Frequent B-spec Grinders Club 2

• Thread starter frason
  • 2,591 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
pardon me for my ignorance...

what is the widget and how do i get it?

I have searched the b-spec forums and havent really found an answer.

thank you to the person who actually gives me the answer.

DiviousOne
Ocmike is a beast of a grinder. Now that the widget is able to connect to the network again I am grinding 5 days a week 9 hrs a day. Reciprocate racing

Add if interested

I agree, I'm starting to think inviting my top two grinders, Ocmike and gonzolagonda, was a mistake. I want them all to my self! :sly:

That's generally what I do (grinding during sleeping hours), and my PS3 hasn't blown up yet.
I do it while at work and while sleeping. I've got my PS3 well ventilated with some fans and a UPS for added protection.

10+ hours daily and no problems.

My slim is pretty much 24/7 and there really aren't any issues with it at all. Now I just need a second one since I can't seem to stop hosting races.

I mostly play MechWarrior Living Legends right now, so I just leave my PS3 on 24/7 atm. I will try to make sure my friendslist is up to date at least twice a day!

N0T_1N_THe_FaCE
I agree, I'm starting to think inviting my top two grinders, Ocmike and gonzolagonda, was a mistake. I want them all to my self! :sly:

Haha you're still at the top of my Always list, got booted off PSN a few times yesterday though so still coming back up to speed!

my 23:00 to 08:00 slog was an epic fail. forgot to turn start races automatically. so ps3 on all night for sake of one race.

I'm thick lol

Update on the first page.
Again.
Add everyone!!!
And look on the widget thread and run Circuit de la Sarth only.

Happy grinding :dopey:

my 23:00 to 08:00 slog was an epic fail. forgot to turn start races automatically. so ps3 on all night for sake of one race.

I'm thick lol

i've done that a couple of times. started ps3, put it in standby, then forgot to start the widget.

i blame it on getting up at 5:30am and not being completely conscious yet.

LOL...Hey N0T, I feel like I'm just trying to keep up with you and gonzo most of the time (and now a whole lot of other folks)...maybe there really is something to this reciprocate thing. :)

Thanks,
OCMike123

Is there an idiots guide to the Sarthe widget "cheat", tried the one on the link and i couldnt find the race menu part where you type in the circuit code.

kind regards

An Idiot

Is there an idiots guide to the Sarthe widget "cheat", tried the one on the link and i couldnt find the race menu part where you type in the circuit code.

kind regards

An Idiot

There is no better explanation then that link. The author even has a link to the race codes in his signature. The only thing I can think of is you do not know the system icon tray (the menu next to you clock in windows) Find the yahoo widget icon, follow the instructions in the link. The part where you type in the circuit code is in the debug menu. Which you can't miss if you did everything right.

Edit: The author has another explanation in his signature. http://pogopixels.com/blog/how-to-enable-yahoo-widget-engine-debug-mode/

I just sent a friend request to everyone on the list. I'm using the widget about 8+ hours every night with reciprocate on.

I just noticed this, but I'm grinding on my main account, not on my GTP one. :lol:
If anyone wants to add me, add "FishyJuice".

Enable Yahoo Widgets Debug Mode
CTRL+SHIFT + RIGHTCLICK systemtray icon of Yahoo Widgets. Now "Debug Mode" is visible as an option in the menu, enable it!

In The debug window you can set the race event value, by typing following in the input field:
preferences.preferredRace.value = xxxxxx (then press enter)

Replace xxxxxx with a code that corresponds to the country you have chosen in grinder settings.
Find the country codes here

Good luck

Codes for LeSarthe should be as follows: (PSN Account Country - Country code)

AU - 24046
CH - 24076
DE - 24106
DK - 24116
ES - 24126
FI - 24136
FR - 24146
GB - 24026
IE - 24156
IT - 24166
LU-DE - 24176
NL - 24196
NO - 24206
NZ - 24216
PL - 24226
PT - 24236
SE - 24256
SG - 11611
TW - 11621
US - 5569

What about those of us who use OSX?

EDIT: I found the place to checkmark debug, it is CTRL-SHIFT Left-Click for Mac users. Just close the grinder and reopen and get to work.

What about those of us who use OSX?

EDIT: I found the place to checkmark debug, but no way to open the debug window.

Now re-launch the grinder, debug mode should start automatically.

Now re-launch the grinder, debug mode should start automatically.

It does, unfortunately I cannot type anything in! the bar is highlighted but I can't get any text.

EDIT: I got mad and started to beat up my keyboard and it started typing.... no idea if their is any correlation but hey what ever works. Maybe my 5 year old lappy is getting to old XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back