Freezing since update 1.13

For those of you that are experiencing GT7 freezing issues, try to rebuild the database in safe mode. My screen would freeze up for ~1.5s at a time where the race would continue and I would lose time in the race. This started happening with the latest 25th anniversary edition update 1.26. I recently tried the database rebuild and so far so good....

Instructions: PS4/5 should be turned off, boot in safe mode by holding down the start button, connect the controller with USB cable, selection option to rebuild database.
Okay, I was wrong.... Still having issues. In addition I tried reinstalling complete GT7 software and moving program to external SSD. Non of it worked and I believe I have to set my hopes on the next update... Below is link of issue, when this happens in daily race or lobby race I actually lose the time to the other racers on the track.

Last edited:
This is my last entry for this. Nothing more I can do. I decided to try factory reset after all, down loaded the system software from playstation.com and reinstalled this. Then while waiting for the complete GT7 software download I decided to try the music rally with following result:

Back