Free Usable EDGE UPC for FREE GT5 DLC *E-MAIL RULES CHANGE*

United States
Springfield, Missouri
brettfavre26
5528511024_29b6b81217_z.jpg

Chevorlet Camaro SS 2010 "Edge Special"

Go here-
edgeshave.com/ps3

Heres a Video guide made for the thread by GTP user LFA! If any of you are still having trouble getting the car, use it as a video is worth a million words!

Also, if you like to read things the old fashioned way or dont have a flash enabled device, the regular instructions are still below.

Enter in your address info (Fake or Real)

The email must be real now. The code is sent to your email rather than the old pop up way of doing it. You must use your real e-mail or a secondary email to ensure receiving the code. If you still want to use this exploit to get mass codes rather than making new e-mail accounts, or you just don't want Schick to have your e-mail, check out http://mailinator.com/ and follow the instructions on the site for infinite password-free registration-free email addresses.

Ensure the Date of Birth is 18 years old or older, or you will be unable to receive a code.

CANADIANS & MEXICANS- Use a fake American Address to still get the code (Example- You can slam the keyboard for all of the slots and just make the state "CA" and the Zip Code "90210" and it will still work).

Enter this as your promo code-
Use this code in case the above code "Maxes Out" and becomes unusable- 841058005261

There! Now all pre-pubescents and cheapstakes can get it for FREE!

This DLC will ONLY work on North American copies of GT5, it will not work on PAL/EU or Asian copies of GT5. The region of the console does not matter contrary to what was posted before.

And for those having trouble getting to the submit bar, the site is glitched. Either put the Insertion Point in the Zip Code space and press the "Tab" key until you see the submit bar or highlight and drag down as shown below.
30.png

Enjoy!

EDIT- Thanks to the.true.samiam and NjLowrider for the tips!👍
And Kudos for sw_sephiroth!!!:cool:

Lastly, here is Halvstein420's thread that will tell you all the stats and cool facts you need to know about the Camaro "Edge Special"-
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=193315

Last edited:
Got a code, downloading it now.
👍

edit:
427 hp
420 ft-lb
1755kg
500 pp

Same stats as a new one from the dealer. I guess it is just a paintjob, not a tuned car like the stealth ones.

Last edited:
CANADIANS- . . . The code MUST be downloaded with a USA account, however. Don't worry, the download from the USA account will carry over to your Canadian account.

I did this with my main account, which is Canadian. I may have some American accounts in my dupe accounts, but I don't think so. So can anybody test this with a PS3 that has only Canadian accounts, because I don't think it has to be an American account.

Thanks for all the help BigMackAttack!

I did this with my main account, which is Canadian. I may have some American accounts in my dupe accounts, but I don't think so. So can anybody test this with a PS3 that has only Canadian accounts, because I don't think it has to be an American account.

Thanks for all the help BigMackAttack!

Updated OP, thanks!

the page is glitched for me, where do you start clicking to drag down? i tried dragging everywhere and still not working

I have to try this tomorrow! Can you just use your own zip code, or does that work only with that code? I just messaged a friend who was planning to shave to get me a code, lol.

in Spanish GT5, the car does not work, even though you downloaded from a U.S. account

Sorry for my english, i'm using google translator

nevermind, i used another computer...just wait, at this time tomorrow...the rooms will be FULL of this car, lol

I'm really sorry if I bothered anybody by single handedly ruining the "exclusivity" of this car. I just thought many GTPers would love to have this. Once again, I apologize to all I have inconvenienced.

I have to try this tomorrow! Can you just use your own zip code, or does that work only with that code? I just messaged a friend who was planning to shave to get me a code, lol.

No, you can use any address. I just posted that example to make it easier for our friends in the Great White North.

Back