Frequent Bspec Grinders Club 1 (REGISTRATION CLOSED)

• Thread starter ohsaka
  • 245 comments
PSN: zadreth

Just cleared some leechers off my friends list so feel free to add me. Tend to host 16-18 hours a day. (Sleep then at work) Using Yonis widget ver. 1.1.3:tup:

psn: xxbad-ass-mofoxx

I grind pretty much all the time. I am finishing up my last 24 hour race today so after that I will put 5 of my 6 drivers as shared. The drivers all range from 31 to 40. So add me, I still have spaces available on my friends list

did pretty bad for hosting the past day but am hosting now for 18+hours.

thanks to one of my friends who sent me 3 paint chips for hosting :) 2 pink chips i was after and my first ever silver chrome

Whenever I collect my rewards, I scroll down the entire list and take note of the names... That way I can see who is running remote races... QUOTE]

I do the exact same.. You can add me and trust me to get races done.

PSN:FATstickman

Just cleared up my list of non-remote bspec "friends" too so add me up. I use the widget as well so having a good friends list is important.

psn : damienfoto

I'm grinding at night, and some days while I'm at work, and I stop grinding in order to race in the evening/weekend sometimes.

B-spec lv 40, I re-start my bobs when their carreer bar is full, so one is lv 0, the others around lv 30+ at the moment.

I've sent friend requests to some of you.

Add me if you want. PSN ID: bredita

I'm grinding at night, and some days while I'm at work, and I stop grinding in order to race in the evening/weekend sometimes.

B-spec lv 40, I re-start my bobs when their carreer bar is full, so one is lv 0, the others around lv 30+ at the moment.

I've sent friend requests to some of you.

Add me if you want. PSN ID: bredita

cheers mate! 👍

I'm back grinding with the v1.1.3 Widget. So once again, feel free to add me!

I have LOTTA people on my friend list so, I need more.

I usually let my PS3 run for 10-16hrs/day to grind. You won't be disapointed with the Uncle Carlos ;)

Peace!

I run Bspec Grinder all night and day when not playing GT5.
I set my widget to leave one driver free and only run 5 lap races. That way the drivers are not locked up for long periods of time.

Looking for other players who do this also.... I have about five friends so far who are frequent grinders....

Send me a friend request to Osaka_TX and say "frequent grinder" in the msg. I monitor my race results every day, so I will see if you are not running it a lot and remove you...

FREQUENT GRINDERS (+ by name indicates verified grinder, -- indicates up for deletion due to inactivity)
--------------------
Osaka_TX +
GandhisEvilTwin +
ANearFakeNinjah +
darkgable34 +
MM1000 +
Zenith113
lpdigit +
Quiinten
Uncle_Carlos +
baubry --
StephenNW10
FallenMessiah +
x_mari_x +
jimmijames007 +
papa-jaydawg
givebo
TRe-x-x-x
OCMike123
iBwaam
dirtyduckuk76
Zeggawong
Zadreth
xxbad-ass-mofoxx

I grind every day @ work for 7 hours @ least. no weekend. If you don't see me grind, thats because i am doing a 24 hour endurance. Grinding now so wont be able to add friends till later tonight when I get home. Or if there is a way to add friends from the playstation web site., let me know.

I've been grinding pretty much non-stop for maybe the past 2 weeks.... finally hitting level 40 a couple of days ago.

Windows update just hit my machine overnight, but its back running the widget.

Will be clearing out the non-grinders from my list shortly, but if you Grind you're welcome to PSN me: blacktalon2001

I've been grinding pretty much non-stop for maybe the past 2 weeks.... finally hitting level 40 a couple of days ago.

Will be clearing out the non-grinders from my list shortly, but if you Grind you're welcome to PSN me: blacktalon2001

This Guys is a def grinder!!

Will be clearing out the non-grinders from my list shortly

Windows did that to me too! I want to sue them for my GT5 credits loss, MS should grind a bit for me now. :)

I have a grinder account that grinds regularly at night for my other accounts.
However:
1) I was having trouble with my internet connection.
2) I sometimes travel and want my PS3 to be off a few hours a day to avoid a YLOD.

You might remove people that have some similar issues if you look at performance on a short period.

During the day I prefer to launch manually races, but also there I lost friends.
Should be very close to BSpec level 40 today.

I'll invite people top my grinding account when I believe my other accounts are reasonable in level (expecting to need 20 good nights still).

I've added a bunch of you now, my ID is Haxstyler.

I've been hosting over night for the past days, and tend to keep on doing so every day. Might let it run while I'm at work too, but all in all it's on about 10hrs/day. :)

Glad to see I'm a "verified" grinder haha!

Now add me folks so I can molest your bobs like there is now tomorrow haha :D

Are you guys retireing your high lvl bobs? was thingking of doing that since it's so easy to get them back up in level

I don't see the point of doing that so... I won't do it unless I learn a good reason to do it :P

I might keep one high-lv bob tho, to race in B-spec mode...

Had a few ISP issues over the last week so not been grinding as much as i'd like to.

All seems sorted now so just need to update my widget then back in business,usually run a couple of full days per week plus a few 4-8 hour sessions.

Geordie139 if you want to add me.

REGISTRATION CLOSED FOR NOW.

Sorry but if the list is too big, then it wont be reasonable to expect people to race my remote guys and I wont be able to check who is and is not grinding.

Once some people drop off due to inactivity, I will re-open registration.

Might take a break tonight! I may need my PS3 for some blu-ray movies with my GF.

Or else, I'll put on some races in the night... if the Widget works ;)

Everyone make sure to select "leave 1 driver free" on your widgets!

2ros32r.jpg

It doesn't mean it will always leave one of your OWN drivers free, it means leave one OF YOUR FRIENDS drivers free.
If friends dont have a free driver, then they cant start their own remote race.

All of my drivers are in use, so at least one of my friends doesn't have this set correct...So please double check your widget settings!

With 20 min only races, without one driver free, you will never be able to collect prizes either! :)

Seeing the new events made me scratch my head.. All of the races are 20 min.

I remote all night, everynight.. Turn it off during the days(sometimes).

Add me and you'll be happy

Just need to quickly say I wasn't able to do any grinding today because of no internet, I also need 3.6 update still so tonight I will download it and add you guys and tomorrow I should be grinding. :)

Latest Posts

Back