FREE! DP Tuned Cars. Check out the GTS600 SE! LP800s Still Available!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dylpro
  • 117 comments
  • 7,017 views
Messages
1,451
United States
Illinois
Messages
dylpro98
Welcome to the DP Tuning Co. A little info on what I'll be doing here. I'm not here to make the ultimate tune of a car. Nor am I trying to make a car the fastest it can be. What I'm doing is tuning a car with certain parts. Not all the performance parts. I'm trying to make a car put a tune on it and give it a fake little name to go along with it. Hey, I've grown bored of GT5 lately so it's a little something I can do to keep me going here.

Next, I just want to throw these cars out there. I don't feel I need anything in return. These cars are, 100% free, no catch, you don't even have to pay the shipping and handling, we've got it covered ;) Well, sorry, I lied, there is one catch, you have to be the first to claim them. I only offer so many at a time, and only for a limited time, or whenever they sell out. No exceptions, this is strictly first come first serve basis.

There is a limit of 1 car per person and you may only place on order at a time. You may place your next order AFTER you receive your first order.

Now, so far I've tuned six, and more are to come, but here are the current tuned cars from DP Tuning Co.

FIAT 500 Super Italia Race Car (Spec I) (Fiat 500)
Colour: Rosso Scuderia (Ferrari), Rims: Giallo Modena (Ferrari)
Specs: 185 Horsepower. 950 kilos. 422 Performance Points. Est. Top Speed, 125-130 mph. Racing Soft Tires.
Current Availability: Unavailable

Jaguar XKR-9 (Jaguar XKR 2010)
Colour: XKR-9 Purple (Jaguar XJR-9 Race Car)
Specs: 648 Horsepower. 1810 Kilos. 506 Performance Points. Top Speed, 204 mph. 0-60, 3.2 seconds. Racing Soft Tires
Current Availability: Unavailable

Dodge Taipan (Dodge Viper ACR)
Colour: Viper Black (Red Stripe), Rims: Viper Race Red
Specs: 889 Horsepower. 1552 Kilos. 628 Performance Points. Est. Top Speed, 210-220 mph. Racing Soft Tires.
Availability: Unavailable

Honda NSX Super GT Roadcar (Honda NSX Type R 2002)
Colour: DLC GT Japanese 002-C, Rims: Gold Chrome
Specs: 402 Horsepower. 1270 Kilos. 522 Performance Points. Est. Top Speed 170-175 mph. Racing Soft Tires.
Availability: Unavailable

Ferrari Ponycar (Ferrari F430 2006)
Colour: Bianco Avus, Stock Rims.
Specs: 295 Horsepower. 1450 Kilos. 477 Performance Points. Top Speed, unknown (150+?). Racing Soft Tires.
Availability: Unavailable

Maserati GranTurismo Seicento (Maserati GranTurismo S 2008)
Colour: Dark Gold Metallic, Stock Rims.
Specs: 610 Horsepower. 1780 Kilos. 548 Performance Points. Top Speed, 200 mph. 0-60 3.1 seconds. Racing Soft Tires.
Availability: Unavailable

Lotus Evora 350 Sport (Lotus Evora)
Colour: New Aluminium Metallic (Lotus Esprit 350 Sport)
Specs: 350 Horsepower. 1330 Kilos. 503 Performance Points. 0-60, 3.8 seconds. Top Speed, 180 mph. Racing Soft Tires.
Availability: Available Now through February 9th, 2013.

Lamborghini's 50th Anniversary

I'm a huge Lamborghini fan boy, and 2013 marks Lamborghini's 50th anniversary. The Golden Anniversary. Therefore, throughout 2013, several Lamborghini tuned cars done specifically to celebrate the anniversary will be offered.

Here, the first two, the Lamborghini Murcielago LP800's. Both of the cars are exactly the same. I first tuned the SV and then transferred the tune to the LP640. The only tweak was a slight adjustment of the transmission for one of the two. Both weigh the same, have 800 horsepower, and are available in a few colours. If you wish a colour from the Lamborghini Aventador that isn't available on other Lamborghini's, just ask. The other colour they are available in is Gold Chrome, symbolic to the Golden Anniversary.

Lamborghini Murcielago LP800 SV 50th Anniversario Edition (Lamborghini Murcielago SV 2009)
Colours: Gold Chrome, DLC Aventador Paints Available.
Specs: 800 Horsepower. 1565 Kilos. 600-605 Performance Points. 0-60, 2.3 seconds. Top Speed, 222 mph.
Availability: Currently Unavailable at this time.

Lamborghini Murcielago LP800 50th Anniversario Edition (Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 2009)
Colours: Gold Chrome, DLC Aventador Paints Available.
Specs: 800 Horsepower. 1565 Kilos. 591 Performance Points. 0-60, 2.4 seconds. Top Speed, 228 mph.
Availability: Currently Available for an Undisclosed Amount of Time.

Possible Projects
*Please refrain from placing orders on these cars as they are just ideas and not in progress.
FIAT 500 Super Italia Race Car (Spec II) (Fiat 500)
Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Special (???)
*The Murcielago's are only the beginning!

Upcoming Cars
*These cars are either in progress or finished.
Ford Focus RS 2003
Audi A3 Quattro 2003 (Rally Car)

Now, like I said I'm not asking for anything in return, but if you would like to help contribute and be one of my suppliers, if you have an open trade date and are feeling generous, I'm currently in need of these cars for projects. Numbers denote the urgency I need the item. 1 being very much 5 being not immediately. Cars that I need for 0/0/0 aren't because I'm looking for free 0/0/0s, but rather because I need them for a project for this thread. Therefore, things like colour, do not matter.

Items Needed
-Audi A3 Quattro '03 0/0/0 (1)
-Ford Focus RS '02 0/0/0 (2)
-Racing Soft Tires (Hey these get expensive!) (5)


And since you were, thanks for looking!

Sending Dates
*All dates are after reset
Trojan1874: Dodge Taipan
Trojan1874: Ferrari Ponycar
Durp13579: Maserati GranTurismo Seicento
italian06: Maserati GranTurismo Seicento
JJStar: Lotus Evora 350 Sport
Ivanoffalich: Maserati GranTurismo Seicento
B-TechRacing: Ferrari Ponycar
NT1138: Maserati GranTurismo Seicento
Pandulce: Ferrari Ponycar
Sid_Chiclana: Honda NSX-R Super GT Road Car
Sandracer240: Maserati GranTurismo Seicento
Monatsende: Maserati GranTurismo Seicento
Starlight: Lamborghini Murcielago LP800 50th Anniversario Edition
Starlight: Lamborghini Murcielago LP800 SV 50th Anniversario Edition
Nitrous_Ox: Lamborghini Murcielago LP800 50th Anniversario Edition
Scozach: Lamborghini Murcielago LP800 50th Anniversario Edition
MisterEads: Lamborghini Murcielago LP800 50th Anniversario Edition
MANDSILVER: Lamborghini Murcielago LP800 SV 50th Anniversario Edition
Smasherguy1020: Lamborghini Murcielago LP800 50th Anniversario Edition
Italian06: Lotus Evora 350 Sport

Green=Pending/On Schedule Blue=Completed Red=Transaction Failed


*YOU must the send the FR prior to your turn on the list, otherwise you will forfeit the car. You may reschedule though.
Friend Requests will be accepted prior to sending dates, however, may be outstanding to then. Please wait and do not cancel.
 
Last edited:
Hi, if you send or share online...non of the setting sheets work but one. It will only dispaly the same setting for A, B or C. Which ever setting you sent it off on or put it online for share.

:(
 
Hi, if you send or share online...non of the setting sheets work but one. It will only dispaly the same setting for A, B or C. Which ever setting you sent it off on or put it online for share.

:(

Ah that's alright. Just on that Jag tune is it different. It's just for something like SSRX so it won't top out. On the track it's unnoticeable and gives it better handling with the main setting.
 
Do you mean any tuning done will revert to default when sent or shared online?
 
Do you mean any tuning done will revert to default when sent or shared online?

It should not. Though I did see one car having a problem and that was the Ferrari I had up to use on other accounts. Did not notice last night I had issues with the Volvo. Did not check again on the Ferrari today.
 
Hi dylpro, if there non taken yet would like to order an XKR-9 ltd edt :sly:
Thanks in advance & Happy New Year :cheers:
 
I will take the Jag XKR please
 
Happy New Years to both of you as well. If you can both send FRs to dylpro98 I will send the Jaguars immediately.

Here are two more cars that aren't quite ready yet but are almost there.

Dodge Viper ACR Base
Honda NSX Type R Base

Both should be ready before the end of tonight
 
Is the Jag still available sir?
 
dylpro
Happy New Years to both of you as well. If you can both send FRs to dylpro98 I will send the Jaguars immediately.

Here are two more cars that aren't quite ready yet but are almost there.

Dodge Viper ACR Base
Honda NSX Type R Base

Both should be ready before the end of tonight

Can I also get the Dodge Viper ACR when it is ready?
 
What do I have to do to get that Honda NSX Type R Base?
And happy new year to you too bro :)
 
May I have one then please?
Of Course!
Can I also get the Dodge Viper ACR when it is ready?
Sure, you'll get one, but I'm going to let some others get their requests first, but you will get one.
What do I have to do to get that Honda NSX Type R Base?
And happy new year to you too bro :)
Sure, that's one I still need to work on. Spent all the cash on the parts I wanted and then my PS3 decided not to save. I even had a little basic tune on it already too.

Now, a car that took some patience, my Dodge ACR tuned car, the name, the Dodge Taipan. Refer to the OP for more information.
 
dylpro
Of Course!

Sure, you'll get one, but I'm going to let some others get their requests first, but you will get one.

Sure, that's one I still need to work on. Spent all the cash on the parts I wanted and then my PS3 decided not to save. I even had a little basic tune on it already too.

Now, a car that took some patience, my Dodge ACR tuned car, the name, the Dodge Taipan. Refer to the OP for more information.

So I am signed for the Dodge Taipan?
 
Can I get a XJR-9 and Viper ACR? Shoe_67
 
Thank you 👍

FR sent.
 
Last edited:
Sure, that's one I still need to work on. Spent all the cash on the parts I wanted and then my PS3 decided not to save. I even had a little basic tune on it already too.

LOL, been there myself bro. Let me know if you want anything in return bro and also your psn, so I can send you a FR sometime :)
 
The Jag sure does seems intriguing. I'd like a copy of it.
 
Would like to order the NSX, I can send you anything since I do NOT want an free car :sly:. Tell me what you're looking for mate.
 
Can I get a XJR-9 and Viper ACR? Shoe_67
Done. If you could actually send me the FR though, dylpro98.
Thank you 👍

FR sent.
Great.
LOL, been there myself bro. Let me know if you want anything in return bro and also your psn, so I can send you a FR sometime :)
Okay. Send the FR to dylpro98 and I'll send the NSX when it's ready. I didn't quite finish it on time :ouch:
The Jag sure does seems intriguing. I'd like a copy of it.
Sure, send me an FR.
Would like to order the NSX, I can send you anything since I do NOT want an free car :sly:. Tell me what you're looking for mate.
Haha, alright well I'll think of something, and I'll let you know when the NSX is ready.
 
Okay. Send the FR to dylpro98 and I'll send the NSX when it's ready. I didn't quite finish it on time :ouch:

Great stuff, will do and no worries, whenever is ready bro 👍
 
Last edited:
I`m interested in your Dodge Taipan. :)👍
 
dylpro
Haha, alright well I'll think of something, and I'll let you know when the NSX is ready.

Great, Thanks. I will send you an FR tomorrow.
See ya ;-)
 
Thank you for the Jag, great looking car 👍


Jaguar by NT1138, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Glad you like it NT.

Updated the OP last night. The NSX was finished, but I'm not thrilled about, sorry to everyone :( The new Ferrari Ponycar was added as well.

After the previous posters above, 2 Dodge Taipans remain. The Jaguar is now sold out. Anyone who posted prior to this post will still receive the car. Enjoy everyone.
 
Not a problem, a few more pics on Flickr if you want to use them? Up to you. Thanks again sir 👍
 
Can I get the Ferrari Ponycar? I love the tune on your Jag so I want to see if you can keep it up with the Dodge Taipan and the Ferrari Ponycar, if you would like to send me both.
 
Back