Free Usable EDGE UPC for FREE GT5 DLC *E-MAIL RULES CHANGE*

Try using a URL proxy then. Sometimes that helps me on the PS3.
Forgive my ignorance...but I don't know what a proxy is.
(BTW, looks like your Packers could be champs for 2 years. My Browns get screwed because they've got all new coaches and philosophies and they can't even give the players the playbooks)

Actually, I've been getting the free paints as part of the daily logon bonus (along with the Museum cards) at least for a while - can't say exactly when it started. It was just the notification window that was updated with one of the last two patches.

Yeah, both Japan (and maybe other parts of Asia) and Europe (at least a good portion of it) have had access to region-specific content either for free or for next to nothing long before we in the US are getting this Camaro. I could never get the Lambo that was given to some folks as a holiday present, or the Jaguar that some folks could get for going to a Facebook page, simply because of where I live - even though I've played GT5 just about every single day since launch.

What I really want, though, is much more additional content then this one Camaro.

(That's my $0.02 contribution.)

Peace...

Wish I'd have known we were getting the paints, I'd have logged in much more often.

As for the additional content, I agree. Sure would be nice to see something new (once more important things are taken care of).

Keep in mind also that this is a free car from a Schick/Edge promo, not something free from PD.

I worked for me... US PS3... US GT5... Spain (EU) account :D.. im in Mexico ... awesome car... ugly color... i would prefer black or red... :)

44ec89a1.jpg

Also guys, make sure when entering random info that you put a date of birth that makes the account at least 18 years old, else the site will not allow you to redeem a code.

If you accidentally entered a date making the account less than 18 years old, clear you cache and cookies and try again.

just got mine thanks still will buy the product I just can't find it anywhere near me could be a few weeks no matter I wanna try their gel I hate my fusion gel it sucks lol.

I cant get it to work....says codes are already used but this guy above me jist got it to work

edit: nevermind.....i switched internet browsers and it finally worked........THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I used BMA's code and then my wife came home with a razor that has another code in it so I'll post it for others to use. GB124JH3Y6S5 Enjoy! I know I have already!! It's a neat car. Don't know if anybody pointed it out but the PDI P525N wheels that look like stock car wheels gives yellow GoodYear Eagle lettering. I love the look! Now if only I had a chrome silver chip.... Anybody want to donate one to me?:sly: My PSN is tolofrhr . 👍

Can the car be painted, aside for the stripes? I don't think I want to stick to that purple it comes with.:yuck:

No, only the rims can be painted. It is the color it is because it is the color of Edge shaving Gel, hence the name "Edge Special"

Latest Posts

Back