Frequent B-spec Grinders Club 2

• Thread starter frason
  • 2,591 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, sorry about that...I just (as in 2 minutes ago) added a bunch of your guys manually as a "welcome to OCMike's friend list" kinda thing. Force of habit.

:)

OCMike I already know your crazy. :)

Ironically I lost it trying to refresh the widget with my new friends. :dunce:
Your seeing new people no problem?

I see.. well i have not added or have received any adds since yesterday when i last reauthenticated, widget ran fine all night.

Still waiting for the widget to work, so please do not grind my drivers. I will NOT grind manually, as I do not have time for that. Leaving the PS3 and my Mac running all day long without me being there, is no problem at all, but I just don't have the time to grind manually, sorry guys.

But once the widget is back up, you know I grind as a freaking machine! ;)

grinderdown.jpg

I Imagine this is what is happening to everybody. :(

grinderdown.jpg

I Imagine this is what is happening to everybody. :(

Yeah I'm gettin that. However since I'm at home I just setup a race manually add every driver from a couple of the people on the list and set it off and just leave it for 20 mins. Its no where near as effective but its the best we got untill granturismo.com goes back online. I'm just sat here writing essays and otherwise my ps3 would be doing nothing so I'll be running anyone on this list who adds me.

Checked today and the site is still down. I am with the idea of don't worry about manually racing me because I don't have the time.

Soon as the widget is up I will be full steam 24hours. I reiterate that I got a lot going on and the widget helped me accomplish the impossible. With it down right now not much I can do.

Hope you all can bear with that.

Hey all been trying to Grind for 2 days now but keep getting server down or maintance issue will be back grinding as soon as it lets me in

I added two friends about three days ago.

Now that the servers are up they are not showing up on the widget but show on the site?

Any idea guys?

Welcome back!

Thanks to those who were able to keep some races going.

I presume we're all using the 'force La Sarthe' debug mode trick to maximise profits?

I added two friends about three days ago.

Now that the servers are up they are not showing up on the widget but show on the site?

Any idea guys?

Try Force Reauthentication, logout/login on the website.

Oh, and add me, too many people add me on PSN and then they don't use my drivers.
I'm grinding almost 24/7 (for the most time actually 24/7 as I don't have time to play myself).

I keep a close eye on the people using my drivers a lot and pay back by adding them to "Always Use".
'Others might go into "Never Use" if I don't see any activity for a week (review this on a weekly basis), or to "Use Random" if they use my drivers.

The reciprocate feature has been working really well for me and seems to be the best way to pay back good grinders. Go to Manage Drivers and click where it says Use Randomly and change the option to Reciprocate. I guess it automatically looks at your log and tries to use the drivers of users who have been using your drivers the most.

This is a great widget! I've been grinding my friends all night! lol

Welcome back!

Thanks to those who were able to keep some races going.

I presume we're all using the 'force La Sarthe' debug mode trick to maximise profits?

Can we do this using 2.5.1? I would love to only run Sarthe

The reciprocate feature has been working really well for me and seems to be the best way to pay back good grinders. Go to Manage Drivers and click where it says Use Randomly and change the option to Reciprocate. I guess it automatically looks at your log and tries to use the drivers of users who have been using your drivers the most.

This is a great widget! I've been grinding my friends all night! lol

Great feature, I had missed it completely, thanks! :)

Just finished sending invites to all on the list. Now doing the login/logout thing to get folks to show up in the widget.

Happy grinding to all!

Thanks,
OCMike123

hi i intend to do 8am to 4pm continuous grinding for at least 3-4 days a week.

does this enable membership?

thanks

baly

hi i intend to do 8am to 4pm continuous grinding for at least 3-4 days a week.

does this enable membership?

thanks

baly

It should, but you would notice if it doesn't (ie. people wouldn't be running your drivers).

Ocmike is a beast of a grinder. Now that the widget is able to connect to the network again I am grinding 5 days a week 9 hrs a day. Reciprocate racing

Add if interested

Just started using widget B-spec grinder. Add me, race my Bobs, and I put your Bobs on reciprocate. PSN ID: Psi-opz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back