FREE! DP Tuned Cars. Check out the GTS600 SE! LP800s Still Available!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dylpro
  • 117 comments
  • 7,017 views
Tuning parts and paints are independent from each other, so can send five of each every day (5 paints + 5 parts). However, they have to be sent one at a time.
 
Dyl - I just sent you a friend request.
 
Maserati is one of my favourites. Just if you don`t mind because I have got already your great Viper. :D
 
Can I have a Maserati GTS600s & a Lotus Evora 350 Sports please if possible cheers.
I'll put you in for the Maserati for sure and I'll hold the Evora for you when the sending schedule clears up. I'd rather send one to people who haven't received one than sending two to someone within a short time span. You will receive one though even if the allotted time's past.
Thank you dylpro. 👍
No problem.
Dyl - Please send me the Lotus Evora 350 Sport. Thank you :)
Great.
Can you send the masararti ill add you tomarow
Can do.
I'll send you a FR after I post this message. I'll send you tires on Tuesday. I've been helping a friend fill his wanted list lately, as the cars he's looking for have been showing up in my UCD pretty often. I have one car to send him tomorrow, then I should be able to send the next day.
Ok.
Maserati is one of my favourites. Just if you don`t mind because I have got already your great Viper. :D
I think that can be arranged :cheers:

Thanks to everyone so far. It's also always great to get some feedback. I'll update the sending schedule soon. I'll also be updating the OP with 2/1 new tune aswell. Check back soon.

Edit: I didn't want to double post, so I'm editing this for an announcement. This marking Lamborghini's 50th Anniversary, throughout 2013, I'll be tuning Lamborghini's here and giving as a 50th Anniversary celebration car. There are currently 2 available now. The Murcielago's. Here's how this worked too. First I tuned the LP670 SV, then transferred the tune to the LP640. This tune took me a while, and in the end, it ended up being better on the LP640. If you look at the specs, you'll notice that the LP640 is actually faster. A modification was made to the LP640's weight to get it to 1565, therefore I may modify the weight of the SV to even this gap. I haven't decided yet, but more than likely I will.

I tuned the SV because I know some people may like the big wing on the back. I don't. Infact I hate those, which is why I had intended to tune the LP640 the whole time without that wing, and also did the SV because of this. When I transferred the tune, it worked great on the LP640. On the SV there is a bit of understeer I couldn't work out. Overall the LP640 handles better. Keep in mind though, right now the SV is technically unfinished, some more adjustments will probably be added. Enjoy, and place your orders soon.
 
Last edited:
When your schedule clears can you also send the lamborgini and I will send tires
 
May I grab a LP640, and I can forward it on to someone else :) 👍
 
May I grab a LP640, and I can forward it on to someone else :) 👍

That's actually the opposite I'm wanting this to go though. That's why I put them up for a limited time or in limited quantity. Like a "rare" factor in a sense. One tune less common than the other. I mean if you want to forward it on I guess I can't stop you, but I'd rather it not be like that. Would you still like the Murciélago?
 
I'll try. I've yet to begin tuning the Ford, so right now it's just a car that's at the top of my mind. As far the the A3 goes, I completely botched the tune yesterday and had to start over. Trying to get it back to what it was, if not better. These are cars I'm waiting on a 0/0/0 for though since I rather tune a new car than a UCD car. That's why most so far have been Premium cars.


Here is the deal, I send you the Audi and the Ford in 0/0/0 condition so you can start working on them.

When you are finished I get them back, how does that sound's to you?

And I want to order both Lamborghini cars too, will send you tires sets or other parts if you want, just tell what you need.
💡


You can send a FR to Blueskyhawk otherwise I will send you one tomorrow.
:)
 
That's actually the opposite I'm wanting this to go though. That's why I put them up for a limited time or in limited quantity. Like a "rare" factor in a sense. One tune less common than the other. I mean if you want to forward it on I guess I can't stop you, but I'd rather it not be like that. Would you still like the Murciélago?

OK, I see your point, then let me send you something :) 👍

I just got a lovely SLR McLaren '03 in Magmarot & Crystal Galaxit Silver :) 👍
 
Here is the deal, I send you the Audi and the Ford in 0/0/0 condition so you can start working on them.

When you are finished I get them back, how does that sound's to you?

And I want to order both Lamborghini cars too, will send you tires sets or other parts if you want, just tell what you need.
💡


You can send a FR to Blueskyhawk otherwise I will send you one tomorrow.
:)
Sounds good, but only the Audi please since I've started tuning that one and know I can go somewhere with that, whereas I haven't tried the Focus yet. I'll book you for the Audi for sure since you're donating me the car, and I'll pencil you in for both Murcielago's as well, but they may come in a few days apart, I still have to figure out the schedule, I'll do that tomorrow, getting tired here.
OK, I see your point, then let me send you something :) 👍

I just got a lovely SLR McLaren '03 in Magmarot & Crystal Galaxit Silver :) 👍
Hmm, SLR, maybe worth a try, but I'd try the premium, honestly, I don't need anything. Those gold chromes would be very nice though since I can use them for the Lamborghini's :dopey:
dylpro: fr sent.
Didn't receive it. It's dylpro98

Congrats to the Baltimore Ravens as the 2012-2013 Super Bowl Champions! :cheers:
 
My mistake. fr sent just now.

Yes, I did just get that one. This out to everyone, I'll accept all FR's closer to send dates so please don't cancel them.

Update: Beginning pretuning on the Focus RS. Fingers crossed, I really want this one to turn out good.
 
Car I get a lambo Dylpro?
 
Car I get a lambo Dylpro?

Yeah that should work out, again I'll have to update the schedule tomorrow. I'll also be sending the Ponycar to you tomorrow.

Little update on the Focus, I've put all the parts I wanted to get the to the output I was hoping for and took it for a test run without tuning. It's pretty quick, but I will definitely need to work out some under steer (typical FWD car) and I also will need to stabilize it when braking and accelerating out of corners. Tune might be done tomorrow.

As far as the A3 goes, it's gotten tough. Right when I think it's ready I change my mind and try again. I'm not sure how this rally car will be perceived. Hoping I'm able to get it to what I want soon, and I hope that satisfies as well.
 
Sounds good, but only the Audi please since I've started tuning that one and know I can go somewhere with that, whereas I haven't tried the Focus yet. I'll book you for the Audi for sure since you're donating me the car, and I'll pencil you in for both Murcielago's as well, but they may come in a few days apart, I still have to figure out the schedule, I'll do that tomorrow, getting tired here.

Good morning,

Splendid .... I will send the Audi as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for the Audi and Lamborghini's, awesome!

Concerning the Ford, please keep me informed.
And if you need anything, just let me know.

FR sent.

Have a nice day.
:bowdown:
 
Last edited:
Thanks for your kind answer.
I´m a little short with car/ticket slots but I can send paints if you need any specific chip for car projects you have in mind. Let me know via PSN. 👍
 
Didn't receive it. It's dylpro98

Oops. I did that too. I forgot to add the 98. :dunce: I sent you a FR to the correct account now. hehe
 
Hey Dyl, I never received that Lotus. Am I too late?

Thanks, JJ
 
Hey Dyl, I never received that Lotus. Am I too late?

Thanks, JJ
No, check the sending schedule on the OP. You'll receive the car February 5th.
Cheers bro, can't wait 👍
Great, and again my bad. If a date falls through I will make sending your's a priority. Otherwise when I get around to updating the schedule I'll also prioritize you.
 
No, check the sending schedule on the OP. You'll receive the car February 5th.

Great, and again my bad. If a date falls through I will make sending your's a priority. Otherwise when I get around to updating the schedule I'll also prioritize you.

Sounds good to me bro 👍
FR sent again :lol:
 
And received.

(This section was deleted due to, laziness).... Also, here's a list of cars I've picked up recently and may just throw out there soon :P

Chevrolet Camaro SS 2010
Jaguar XJ220 '92
Ford Tauras SHO '98
Lotus Carlton '90
Alfa Romeo 166
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo
Lamborghini Countach (both)

The Gallardo tune is still being tweaked, as with the Audi tune. Focus I'm working on, but I don't know yet :nervous: I want it to turn out good, so might take some time on that one. I have more time on weekends, so weekdays may be slow.
 
Last edited:
May I grab a LP640, and I can forward it on to someone else :) 👍

Can I have a LP640, and I WONT forward it on :) 👍 :sly:
 
I would love the Lambo lp800.

in .any color

I'm a massive Lamborghini fan.
above me is three Lamborghini posters haha
 
The top murcielago you mentioned please, in gold chrome if possible, will be offline until weekend so just fr and message me on psn, I'll check your response (and fr) as soon as I can, thanks!
 
I send you Sunday a FR, to dylpro98 .... but it's still not accepted.
If you don't accept, I can't send you the Audi.
:grumpy:

Hope you will accept it today?
:nervous:
 
Back