Free Hot Wheels Pack

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 36 comments
Is FM7 not arcade? And... they are real cars...
I would say just as much as GTS is - Which I would say no, it isn't. It's in the middle spectrum between sims like PCars and Assetto, but not quite as low as games like Horizon.

I would say just as much as GTS is - Which I would say no, it isn't. It's in the middle spectrum between sims like PCars and Assetto, but not quite as low as games like Horizon.

As much as I like to play FM7 would not agree with You, but obviously everyone have their own taste :cheers:

As much as I like to play FM7 would not agree with You, but obviously everyone have their own taste :cheers:
While Forza and GTS simulate different things, they're both mid level Sims with a good ease-of-access physics system that resembles real-life, but can be very forgiving too. They've always been aimed like that and have always sat at mid level. Not as demanding or simulating as much as Pcars or Assetto while still mimicking reality enough, but also not being so forgiving that it can be considered in the same spectrum as arcade games like NFS and Horizon.

They sit in the middle, having a nice balance in my opinion. Hence the term sim-cade - not to be confused for an insult. They're built to be accessible but with a good grounding in reality.

Last edited:
As a kid I always liked my “Matchbox” cars more than my “HotWheels” cars. Still do even though they don’t make them anymore.

See... And I thought you HotWheels and Matchbox guys were weird. I was all about the MicroMachines! :P

Weren't some of these cars actually made? I know the 3 that were in FM6 were, but I see no reason that the Camaro, Corvette and Beetle didn't have real life counterparts.

See... And I thought you HotWheels and Matchbox guys were weird. I was all about the MicroMachines! :P

Weren't some of these cars actually made? I know the 3 that were in FM6 were, but I see no reason that the Camaro, Corvette and Beetle didn't have real life counterparts.
Yeah it's been said all 7 cars are real

I had Micro Machines as well. I was in love with the “Deluxe models”, because I could open the doors, hoods, and trunks to see everything. Good times back then, good times.

Back