Frequent Bspec Grinders Club 1 (REGISTRATION CLOSED)

• Thread starter ohsaka
  • 245 comments
New update took away all the other events, now we just have 20m events.

OMFG! :drool:

I do not like that!! lol

EDIT: Got the "machine" running! Will be online until... 5pm tomorrow :P Peeace!
EDIT2: Dammmn my Bobs sucks at driving !

Last edited:
Been grinding for the past 6 hours or so, not checked my stats though but my rooms have been full ones everytime ive checked on my iphone.

Grinding since 8pm yesterday and will be grinding *FOR SURE* until 5pm today and maybe more...

Hope it helps ;)

EDIT: Please be aware that I may *NOT* grind this weekend. I want to A-Spec a bit and if I'm not doing that, I'll be out of town instead. So, don't be surprised, and oh please, don't hate me for that guys!

I'll delete some "friends" later next week... so those who I run and don't run me in return shall be punished :D

Last edited:
uncle_carlos deleted me (unless i imagine adding you) :( i did wonder why i wasn't seeing your name in in my hosted races.

thanks to all the recent people who i have added last fews days who use my drivers, i've been keeping track alot more the past few days of who hosts & who dont and my friends list has got slightly smaller

i will prob add a few more of the grinders tonight when i get back home x

uncle_carlos deleted me (unless i imagine adding you) :( i did wonder why i wasn't seeing your name in in my hosted races.

Pretty weird. I am pretty sure I have seen your ID yesterday night when I was A-speccing...

I'll check that when I get back home at 5pm EST.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I have you on my Friends list x_mari_x because I remember I laughed when I saw your avatar on PSN. Be sure I have deleted no-one yet. I'll do that next week, so don't worry. I'm just wondering why you don't "see" me at all.

Last edited:
having wigget problems....

it says I cant connect to internet... but obviously I can or I wouldnt be posting here.

wont be hosting till I get this fixed

oh and I am Jimmijames

rebooted my computer, problem solved.

Hosting again.

Last edited:
I set my widget to leave one driver free and only run 5 lap races. That way the drivers are not locked up for long periods of time.

someone isn't doing this!

for long stretches last night, I was unable to host because all 6 of my drivers were used up.

It is important to not use up someones last driver. If you do that, you are denying that person from hosting 15 (FIFTEEN!) more drivers.

Everyone needs to set their widget to leave 1 free driver.

My girlfriend just called me at the job to told me we lost power at home due to the real bad weather in Quebec.

So, there won't be any grinding today. I'm sorry guys! I'll try to grind in the weekend to compensate!

PSN kicked off everyone who didnt have firmware 3.6 it seems.

So alot of people may have woken up today to a "crashed" remote race and locked up widget... (like me!)

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR WIDGET IS SET TO LEAVE ONE DRIVER FREE!!!

I am serious. If this problems continues, I will send out messages to each person in the group one by one and require a screen shot of their widget setup, else they get kicked out of the group. By locking up all of someones drivers, you diminish the overall effectiveness of this group. Don't be selfish, take the time to set it up right! Message me for help if you don't understand, don't know how, or have problems... I'm more than willing to help!

I also changed the title of the thread to "Frequent Bspec Grinders Club 1".
Its not like I own the patent on this, lol. So if anyone else wants to start their own grinding club, feel free. I suggest the thread title "Frequent Bspec Grinders Club 2". :)

I am going to keep the size of this group to around 40 people for now.

Dude, if it can help. Go into the appreciation thread, I have written the names of those who helped a lot leveling my bobs. Maybe it will help you updating your list of frequent grinders?

Please be aware that I can't run races right now, see my post just up from here.
Thanks!

Dude, if it can help. Go into the appreciation thread, I have written the names of those who helped a lot leveling my bobs. Maybe it will help you updating your list of frequent grinders?

Please be aware that I can't run races right now, see my post just up from here.
Thanks!

I use a secret formula to determine when to drop people for inactivity. But rest assured, you don't get dropped just for missing a couple days. :)

Fine! As soon as you get the list of FBGC (Frequent B-spec Grinder Club), I'll update my friend list so I run only for those who actually *ARE* on this list.

Last edited:
Yeah, by that way, I'll know for sure I am running people who runs my bobs also and don't leech my services.

Let me know ohsaka when the list will be "fully operationnal". I really don't want to help people who aren't helping me.

Thanks pal!

I am serious. If this problems continues, I will send out messages to each person in the group one by one and require a screen shot of their widget setup, else they get kicked out of the group. By locking up all of someones drivers, you diminish the overall effectiveness of this group. Don't be selfish, take the time to set it up right! Message me for help if you don't understand, don't know how, or have problems... I'm more than willing to help!

Or it was more a problem that people wanted to have their name in your list. So you can see their name in your list when you are going to cash them.
Are you looking in this list or are you also looking in the log of granturismo.com if someone has remoted ?
I think some people fear that they will end up as bad drivers when they are not enough in your list so they pick them.

Last edited:
By the way ohsaka, if you delete some people, we'll have to replace 'em so we can be sure to have 40 names in the list.

That would be very very stable I guess.

LOL...I was thinking this could have been me this morning...My 5-year old was setting up some remote races today on the PS3 and I was telling him (from the other room) who to add. I didn't tell him to leave at least one driver. :guilty:

No worries on the widget tho...when that is running, it is set to leave at least 1 driver.

OCMike123

Back