Frequent Bspec Grinders Club 1 (REGISTRATION CLOSED)

• Thread starter ohsaka
  • 245 comments
I run Bspec Grinder all night and day when not playing GT5.
Looking for other players who do this also....

Send me a friend request to Osaka_TX and say "frequent grinder" in the msg. I monitor my race results every day, so I will see if you are not running it a lot and remove you...

Sign-ups will reopen after I see how a list of this size works in terms of tracking the activity level of everyone on the list...(or people drop out)

DELETE LIST
GTP_Vince_Fiero (requested)
nickxx4360 (requested)
baubry (inactivity)

(Last List Update: March 17, 2011)
FREQUENT GRINDERS (+ by name indicates verified grinder, -- indicates up for deletion due to inactivity)
Osaka_TX +
ANearFakeNinjah +
blacktalon2001 +
bredita +
cispet +
damienfoto +
dangerousb84 --
darkgable34 +
diablo504 +
dirtyduckuk76 +
dragonwar233 +
FallenMessiah +
FATstickman +
GandhisEvilTwin +
geordie139 +
givebo +
gugashadow +
Haxstyler +
iBwaam +
jimmijames007 +
lpdigit +
MachM82 +
mlevitt --
MM1000 +
Nightscare2k9 +
OCMike123 +
papa-jaydawg --
Quiinten +
Sarz018 +
splakacheus --
StephenNW10 +
TRe-x-x-x +
Uncle_Carlos +
wazza1989 +
x_mari_x +
xxbad-ass-mofoxx +
Zadreth +
Zeggawong --
Zenith113 --

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR WIDGET IS SET TO LEAVE ONE DRIVER FREE!!!

2ros32r.jpg

Last edited:
i usually run the grinder when im at work or asleep at night. (except for when the wife shuts it down and forgets to restart it) so i usually end up averaging at least 8 hours a day.

<-------psn id

I'm not a frequent grinder... yet! Since I started to "grind" yesterday. My PS3 is running since 11pm yesterday (Eastern Time) and it's 3:37 right now, and it should be still running.

So add me, I'll setup my widget for 5 laps races also since I didn't know it was possible to do that.

Add : Uncle_Carlos . Tell me you got that from GTP ^^

Peace!

I've been running the widget for some time today and it's going really well. I intend to grind remote races from 9-5 mon-friday. I would like to add people who will do the same for me.

PSN: MM1000

I run Bspec Grinder all night and day when not playing GT5.
I set my widget to leave one driver free and only run 5 lap races. That way the drivers are not locked up for long periods of time.

Looking for other players who do this also.... I have about five friends so far who are frequent grinders....

Send me a friend request to Osaka_TX and say "frequent grinder" in the msg. I monitor my race results every day, so I will see if you are not running it a lot and will remove you...

Hey Ohsaka, I'm in Houston too. I'm tired of giving love and not receiving any from my crew. Add me and you will be grinding. All i ask is that you leave me one person to grind with. I'm adding you as you look at this message.

I host everyday though I will be leaving for Vegas on Thursday. I will be on the whole time until I am gone. Feel free to add me: darkgable34

I will keep the first post updated with the list of frequent grinders.

And I will remove people when I see them not running it enough...

Remember to set your widget to do 5 lap races only and to leave 1 driver slot open. This will help spread the races between everybody.

My PS3 has been on B-Spec server mode for the past two or three days. Just downloaded the app, and it will be going essentially 24/7 when I'm not A-spec-ing. Throw me a friend invite.

please add me to the list i run bspec wiget app 18+ hours a day as im too busy with other games to play a spec

i also keep my comment on my psn updated so if i wobt be on it will say

Feel free to add the other grinders listed in the first post. I would be sure to put something like "b spec grinder" in the friend request so they know who you are.

Trying to see if I've done this right... I sent out friend requests to some of you friendly people in this thread. I've got 6 drivers shared, the PS3 is in server standby mode, and the widget is... widgeting. In theory, when you see my request and add me as a friend, I can stop the ridiculous grinding and the Bobs will grind themselves?

I feel like I'm missing something...

Trying to see if I've done this right... I sent out friend requests to some of you friendly people in this thread. I've got 6 drivers shared, the PS3 is in server standby mode, and the widget is... widgeting. In theory, when you see my request and add me as a friend, I can stop the ridiculous grinding and the Bobs will grind themselves?

Cold six pack? :cheers:

All you have to do is release the Bobs, sit back, and watch the mayhem unfold. :lol:

Nope... Your widget runs races on your PS3 which can only use one of your 6 drivers... So the other 5 get used up by the rest of us...

I suggest using short race events. That way you run more events and use a greater overall number of friends drivers. Right click on widget, preferences, click the races button, and change Race on: to be "Short events". Make sure "Free up:" is set to "at least 1 driver"...

My PS3 went offline last nigth, but it should be running since 7am this morning. I can't verify it tho since I'm at job :(

But yeah, still grinding :) I hope I help you guys!

My PS3 went offline last nigth, but it should be running since 7am this morning. I can't verify it tho since I'm at job :(

But yeah, still grinding :) I hope I help you guys!

so I added most of you yesterday.... a majority accepted.

I hosted all night, I ended up making 250k overnight.... how do I find out who hosted races that my bobs were used in?

Hi mate Im happy to do some grinding, my misses has taken over the tv so I can only do remote races.

More than happy to help others if you add my psn below.

dirtyduckuk76

Nice one

Whenever I collect my rewards, I scroll down the entire list and take note of the names... That way I can see who is running remote races...

My wife has the TV hijacked right now, so I will update the first post later after I sent FRs to the new people...

Which is why i'm hoping all these 20 minute races will have some decent payout to them.

Back