery AND the tuning competition cancelled :(

Nobody submitted any tunes or liveries so we cancelled them. Looks like most of FPM aren't very interested in the club anymore...maybe have other things going on?

I don't know...? Maybe an idea to start the saturday races soon before everyone is gone..

(And I wanted to make a livery but my xbox wasn't working)

my series is running on saturdays until FPM starts again. it starts at the exsact same time as thFPM series. hope to see more of you there on saturday and a big thanks to those who have shown up

my series is running on saturdays until FPM starts again. it starts at the exsact same time as thFPM series. hope to see more of you there on saturday and a big thanks to those who have shown up

I had to work this past weekend and I'll be out of town the next 2 weekends, so It will be a while before I can race on Saturdays again. :(

I'm still interested in the club, but I can't do tuning or livery so can't participate. Mostly doing driving. Hennessy has a nice races going every saturday same time as the FPM championship, maybe people should join :). We had a nice race last Saturday.

I'll try this saturday, working till 3pm (+1 GMT), and your race is about 7 or 8 pm (+1 GMT), so theoretically I'm joining your race đź‘Ť

There's still a lot of stuff going on on FP, but for me personally racing in a series where you have to get online at specific times is almost impossible, and I feel that's the same for a lot more people. I still love the club and it's members, I still get Rival challenges every day and the leaderboards are competitive. Right now I'm racing in hot-lapping series like the FP FRS, so I can race and set my time when I have time.

Sorry guys for being inactive. My Xbox is still broken and I haven't had any motivation whatsoever to fix it. When I do it, I'll try to do it properly this time, not the "quick-fix" which keeps the thing in one piece for 2 weeks max... :P

I've been playing Battlefield 3 quite a lot on the PS3 as I got it pretty cheap. I loved to play BF2 on computer, but I don't currently own a PC capable of running proper games. Have to say, it takes hell of a lot getting used to playing FPS games on consoles when you've done it yeeeeeears and years on PC - CAN'T HIT A THING. :D Really frustrating!

But yes, back to Forza and the Porsches etc. when I get it sorted! :)

There's still a lot of stuff going on on FP, but for me personally racing in a series where you have to get online at specific times is almost impossible, and I feel that's the same for a lot more people. I still love the club and it's members, I still get Rival challenges every day and the leaderboards are competitive. Right now I'm racing in hot-lapping series like the FP FRS, so I can race and set my time when I have time.

I need to look into that đź‘Ť

I really don't like hot-lapping so it's not for me...but for those that can't commit to racing at specific times this does make sense. I'd rather race friends or club members online when our schedules happen to sync, but that's not very often. :(

Hey Wiggs, are you online tonight? I'm home around 11.30 pm (+1 GMT), probably online around 12 :D

I'm on right now....probably for another hour or 2. I was thinking about starting up a lobby since there are a few members on now.

I'm at work now :( Can't join till 11.30 pm.. That's around 4 pm your time I think..
Yeah I'm done for today anyway....maybe tomorrow or the next day.
Enjoyed the NSX Make race earlier. Screwed up on last lap so I couldn't beat Teewigs. :(

I made enough mistakes for you to beat me...but everybody left after that race. I was hoping to get in a few stock races then move on to some tuned cars. There's still network issues after the title update too....I was booted to the main menu and disconnected from Live in the Maserati race. :odd:

Yeah I'm done for today anyway....maybe tomorrow or the next day.

I made enough mistakes for you to beat me...but everybody left after that race. I was hoping to get in a few stock races then move on to some tuned cars. There's still network issues after the title update too....I was booted to the main menu and disconnected from Live in the Maserati race. :odd:

I had an issue with Forza not showing any of the rivals or club stuff last night and was disconnected randomly from Live today. Maybe there is some kind os issue with the servers or some sort of load.

I had an issue with Forza not showing any of the rivals or club stuff last night and was disconnected randomly from Live today. Maybe there is some kind os issue with the servers or some sort of load.

The title update didn't fix all the multiplayer problems. The official forums have quite a few people complaining about the same old problems and new ones after the update.

Thanks m7ammed, Hamster, and Marmite! :cheers: It was fun and I actually won a couple of races in stock cars for once. :D

Most of the tracks we race on are new to me lol, I get confused on most

thanks for the racing guys :cheers:

Most of the tracks we race on are new to me lol, I get confused on most

thanks for the racing guys :cheers:

I try to mix up the track and car selection as much as possible....I'm not used to a lot of those tracks or cars myself, but I try to pick combinations that should be fun for everybody. I've never driven the Alteeza before today and was surprised at how fun it was. From now on I'll make sure we race on the 'Ring at least once. That's a guaranteed victory for you against me. :lol:

Back