FP Motorsports

How's it going guys? :) I've been spending my time with our new puppy and my old VW. Well old.. It's a '98 mk IV, but still! Next week I'll be putting my 18's on along with the new coilover set that should arrive next week - to celebrate spring or whatever. :D Also some powerflex bushes coming to replace the ooooooold and worn out rubber. :) And yes, it's a diesel. :D

But hey, if you see me online tonight, feel free to invite me to play! Haven't played since like a month ago so I should suck properly! :D

How's it going guys? :)

Good good....

525633_358910307483719_100000942581546_962123_643021274_n.jpg

(fu'ing lagging piece of scheize)

I've been spending my time with our new puppy and my old VW. Well old.. It's a '98 mk IV, but still! Next week I'll be putting my 18's on along with the new coilover set that should arrive next week - to celebrate spring or whatever. :D Also some powerflex bushes coming to replace the ooooooold and worn out rubber. :) And yes, it's a diesel. :D

But hey, if you see me online tonight, feel free to invite me to play! Haven't played since like a month ago so I should suck properly! :D

Pics of the dog! :D

hello-yes-this-is-dog.png

What kind of wheels you got? Pics pics pics!!

Too bad I'm busy tonight :( Finally a possibility to kick your ass.... Oh well :lol:

I've been out of town the past few days. What's going on guys? No new info on season 2 yet?***Edit*** Forcone, what kind of puppy do you have? We've got 2 dogs that we show in conformation. Our 3 year old male would be an ADBA champion by now, if we had time to show him more. :D

We've got three big dogs. A lab, rottweiler, and a doberman.

Hey Chris, please start season 2 already! We're talking about dogs in the FP Motorsports thread! :P I've had a Rotti and a Dobie before....both big babies...never had a Lab.

Haha, yeah pet's are good off-season talk! This new one is actually a mixed breed. There's some German shepherd, White shepherd, Husky and Nordic Spitz, quite a character she is I might say! :D

We also have a 5-year old German Shepherd (FIRST TIME I GET TO USE THIS WORD LEGALLY!!) bitch, who she's been giving some hard time! But they get along just fine, wrestling on the floor behind me as I write this :)

It's hard work but still great fun. Just like FPM Club Championship! :lol:

And some pics as requested!

531268_2907310929436_1460442074_32138180_992200557_n.jpg

523363_2921103394239_1460442074_32144516_1161262936_n.jpg

554154_2907311209443_1460442074_32138181_2015387389_n.jpg

523029_2921103634245_1460442074_32144517_396211757_n.jpg

D'awww. Before you know it she will be full size. Are you going to get her ears put up like your other dog? I'll get a pic of my three dogs tomorrow .

D'awww. Before you know it she will be full size. Are you going to get her ears put up like your other dog? I'll get a pic of my three dogs tomorrow .

Yeah I know, they grow super fast! And yes, her ears are actually already up, looks really funny as they are HUGE. :D

Ahhhwhwww so cute!!

Ha I have rats in the shape of dogs, 9 of them in fact. :lol:

Also Carlos, take a chill pill bro!

Haha :D I'm alright now... Feeling pretty dumb, those xbox controllers are pretty expensive :yuck:

I've been out of town the past few days. What's going on guys? No new info on season 2 yet?***Edit*** Forcone, what kind of puppy do you have? We've got 2 dogs that we show in conformation. Our 3 year old male would be an ADBA champion by now, if we had time to show him more. :D

Pics!!! :D

We've got three big dogs. A lab, rottweiler, and a doberman.

I got bitten by a rottweiler a few years ago. I was just walking on the street, a guy was waiting for a bus when his dog just attacked me :boggled: He bit me in my side, had a big wound alongside my ribs. The guy did NOTHING! Asshole.

Okay, that last pic is just wrong in soo many ways. :lol:

On another note. I'm afraid to say I think I may be stepping down as club president since I really don't seem to have the time it takes to keep the club running as well as it was about a month ago. If anyone is interested in taking over please send me a PM stating your case and it will be discussed between myself and the other club leaders. I will be however checking with the other co-leaders first to see if one of them is interested in taking over. I will still be a member and try taking part in events when I have time.

Pic 5: Tire Shredder title obtained! :lol: Our German shepherd loves her old scooter tire so much too :D Her absolute-favorite toy!! Last summer she once found a car tire full of water and still managed to run around with it. One strong neck she has, can't even imagine how strong He must be! :D

But yes, sorry, getting a bit off-topic here.... :P

Okay, that last pic is just wrong in soo many ways. :lol:

On another note. I'm afraid to say I think I may be stepping down as club president since I really don't seem to have the time it takes to keep the club running as well as it was about a month ago. If anyone is interested in taking over please send me a PM stating your case and it will be discussed between myself and the other club leaders. I will be however checking with the other co-leaders first to see if one of them is interested in taking over. I will still be a member and try taking part in events when I have time.
Ha Ha, he tries to hump her every chance he gets. I know it's hard to find time for gaming when you have a full time job and are newly in love. :P Let us know when you guys set a wedding date. :lol:
Pic 5: Tire Shredder title obtained! :lol: Our German shepherd loves her old scooter tire so much too :D Her absolute-favorite toy!! Last summer she once found a car tire full of water and still managed to run around with it. One strong neck she has, can't even imagine how strong He must be! :D

But yes, sorry, getting a bit off-topic here.... :P
Yes we're way off topic, but he used to love that old tire....now he really loves to play fetch. He's very athletic and intelligent...sometimes too much for his own good! I love German Sheperds too, we had one when I was a little kid....many years ago! :lol:

Hey Forcone, good looking dog you have there...but when you posted those pics you unknowingly showed us your secret to how you win so many races.......you have your electical plug outlets crooked

@Carlos
Yes they are, I prefer to destroy other things around me instead of my controllers. :)

Also here are 3 of them:
20120220_210145.jpg

Pretty quiet around here the past few days. What is everybody up to? Ran a few races with hennessey, DC, and AVVSOM3 but haven't seen very many club members on recently.

I have played F4 a few times here and there. Busy with school and figuring out where to get a job when I graduate. Being 32, having a house worth 70K less then when we bought it and a wife, I have to get the ball rolling. We want to move out of Illinois, the only thing higher than the shooting victims is the taxes, LOL.

I am itching to get the season started. I saw that Chris was stepping down and looking for someone to take over, hopefully someone will be willing. I would do it but I cannot commit to every race. At least he will still be in the club and participate here and there.

I have played F4 a few times here and there. Busy with school and figuring out where to get a job when I graduate. Being 32, having a house worth 70K less then when we bought it and a wife, I have to get the ball rolling. We want to move out of Illinois, the only thing higher than the shooting victims is the taxes, LOL.

I am itching to get the season started. I saw that Chris was stepping down and looking for someone to take over, hopefully someone will be willing. I would do it but I cannot commit to every race. At least he will still be in the club and participate here and there.

Another 30-something with a wife and a house that loses value every year. :cheers: I've got a good job but sometimes I work a lot of hours and lots of nights....I'm glad I'm not fresh out of school looking for a job in this economy. :lol: Chris has been a good club president.....I hope his replacement is half as good.

I have a little announcement.

I'm leaving the club in game to join my real life friend's club. I'd still like to race next season, though! :cheers: :)

Chris is stepping down??....Wiggs I think your the man for the job.....And as far as where everybody is in here...if you look a few of us are in Florida AND summer is here guys.....

If you are really leaving Chris, you did a great job 👍 Thanks for the first season! I hope you still join a few races :D

Wiggs as president 👍 When is the campaign starting? :D

Pretty quiet around here the past few days. What is everybody up to? Ran a few races with hennessey, DC, and AVVSOM3 but haven't seen very many club members on recently.

I'm going on FM4 a lot recently, but not online reason being that I found the FRS. The link to it is in my sig. I strongly recommend it if you like hot lapping.

Chris is stepping down??....Wiggs I think your the man for the job.....And as far as where everybody is in here...if you look a few of us are in Florida AND summer is here guys.....

If you are really leaving Chris, you did a great job 👍 Thanks for the first season! I hope you still join a few races :D

Ha, if I was president I'd need somebody to pick up the slack when I wasn't available. I wish I could do it, but don't know if I'd have the time to keep things running as smoothly as Chris did. :indiff:

No, Yo Def for president I think.

Back