FPM Season 3 schedule and standings.

• Thread starter zr1chris
  • 826 comments
Sorry guys, been swamped with work :/ been getting alot of truck shipments to get ready for the holiday season. Hopefully I'll be able to race next week, but I'm not 100% sure.

Aw, nutsacks, I didn't quite read all that again, I thought the top 5 qualifying results AND the top 5 races were going to be used.:lol:

I would post qualifying results but the servers appear to be down. I'll post them in the am providing I remember. :lol:

Still can't seem to get any results for the leaderboards from FM.net.... Can someone tell me if you can still access them in game?

In that case I say we cancel the last race and have a club get together on Horizon at are normal race time.

What do you guys think of this?

In that case I say we cancel the last race and have a club get together on Horizon at are normal race time.

What do you guys think of this?

I'm not going to lie. I have totally forgot about the club race.. Horizon has taken up 100% of my free time and I did not even think about posting a qualfying lap in FM4.

I am more then happy to do a club cruise though for some odd reason lol.

I'm not going to lie. I have totally forgot about the club race.. Horizon has taken up 100% of my free time and I did not even think about posting a qualfying lap in FM4.

I am more then happy to do a club cruise though for some odd reason lol.

+1 lol, lost a lot of interest in FM4 recently

Seems I have to get Horizon anyway to play with you guys.. Maybe....

Well, thanks everyone for 3 very interesting seasons! :cheers:

Chris, Forcone, congrats with your championships!

edit; That would mean Forcones THIRD championship. Well done 👍

Surely we will be doing season 4 on forza 4, horizon is great but I need me some track racing too. Maybe we could do a series like BTCC or Clio cup series, I wasn't very happy with season 3 to be honest I don't think we had enough regular ompetitors to make it work. We need to select a day when everyone can race

I just remembered I'm playing hockey with a few friends tonight so 1pm est is a bit too late/early for me. But if I see you online after that, I'm in! And tomorrow also ;)

Sounds good guys. Meet you guys on at 1pm est.

No problem Forcone. I'm sure we will most likely be on for a while.

Back