FPM: Championship Season 3 planning

• Thread starter Forcone
  • 548 comments
Yeah I got a wireless mic. I only use it for club races though...I didn't sound human with the old mic/headset? :lol:

No you sounded very loud and angry at all times. It was pretty suprising hearing your real voice actually..

No you sounded very loud and angry at all times. It was pretty suprising hearing your real voice actually..

Oh, ok....loud and angry is pretty much the exact opposite of me. I may say a bad word every now and then, but it would be in a quiet calm voice. :D

Oh, ok....loud and angry is pretty much the exact opposite of me. I may say a bad word every now and then, but it would be in a quiet calm voice. :D

A whisper almost? lol. If my headset gets to loud, or if background noises start bothering you guys just let me know. My trittons pick up everything.

Carlos, I wrote up that tutorial for you on the focus setting :) its in the photomode forum.

Yall will see my doritos at #1 :mischievous:

But yeah, an 11:30 start time would still work too. I only ran into issues when we were doing races at 12 since I leave for work at 12:20.

And yes nice racing with some of yall yesterday too. :)

How long does it take you to get home? We could go for 11:30am or even a few minutes after... 11:45am is the absolute latest I could start to leave enough time for the race and to get to work after and even at 11:45 the race can't be any longer than 30 min

Hmmm... Seems I will straight away miss the first two races because of work. Then I could race the next two if it started 11:45am, but I'd still miss alot of races. I think I won't participate this time, I'll race if I happen to be home at the time of the race as a sort of a "non-competing" driver. :P Too many people with too different schedules.

SO what we need to do, is figure a way of making a living playing only Forza, that way stupid jobs and careers wouldn't be in the way! 💡 So Wiggs, how about selling those tunes for some real $$? :lol:

Yall will see my doritos at #1 :mischievous:

But yeah, an 11:30 start time would still work too. I only ran into issues when we were doing races at 12 since I leave for work at 12:20.

And yes nice racing with some of yall yesterday too. :)
I guess you'd be the favorite to win B class if Forcone doesn't race.....but it won't be easy. Trust me. ;)
Hmmm... Seems I will straight away miss the first two races because of work. Then I could race the next two if it started 11:45am, but I'd still miss alot of races. I think I won't participate this time, I'll race if I happen to be home at the time of the race as a sort of a "non-competing" driver. :P Too many people with too different schedules.

SO what we need to do, is figure a way of making a living playing only Forza, that way stupid jobs and careers wouldn't be in the way! 💡 So Wiggs, how about selling those tunes for some real $$? :lol:
I hope we can figure out a way for you to take part in most of the races. :banghead: Real cash sounds good....I keep getting Xbox Live messages from strangers wanting unlocked tunes. I should tell them I'll take $100 per tune....but I don't wanna get banned for joking like that. :D

11:45 can be done. 👍

So we will run our first 2 at 11am est then the next 2 will be 11:45. Then we will see what time from there for the next races.

Ok Wiggs sounds like a fine challenge. But don't underestimate SPINNING DORITOS!

And then Is there like a qualifying time to do yet? Who do I send that to?

Ok Wiggs sounds like a fine challenge. But don't underestimate SPINNING DORITOS!

And then Is there like a qualifying time to do yet? Who do I send that to?

The club leaderboard should take care of it but if you can't beat your previous best time then send me a PM here with your time and a replay on live.

Is the FIRST race THIS Friday???....or next??

Next. We need a week of qualifying. That actually brings me to another thing. With the race being Friday morning I'm going to end qualifying Wednesday night at midnight est. and since we already know the schedule qualifying for each race will start immediately following the race each week. Qualifying for the first race will start Saturday.

Next 2 Fridays (not 2 days from now) will be at 11am est.

The following 2 Fridays after will promptly be at 11:45am to try and get Forcone in the races.

Will you guys be available this Friday for some testing? I'd like to run a couple of short practice races to get an idea of what to expect.

I will be home all day Friday so count me in. Also I will turn off the 'Hidden' feature I use on LIVE, I pretend I am a ninja a bit too much, LOL.

What time are you talking about??......

@Jimbo..Can you keep that "Show Offline" all the time? Or do you still have to turn on the Xbox before you do that..Cause its not REAL ninja if your name pops up when you boot up

If yall are on for a bit I should be able to get a couple races in before lunch...

Jimbo you have to do that EVERY time before you log on??.....

No, once you set your settings on xbox.com they will stay that way until you change them back. Each setting affects different things, so you can set each option to allow Everyone, Friends or No One to see each option. Online Status, games played etc.

It is nice to have the options and if you have kids who might play on LIVE you can make it 'safe'. Also a cool thing that you can set is voice communications, so you only hear Friends.

I just ran a 4 lap race with 6 AI B Class and 4 AI R2 plus me (R2) and it got pretty interesting in some areas, I really hope everyone brings their A game to these races cause it is going to test us, in an extremely entertaining way!

I'm working tonight but I should be up by 11. Chris, either you or Jimbo should host since y'all are familiar with the lobby settings.
Tonight? My Old arse is about to sleep but on Friday I can Host as I already have a Saved Multi-Class setup, if Chris doesn't.

My Settings are-
B/R2 Classes
B Class has a 15 second Lead. ( We may need to increase this as I can catch up to the B class usually before the first few turns).
Damage is Off
Collision is On
End of Race timer is Off
Everything else is default, not sure if there is anything else I overlooked.

Tonight? My Old arse is about to sleep but on Friday I can Host as I already have a Saved Multi-Class setup, if Chris doesn't.

My Settings are-
B/R2 Classes
B Class has a 15 second Lead. ( We may need to increase this as I can catch up to the B class usually before the first few turns).
Damage is Off
Collision is On
End of Race timer is Off
Everything else is default, not sure if there is anything else I overlooked.

I'm working tonight, but I meant to say tomorrow night. :dunce: But I'll probably be up before 11 Friday morning.

Back