Free remote races while ps network is down CLOSED

I signed into an account to send a ticket as network went down:grumpy:
if you are on your ps3 now send an invite to DEATH-_-GUN and i will widget race this account until p=network maintenance is over:tup:


If the network is down, I doubt if you can do any remote racing?
:grumpy:
 
Maybe if the widget could connect.
 
If the network is down, I doubt if you can do any remote racing?
:grumpy:

Maybe if the widget could connect.

As long as you dont disconnect you are good, i signed out of main account and cant log back in:grumpy: but im online on this account and can offer races IF YOU ARE ONLINE AND CAN SEND FRIEND INVITE:):cheers::cheers::cheers:
 
As long as you dont disconnect you are good, i signed out of main account and cant log back in:grumpy: but im online on this account and can offer races IF YOU ARE ONLINE AND CAN SEND FRIEND INVITE:):cheers::cheers::cheers:


I see, never tried ... FR sent.
Many thanks.
:)
 
FR sent from "Panic_flour".Widget away, Thanks.
 
Sent a friends request, thank you very much :)
 
first race
m8h3r
panic-flour
bluesky hawk

starting now:tup:
 
Awesome!

Just added you man!!

Funnyguy263
 
Awesome!

Just added you man!!

Funnyguy263

I will put you in next race, I will be dropping the guys that have gone offline or that are playing other games,this is for guys that are online now and playing gt5
 
Thanks man! I'm playing GT5 right now too!
 
Thanks man! I'm playing GT5 right now too!

races still running racing anyone still playing gt5,the guys with no funds are being raced more then you guys with full purses:tup:
 
So I should cash my purses now?

thats up to you, dont really make big differance will be going to sleep soon but will leave machine on so i can race more tomorrow
 
Awesome. I'll run it overnight as well. I'll put you on the top of my list.
 
Awesome. I'll run it overnight as well. I'll put you on the top of my list.

i cant use widget until maintenance is over but still racing manually add me if you guys need some b-spec racing
 
Can you run my Bobs for a while as well?
 
Me I already accepted your FR
 
So am I in?

racing all who added me per Original Post,did you friend me?

dont see ali psn id did you add second alt ?
 
Last edited:
A car collecter
racing all who added me per Original Post,did you friend me?

dont see ali psn id did you add second alt ?

Not remember your PSN I think something with Matrix. My pSN is dj_ali007
 
Not remember your PSN I think something with Matrix. My pSN is dj_ali007

CONSTRUCT-MATRIX is down till widget resumes because of network maintenance. the FREE races entered manually are on DEATH-GUN psn id
PLEASE READ OP and add wright account:tup:

CONSTRUCT-MATRIX will resume 50 race events soon:)
 
A car collecter
CONSTRUCT-MATRIX is down till widget resumes because of network maintenance. the FREE races entered manually are on DEATH-GUN psn id
PLEASE READ OP and add wright account:tup:

CONSTRUCT-MATRIX will resume 50 race events soon:)

Will add you tomorrow as I'm watching TVOH now.
 
Back