FRANZ AutoART

• Thread starter franz
  • 553 comments
wow that swift shot is awesome, really nice composition and colour 👍
I like the peugeot (?) rally one as well, captures the action nicely ;)

btw did you change the aspect ratio on the elise image? Looks a bit squashed?

Anyway keep up the good work 👍

Stitching 42 16mm phototravel images into one 360 degrees panorama. Combination of lens correction and polar coordinates to tranform Venecia into a mini planet. Thanks to the scripts feature in Photoshop, otherwise it will take ages to get it done. However I still haven't managed to fix the crazy distortion, that's why the objects are chopped into pieces near the center.

What the hell!!!! WOW!!!! Thats unique alright Franz!!!!
+REP, well deserved indeed:tup:

:cheers:

Simply amazing.....:drool:, I have never seen anything like this in my life:tup: +rep

Wow, what’s happening dude, it all feels strangely strange, like I am going to fall down of a planet.
Wow, very, but very unique. It’s strange and awesome. +rep for being unique and original:tup:

wow, it's very amazing! 42 images are a lot, the Don's work we saw is more difficut to do than I thought... I tried the polar thing with some photos I had here and the distortion is insane as you said.

Anyways you made a great work, we'll see if you repeat the planet look again hehe.

Salu2.alexwrc

Damnit, how did I miss this Franz? Utterly fantastic, I'm in awe as to how you pull this stuff off so effortlessly (or at least, it always looks that way!). You don't leave any doubts as to who's the boss around here :cheers:

:lol: Should have commented here earlier....

Well that is i got to say, one crazy god like masterpiece you got there! Its just that amazing! :bowdown: How long did it take you to do it? Well you are really like the "master photoshop artist" in GTP. :lol:

Thanks a bunch for the lovely comments 👍
I have been on and off testing images out for a month. The actual process is 1.5 hours top, but getting a good batch of images and fixing the fisheye distortion to help stitching were difficult. Actually turning 360 degrees panorama into a planet isn't new to some photography freaks. Like this guy from flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gadl/sets/72157594279945875/

Wow you got some great stuff here! Why don't you update on a new thread?
newreply.php

Time for a quick update. This time I move on to GT5 Prologue using a real camera. Sorry none of my computers have PCI-E, so no Blackmagic for me atm.

Ferrari F40 @ HSR

Holy smoke! :drool:

Just browsed through this thread and I've never seen anything like it.. Franz, you're the man! 👍

I looked through your thread and I'm speechless. That's some amazing work you've done. I checked your profile and noticed that you're a graphic designer. Can we see your portfolio please? I'm just curious with the amazing work you've done here.

Its been almost a year since you've updated your gallery eh? ;)
Well although its nothing close to what TVR would produce, but still a nice effort. 👍

Thanks everybody :)
The blackmagic capture does an amazing job. Glad to see TVRFF using it with his best effort. Probably I have to upgrade my lens and my LCD to Sony XBR to reach the same crispiness (maybe not even closed :scared: ) I wish I have the budget for a new computer. Anyhow few more shots I tried to capture today, but I am still not too impressed, so open at your own risk :lol:

Ringo> Sorry I don't have a portfolio yet
but you can check out a few of my work I did recently. They are all Chinese.
[Link] [Link] [Link]

Back