FREE! DP Tuned Cars. Check out the GTS600 SE! LP800s Still Available!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dylpro
  • 117 comments
  • 7,016 views
Can I get the Ferrari Ponycar? I love the tune on your Jag so I want to see if you can keep it up with the Dodge Taipan and the Ferrari Ponycar, if you would like to send me both.

Sure, but I've still got several spots I need to send first, however if you like, I'll put these cars up on Borrow for you to try out. Let me know if this interests you.
 
dylpro
Sure, but I've still got several spots I need to send first, however if you like, I'll put these cars up on Borrow for you to try out. Let me know if this interests you.

I will just wait for my turn to receive these as I am in no hurry. I loved the Jag, great power, just a bit of understeer, but hey I can handle it. Great Job and can't wait to see what the Taipan and the Ponycar are like. Thank you.
 
Been a while, sorry about that. New car out now though. I've sent out the cars to FRs I've received so if you did order a car in the past, please send me the FR with a message of the car you're waiting on. It's much easier for me this way, thank you.

If I say so myself the Maserati turned out pretty good. I do have a little something planned with this car as well, so stay tuned.

I'm going to revamp the OP to a little more organized set up here soon. Once again, if you did order a car above, send me the FR and I'll send the car out.
 
dylpro
Been a while, sorry about that. New car out now though. I've sent out the cars to FRs I've received so if you did order a car in the past, please send me the FR with a message of the car you're waiting on. It's much easier for me this way, thank you.

If I say so myself the Maserati turned out pretty good. I do have a little something planned with this car as well, so stay tuned.

I'm going to revamp the OP to a little more organized set up here soon. Once again, if you did order a car above, send me the FR and I'll send the car out.

I will send a friend request out later tonight, I love the way your Jag handles, I use it all the time 👍
 
I will send a friend request out later tonight, I love the way your Jag handles, I use it all the time 👍

Ok, I will send the car you request in the message tonight since my trading schedule is open now.

And thank you! That really means a lot. I really did enjoy the Jaguar. I thought it turned out well.

Out to everyone else, I've redone the OP, little easier to read now I think. Gives simple specs of the cars instead of going into the immense detail. If you'd like to know more about a specific car feel free to message me.
 
Friend Request sent!
 
Would I be able to have the Maserati?
 
-Ford Focus RS '02 0/0/0 (2)
-Racing Soft Tires (Hey these get expensive!) (5)

I can send you the Focus RS '02 around the 13th if you want it. Virgin 0/0/0.

The tires, I can send max of 5 per day... FR to Wine_0o
The bold is a numberic zero.
 
Friend Request sent!
Saw that. I'll send one of them before the end of the night.
Would I be able to have the Maserati?
Of course. I'll post a schedule in the OP for when delivery dates are.
-Ford Focus RS '02 0/0/0 (2)
-Racing Soft Tires (Hey these get expensive!) (5)

I can send you the Focus RS '02 around the 13th if you want it. Virgin 0/0/0.

The tires, I can send max of 5 per day... FR to Wine_0o
The bold is a numberic zero.

Alright, thank you very much. I'm going to play around with one of my UCD RS's in the meantime and I'll let you know if I'll need it or not before the 13th. Thank you. And thank you for the tires as well. I'll send the FR tonight.

Working on another tune right now. Base cars an Evora and the tune will be based off an old model Lotus. Any guesses?
 
Hey Dyl - I'd love to have anything left you're willing to give me. I'm new to the game and could use something that would play well in 400-550 PP races online. I'm having a really tough time fitting in those races.
 
Also, props for being a DS3 driver. I find it rather difficult (inability to truly feather the gas/brake and find that right spot for turns).
 
Hey Dyl - I'd love to have anything left you're willing to give me. I'm new to the game and could use something that would play well in 400-550 PP races online. I'm having a really tough time fitting in those races.

Also, props for being a DS3 driver. I find it rather difficult (inability to truly feather the gas/brake and find that right spot for turns).

Thank you very much. I would buy a wheel, but right now I just don't have the money to invest into one. As far as a car for you, my tunes are all offline tunes (I guess there's a difference between online and offline physics), therefore I don't know how well they would fair online. I don't really race online that often, but when I used too, I found aerodynamics and how fast your car can get around the corners was more important then top speed. Obviously you do want a balance of both, but I found how quickly you get through corners more important. That's why many like using the NSXR LM Road Car because it gets through the corners so quickly. Same with the R390. Maybe try those next time you race. If there were one of my cars that I would suggest for a similar feeling, it would be my newest tune of the Lotus Evora. Gets through corners pretty quickly, and accelerates fairly well.

So that leads me to this. The Lotus Evora 350 Sport. This tune is based on the Lotus Esprit 350 Sport from 2000. The car has 350 horsepower and weigh 1330 kilos. It is also painted in the New Aluminium Metallic from the 350 Esprit. This car was tricky to tune. The hardest part was finding the breaking balance, I found the breaks terrible at first, but I believe I've worked them out. It turns pretty well, maybe the slightest bit of understeer. Almost no oversteer though, surprised me for a Lotus. It's pretty damn quick through the corners, but you have to be careful. That is when the understeer can rear it's head, but if you're easy with the breaking and slowly ease on the throttle, it breezes through corners. Check the OP for availability info on this car.
 
The "available until February 9th, 2013." comment on the Lotus Evora 350. That means it's a loaner where all the others are 'keepers' for lack of a better term?
 
The "available until February 9th, 2013." comment on the Lotus Evora 350. That means it's a loaner where all the others are 'keepers' for lack of a better term?

Haha no. It just means that you can claim this car until February 9th, then it will no longer be up for grabs like some of the other cars.
 
Dyl - If you are willing to part with it I would love to take that Lotus off your hands. With that said, you've obviously spent so much time working out and pouring yourself into it I would feel bad taking it from you.
 
I'd like to have one of the Maserati's. That might be a fun one to have.

I don't have any of the 0/0/0 cars you're looking for, but I'd be willing to throw some tires your way as a thank you. :)
 
Hello sir, any chance of the Maserati to sit with the awesome Jaaaaag? I can send as many sets of race tyres as you need.

Also pencil me in for the Focus when it's ready if that's OK? :cheers:
 
Interested in those cars:

Audi A3 Quattro '03
Ford Focus RS '02

Can pay with tires or other car parts (gearbox, engine upgrade and so on) you need, you named.
:)
 
Hello. Please schedule me for the Ferrari Ponycar (Ferrari F430 2006) when possible. I'll contribute several sets of tires.
 
Thanks for the jag, i have to say, it was definitely worth the wait. It handels really well, and with a little less power, makes a really good 500pp car.
 
Dyl - If you are willing to part with it I would love to take that Lotus off your hands. With that said, you've obviously spent so much time working out and pouring yourself into it I would feel bad taking it from you.
:lol: It's no problem, I just hope you enjoy it :)
I'd like to have one of the Maserati's. That might be a fun one to have.

I don't have any of the 0/0/0 cars you're looking for, but I'd be willing to throw some tires your way as a thank you. :)
The tires are great, thank you. I've penciled you in for the Maserati
Ferrari pony car please FR b-tech racing.

Great stuff
That's fine, however, I need you to send the FR with the car you're waiting on in the message, it's easier for me to keep track of it this way, thank you.
Hello sir, any chance of the Maserati to sit with the awesome Jaaaaag? I can send as many sets of race tyres as you need.

Also pencil me in for the Focus when it's ready if that's OK? :cheers:
Of course, I'm glad you enjoy the Jaguar. I think you will be pleased with the Maserati as well.
Interested in those cars:

Audi A3 Quattro '03
Ford Focus RS '02

Can pay with tires or other car parts (gearbox, engine upgrade and so on) you need, you named.
:)
I'll try. I've yet to begin tuning the Ford, so right now it's just a car that's at the top of my mind. As far the the A3 goes, I completely botched the tune yesterday and had to start over. Trying to get it back to what it was, if not better. These are cars I'm waiting on a 0/0/0 for though since I rather tune a new car than a UCD car. That's why most so far have been Premium cars.
Hello. Please schedule me for the Ferrari Ponycar (Ferrari F430 2006) when possible. I'll contribute several sets of tires.
Alright, that's the last of them. Ferrari Ponycar is sold out.
Thanks for the jag, i have to say, it was definitely worth the wait. It handels really well, and with a little less power, makes a really good 500pp car.
I'm glad. I though the Jaguar was pretty good. And again sorry for the wait.


As for everyone who's placed orders, a schedule is now in the OP. Those dates all may be one ahead though, I can't remember if I sent for reset yesterday or not.
**Nope I didn't, so I've changed the schedule, all were put one ahead.
 
Last edited:
A question about sending gifts. Am I allowed to send multiple sets of tires at once or do I have to send them one at a time, one per day?
 
What do you have left
 
A question about sending gifts. Am I allowed to send multiple sets of tires at once or do I have to send them one at a time, one per day?
You can send 5 sets of tires per day I believe. However, I think that takes up from sending paints and other items.
What do you have left
Currently, there are 2 Maserati GTS600s left and I also have Lotus Evora 350 Sports available. I'm working on some new tunes for today though.
 
Last edited:
Can I have a Maserati GTS600s & a Lotus Evora 350 Sports please if possible cheers.
 
Dyl - Please send me the Lotus Evora 350 Sport. Thank you :)
 
Can you send the masararti ill add you tomarow
 
I'll send you a FR after I post this message. I'll send you tires on Tuesday. I've been helping a friend fill his wanted list lately, as the cars he's looking for have been showing up in my UCD pretty often. I have one car to send him tomorrow, then I should be able to send the next day.
 
Back