FREE! DP Tuned Cars. Check out the GTS600 SE! LP800s Still Available!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dylpro
  • 117 comments
  • 7,016 views
Can I have a LP640, and I WONT forward it on :) 👍 :sly:
Haha sure.
I would love the Lambo lp800.

in .any color

I'm a massive Lamborghini fan.
above me is three Lamborghini posters haha
Alright, it's already in Gold so I'll send it in that.
The top murcielago you mentioned please, in gold chrome if possible, will be offline until weekend so just fr and message me on psn, I'll check your response (and fr) as soon as I can, thanks!
Sure, however, I'll need you to send me the FR , it's easier for me to keep track of.
I send you Sunday a FR, to dylpro98 .... but it's still not accepted.
If you don't accept, I can't send you the Audi.
:grumpy:

Hope you will accept it today?
:nervous:
Just accepted. I'm holding off on accepting FRs until the day that I need to send to that person so I can keep the message inside and forgot about your's, sorry.
 
When will be my send date?
 
Are there any Lamboghini's left? If there are then my PSN is smasherguy1020
 
When will be my send date?

I'm going to figure all this out now.

Now, some bad news, I'm very sorry, I'm a very non-punctual person and I was out this evening and didn't get back in time before reset. I'll try getting better, but sometimes other things take precedence. Very sorry to everyone.
 
I'm going to figure all this out now.

Now, some bad news, I'm very sorry, I'm a very non-punctual person and I was out this evening and didn't get back in time before reset. I'll try getting better, but sometimes other things take precedence. Very sorry to everyone.

Will I get mine that is scheduled for today?
 
I send you Sunday a FR, to dylpro98 .... but it's still not accepted.
If you don't accept, I can't send you the Audi.
:grumpy:

Hope you will accept it today?
:nervous:
Very sorry about this, if you can't send out the Audi it's understandable, it's my fault. I'll use a restoration ticket on the one I have. In the meantime, I've schedule you for both Murcielago's, also, I have a restitution that I will private message you.
When will be my send date?
Schedule has been updated, please check there.
Thanks. Can I also order a Lamborghini sv in gold Crome paint?
Yes, that'd be fine.

Now, few announcements here, the Lamborghini Murcielago LP800 SV has been taken off the market for the time being. I feel it isn't at what it could be. Anyone who's ordered it however will more than likely get an updated tune, meaning, that the two tunes (LP800 and LP800SV) are now separate. You will get a different tune that will work better for the SV. If I must say so myself, the tune worked fantastically on the LP800, but I may tweak that as well. Keep in mind that because the sending dates of these cars are still farther away, no one will get a different tune, sorry for any confusion. Think I confused myself there a little.

For now, there are only 2 cars available for orders, the Lotus Evora and the LP800.

FINALLY, the schedule has been updated. If I missed your name some where, I'm very sorry, let me know and I'll fix the schedule. Also, if it is the wrong car, please let me know.

And lastly, I will be taking orders through the rest of February, following then, orders will halt until we get closer to March, thank you.
 
italian06
Can I have a Maserati GTS600s & a Lotus Evora 350 Sports please if possible cheers.
I'll put you in for the Maserati for sure and I'll hold the Evora for you when the sending schedule clears up. I'd rather send one to people who haven't received one than sending two to someone within a short time span. You will receive one though even if the allotted time's past.

When am I scheduled for because I am not on the list.
 
FR sent, waiting for acceptance bro :)
 
I'm going to figure all this out now.

Now, some bad news, I'm very sorry, I'm a very non-punctual person and I was out this evening and didn't get back in time before reset. I'll try getting better, but sometimes other things take precedence. Very sorry to everyone.

Drop mine down to the end of the schedule if it helps, I don't mind waiting Sir 👍
 
Just accepted. I'm holding off on accepting FRs until the day that I need to send to that person so I can keep the message inside and forgot about your's, sorry.

Okay, no problem mate.

Audi A3 Quattro '03 and tires sent!
👍
 
When am I scheduled for because I am not on the list.
Scheduled, however, I haven't received a FR from you, I need one before reset tomorrow.
Drop mine down to the end of the schedule if it helps, I don't mind waiting Sir 👍
Alright, I'll see what occurs. And thank you for the tires!
Okay, no problem mate.

Audi A3 Quattro '03 and tires sent!
👍
Thank you very much!
 
First of all, I'd like to apologize for this double post, but I've got a lot to clear up and don't want to mix stuff with the post above.

First of all, I'm completely doing away with a schedule. I'm just very busy but I love being able to send out my cars to people. Since it is for free and it's not like I'm receiving anything in return, there isn't really worry that I'm "scamming" you. It's a guarantee you will receive your car (well unless something drastic happens like I die, but let's not consider that likely for now), just I don't want to put a set date and then you not receiving the car. In my opinion there isn't really need for a schedule. From now on it will be in a list format. The Green text means the "shipment" is pending. Blue text means the shipment was sent. And finally Red text means that the Friend Request was failed to be sent, however, is open to relisting. I hope this will work out better.

Next, new cars have been slow lately, but the weekends coming up and that's when I get good work done, so please just stay tuned. Here's a little info on current projects.

*Audi 2000 Quattro- The Rally tune of the A3, still being tweaked, 👍 and many thanks out to StarLight for the donation though!
-Lamborghini Countach LP600 50th Anniversario Edition
-Cizeta V16T 50th Anniversario Edition (Being brought into the 50th anniversary collection due to it's rich history and ties to Lamborghini)
-Ford Focus RS 2002

Maybe more to come as well.

Finally, in a few minutes I'll be uploading some teaser pictures of my latest addition to a previous project, enjoy ;)
 
Last edited:
That's fine with me. Take your time, there's no rush. 👍
 
Introducing the Maserati GranTurismo Seicento Special Edition. The car is equipped with the same tune as the Maserati Seicento, which appeared to be fairly popular. These SE's are not yet available and may not be for a little while yet. These cars infact won't truly be just claimed. Check for a PM for a formal invitation :sly:

Now it isn't any added power or tweaks to the tune that makes these cars special, but they are 0/0/0 glitch wheeled cars painted in golds and black, plus are equipped with the GTS600 tune. There is Inca Gold Pearl Coat from the Chrysler Prowler, Gold Chrome from Gran Turismo, and another lighter Gold colour from Lexus (I'll update with the name). The wheels on the gold cars are Bianco Eldorado. As for the black car, painted in the stock Nero, the wheels are Olympic Gold from the Chevy Camaro. I hope you enjoy these cars, here are some photos of the vehicles.

Siena-PiazzadelCampo.jpg

GTS600 Special Edition: Shown in Inca Gold Pearl Coat with Bianco Eldorado Wheels.

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_1.jpg


GTS600 Special Edition: Shown in Nero with Olympic Gold Wheels.
 
Your cars are awesome, especially the Taipan, I love it. Decent Power perfectly tied in with steering. Great Job 👍
 
Hey, I'd like a Focus RS, whenever it becomes available. Is that possible? :-)
 
The Black GTS600 looks awesome, well done sir 👍
 
can I reschedule the italian06: Maserati GranTurismo Seicento please
 
Your cars are awesome, especially the Taipan, I love it. Decent Power perfectly tied in with steering. Great Job 👍
Thank you very much. I did enjoy how that tune turned out.
Hey, I'd like a Focus RS, whenever it becomes available. Is that possible? :-)
Still working on it, but when I finish that would be fine.
The Black GTS600 looks awesome, well done sir 👍
Thank you, updating my game now and they'll become available soon.
can I reschedule the italian06: Maserati GranTurismo Seicento please
Yes that's no problem. Please send the FR to Dylpro98

Here's a picture of the LP800,
picture.php

Act within one second of this post and get the boats as well! :lol:


EDIT: Very bad news on the SE Seicento. I used my 2nd disc to make them, and unfortunately, every car I bought in 2.0 didn't update correctly or something, and are therefore unusuable. I won't give up though, I try again some time so I'll leave the SE pictures up for now. Pretty bummed about it though.
 
Last edited:
May I be able to have a Lambo? Thanks :)
 
The lambo looks good I like it in that colour.
 
Siena-PiazzadelCampo_1.jpg


GTS600 Special Edition: Shown in Nero with Olympic Gold Wheels.

Good morning Sir,
This car looks wonderful ... I would like it very much get my hands on this one too.
When can you send the car and what do you want as payment?
Otherwise send me a PM.
👍
 
Have any Audis or Mercedes?
 
I stopped by to thank you for the Maserati. I received it today. I took it out on Nurburgring and drove it around for about 5 or 6 laps. It's a beautiful car and it turns so smoothly that it has actually shocked me. I never had to fight with the car at all, it just did what it is supposed to. Very pleasant surprise for me. :D I actually got a pretty speedy lap time out of it too, so that's a bonus as well.

I think this is an awesome thing that you're doing for people. So, to help you keep going, I've sent you some tires and will send more. You'll know how many, but I'm not going to say in public, as it would seem like I was trying to make myself look good.

I noticed that you said that you had lost some cars. Which ones are you missing? If I have extra, I'd be happy to send you one. I don't dupe, out of laziness, rather than morality reasons, but if I have extra of something, I'll share with someone decent.

It's actually a shame that everyone won't get to drive the car that you sent me. I think they'd enjoy it.

Thanks again.
 
dylpro
Welcome to the DP Tuning Co. A little info on what I'll be doing here. I'm not here to make the ultimate tune of a car. Nor am I trying to make a car the fastest it can be. What I'm doing is tuning a car with certain parts. Not all the performance parts. I'm trying to make a car put a tune on it and give it a fake little name to go along with it. Hey, I've grown bored of GT5 lately so it's a little something I can do to keep me going here.

Next, I just want to throw these cars out there. I don't feel I need anything in return. These cars are, 100% free, no catch, you don't even have to pay the shipping and handling, we've got it covered ;) Well, sorry, I lied, there is one catch, you have to be the first to claim them. I only offer so many at a time, and only for a limited time, or whenever they sell out. No exceptions, this is strictly first come first serve basis.

There is a limit of 1 car per person and you may only place on order at a time. You may place your next order AFTER you receive your first order.

Now, so far I've tuned six, and more are to come, but here are the current tuned cars from DP Tuning Co.

FIAT 500 Super Italia Race Car (Spec I) (Fiat 500)
Colour: Rosso Scuderia (Ferrari), Rims: Giallo Modena (Ferrari)
Specs: 185 Horsepower. 950 kilos. 422 Performance Points. Est. Top Speed, 125-130 mph. Racing Soft Tires.
Current Availability: Unavailable

Jaguar XKR-9 (Jaguar XKR 2010)
Colour: XKR-9 Purple (Jaguar XJR-9 Race Car)
Specs: 648 Horsepower. 1810 Kilos. 506 Performance Points. Top Speed, 204 mph. 0-60, 3.2 seconds. Racing Soft Tires
Current Availability: Unavailable

Dodge Taipan (Dodge Viper ACR)
Colour: Viper Black (Red Stripe), Rims: Viper Race Red
Specs: 889 Horsepower. 1552 Kilos. 628 Performance Points. Est. Top Speed, 210-220 mph. Racing Soft Tires.
Availability: Unavailable

Honda NSX Super GT Roadcar (Honda NSX Type R 2002)
Colour: DLC GT Japanese 002-C, Rims: Gold Chrome
Specs: 402 Horsepower. 1270 Kilos. 522 Performance Points. Est. Top Speed 170-175 mph. Racing Soft Tires.
Availability: Unavailable

Ferrari Ponycar (Ferrari F430 2006)
Colour: Bianco Avus, Stock Rims.
Specs: 295 Horsepower. 1450 Kilos. 477 Performance Points. Top Speed, unknown (150+?). Racing Soft Tires.
Availability: Unavailable

Maserati GranTurismo Seicento (Maserati GranTurismo S 2008)
Colour: Dark Gold Metallic, Stock Rims.
Specs: 610 Horsepower. 1780 Kilos. 548 Performance Points. Top Speed, 200 mph. 0-60 3.1 seconds. Racing Soft Tires.
Availability: Unavailable

Lotus Evora 350 Sport (Lotus Evora)
Colour: New Aluminium Metallic (Lotus Esprit 350 Sport)
Specs: 350 Horsepower. 1330 Kilos. 503 Performance Points. 0-60, 3.8 seconds. Top Speed, 180 mph. Racing Soft Tires.
Availability: Available Now through February 9th, 2013.

Lamborghini's 50th Anniversary

I'm a huge Lamborghini fan boy, and 2013 marks Lamborghini's 50th anniversary. The Golden Anniversary. Therefore, throughout 2013, several Lamborghini tuned cars done specifically to celebrate the anniversary will be offered.

Here, the first two, the Lamborghini Murcielago LP800's. Both of the cars are exactly the same. I first tuned the SV and then transferred the tune to the LP640. The only tweak was a slight adjustment of the transmission for one of the two. Both weigh the same, have 800 horsepower, and are available in a few colours. If you wish a colour from the Lamborghini Aventador that isn't available on other Lamborghini's, just ask. The other colour they are available in is Gold Chrome, symbolic to the Golden Anniversary.

Lamborghini Murcielago LP800 SV 50th Anniversario Edition (Lamborghini Murcielago SV 2009)
Colours: Gold Chrome, DLC Aventador Paints Available.
Specs: 800 Horsepower. 1565 Kilos. 600-605 Performance Points. 0-60, 2.3 seconds. Top Speed, 222 mph.
Availability: Currently Unavailable at this time.

Lamborghini Murcielago LP800 50th Anniversario Edition (Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 2009)
Colours: Gold Chrome, DLC Aventador Paints Available.
Specs: 800 Horsepower. 1565 Kilos. 591 Performance Points. 0-60, 2.4 seconds. Top Speed, 228 mph.
Availability: Currently Available for an Undisclosed Amount of Time.

Possible Projects
*Please refrain from placing orders on these cars as they are just ideas and not in progress.
FIAT 500 Super Italia Race Car (Spec II) (Fiat 500)
Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Special (???)
*The Murcielago's are only the beginning!

Upcoming Cars
*These cars are either in progress or finished.
Ford Focus RS 2003
Audi A3 Quattro 2003 (Rally Car)

Now, like I said I'm not asking for anything in return, but if you would like to help contribute and be one of my suppliers, if you have an open trade date and are feeling generous, I'm currently in need of these cars for projects. Numbers denote the urgency I need the item. 1 being very much 5 being not immediately. Cars that I need for 0/0/0 aren't because I'm looking for free 0/0/0s, but rather because I need them for a project for this thread. Therefore, things like colour, do not matter.

Items Needed
-Audi A3 Quattro '03 0/0/0 (1)
-Ford Focus RS '02 0/0/0 (2)
-Racing Soft Tires (Hey these get expensive!) (5)

And since you were, thanks for looking!

Sending Dates
*All dates are after reset
Trojan1874: Dodge Taipan
Trojan1874: Ferrari Ponycar
Durp13579: Maserati GranTurismo Seicento
italian06: Maserati GranTurismo Seicento
JJStar: Lotus Evora 350 Sport
Ivanoffalich: Maserati GranTurismo Seicento
B-TechRacing: Ferrari Ponycar
NT1138: Maserati GranTurismo Seicento
Pandulce: Ferrari Ponycar
Sid_Chiclana: Honda NSX-R Super GT Road Car
Sandracer240: Maserati GranTurismo Seicento
Monatsende: Maserati GranTurismo Seicento
Starlight: Lamborghini Murcielago LP800 50th Anniversario Edition
Starlight: Lamborghini Murcielago LP800 SV 50th Anniversario Edition
Nitrous_Ox: Lamborghini Murcielago LP800 50th Anniversario Edition
Scozach: Lamborghini Murcielago LP800 50th Anniversario Edition
MisterEads: Lamborghini Murcielago LP800 50th Anniversario Edition
MANDSILVER: Lamborghini Murcielago LP800 SV 50th Anniversario Edition
Smasherguy1020: Lamborghini Murcielago LP800 50th Anniversario Edition
Italian06: Lotus Evora 350 Sport

Green=Pending/On Schedule Blue=Completed Red=Transaction Failed

*YOU must the send the FR prior to your turn on the list, otherwise you will forfeit the car. You may reschedule though.
Friend Requests will be accepted prior to sending dates, however, may be outstanding to then. Please wait and do not cancel.

Can I have the lp800 please
 
Back