FPM Season 3 schedule and standings.

• Thread starter zr1chris
  • 826 comments
I agree. I'm pretty surprised it's this close. It's closer now than some of our past races when everyone used the same car.

Yeah it's close! I see Marmite improved his time, I hope he is racing.

B class is close too. I see Marmite is going for both :lol:

R2 is really close...less than .4 between the top 4. :eek: ....and .6 between the top 4 in B class. With Marmite in the top 4 of both. :odd: ...and Hamster nowhere to be found yet. :P

HA! I am such an idiot, I kept racing Hock Full and could not understand for the life of me how the R2 guys were getting low 1:20s...............but anyway I have put in my reading eyes and will hotlap my heart out to compete this season, we'll see!

R2 is really close...less than .4 between the top 4. :eek: ....and .6 between the top 4 in B class. With Marmite in the top 4 of both. :odd: ...and Hamster nowhere to be found yet. :P

I'll get around to it....:lol:

So I beat my time by about .100-.250 a few times, but it was always on laps that where dirty because of the lap before lol. The times are so close, this is going to be a tough race.

I see you Kat. 5 seconds slower my butt! :P Chris would have to ban that car if Forcone was driving it. :lol:

I see you Kat. 5 seconds slower my butt! :P Chris would have to ban that car if Forcone was driving it. :lol:

It is pretty fast. For about an hour last night I kept messing with my tune and tweeking it and still couldnt get no where close to what you were saying it could do. THEN I realized there is a drive train swap......Made a difference....I got tired of messing with it so went to bed...Dont know if I can do any better than what it is...But I thought I would let my time sit there for a day just to let you know Im on your ass...:cheers:

It is pretty fast. For about an hour last night I kept messing with my tune and tweeking it and still couldnt get no where close to what you were saying it could do. THEN I realized there is a drive train swap......Made a difference....I got tired of messing with it so went to bed...Dont know if I can do any better than what it is...But I thought I would let my time sit there for a day just to let you know Im on your ass...:cheers:

You've got the better car..just bring your A game on race day. :mischievous:

I'll put in some laps tonight, I now ha e an internet connection that doesn't resemble a 3rd world country :D
Nice. It wasn't but a few years ago that out in my hillbilly ass-of-a-town we finally got highspeed internet. Still waiting for the Fiber Optic capabilities but the highspeed I have now is above average for gaming so it is fine.

I dont think I'll ever reach 1:39 in this Civic, I can consistently stay from 1:40.5 - 1:41.0 but haven't gotten it any lower than .5.

I dont think I'll ever reach 1:39 in this Civic, I can consistently stay from 1:40.5 - 1:41.0 but haven't gotten it any lower than .5.

I'm just messing with Kat. I'm running about the same as you consistently...maybe a hair faster. Should be a good race....Forcone and Hamster will be a handful.

This is why I think the multi-class season will be fun as hell. You have the B/R2 class drivers very close in lap times which will provide a challenge yet you also will have the other classes to worry about when passing or getting passed...........awesome if you ask me.

This is why I think the multi-class season will be fun as hell. You have the B/R2 class drivers very close in lap times which will provide a challenge yet you also will have the other classes to worry about when passing or getting passed...........awesome if you ask me.

Yeah I hope it's going to be awesome!! And I hope without bumping B class :lol:

Back