Frequent Bspec Grinders Club 1 (REGISTRATION CLOSED)

• Thread starter ohsaka
  • 245 comments
This has been posted elsewhere, but I want to remind people of this.

When you're remote racing with the widget, LEAVE ONE DRIVER FREE PLEASE.

If you don't, you're stopping other players from racing. Don't do it please.

Not interested in joining because I won't be able to leave my system to grind too often, but I am wondering how many credits you guys are earning in a typical day or week by doing this hardcore... haven't seen it brought up.

replacement
Not interested in joining because I won't be able to leave my system to grind too often, but I am wondering how many credits you guys are earning in a typical day or week by doing this hardcore... haven't seen it brought up.

Im taking in a few mil.

i make about 1 mil every 2 or 3 days..

Finally got around to sending invites to everyone else:tup:

Server is back up and running again. Just finished a hdd upgrade last night (40 gig to 500 gig :sly: ) but was too tired to reinstall everything.

Zad
Finally got around to sending invites to everyone else:tup:

Server is back up and running again. Just finished a hdd upgrade last night (40 gig to 500 gig :sly: ) but was too tired to reinstall everything.

Cheers mate. Will be grinding your bobs too..

Got a number of friends adds from this thread. Cheers to everyone too.. 👍

Hey guys. Just joined the forums today, even though been reading em for a bit to get ideas/tuning, ect. Anyhow, just downloaded the widget/grinder. I have 5 bob's going. I know I can run at night time for about 10+hrs while asleep, and probably a good portion of the day when I'm out and about. I know registration is closed, but if some people fall out, or if some people would like to add me that's fine by me. PSN: mack2331, add "grinder" or something like that to the request.

I shall now shut up :)

Hey guys. Just joined the forums today, even though been reading em for a bit to get ideas/tuning, ect. Anyhow, just downloaded the widget/grinder. I have 5 bob's going. I know I can run at night time for about 10+hrs while asleep, and probably a good portion of the day when I'm out and about. I know registration is closed, but if some people fall out, or if some people would like to add me that's fine by me. PSN: mack2331, add "grinder" or something like that to the request.

I shall now shut up :)

Welcome.. you may add me up. 👍

I'm an umemployed stoner, i remote race a lot.

Deleted a load of inactive people from my friends list and am looking for more people to add me.

Psn: dubLee

4) I will be sending out individual "warning" PMs to members who have low race totals compared to the group average, appear to be selectively choosing drivers, havent accepted friend requests from all members, etc.

i dont have everyone in the club on my psn but i will add everyone tomorrow & wont be taking anymore friend request from people not on list

right, i have just sat down with the list and added everyone that was not on my friends list that had a + next to their name. I will not be taking any more requests unless people are added to the list :)

Just curious - how much are members here earning as a member of this group in, say, a 24hr period?

Since registration is closed maybe I'll start a Frequent B-Spec Grinders B-Team...just want to get a feel for if it is worth it to do endurance races or online racing.

Thanks,

-DD

Just curious - how much are members here earning as a member of this group in, say, a 24hr period?

Since registration is closed maybe I'll start a Frequent B-Spec Grinders B-Team...just want to get a feel for if it is worth it to do endurance races or online racing.

Thanks,

-DD

I just bought the Ferrari F2007. and I have 5 million left over.

I started grinding with almost 0 credits.

now running Version 2.0

I have reciprocate on, so all of you NOT actually running B-Spec grinder will soon see the flow of free money come to a halt.

Version 2.0 is great.....

OCMike123 raced you 13 time(s). Reciprocating...
damienfoto raced you 11 time(s). Reciprocating...
darkgable34 raced you 7 time(s). Reciprocating...
Osaka_TX raced you 5 time(s). Reciprocating...
blacktalon2001 raced you 3 time(s). Reciprocating...
X_Mari_X raced you 3 time(s). Reciprocating...
bredita raced you 2 time(s). Reciprocating...
zadreth raced you 1 time(s). Reciprocating...
iBwaam raced you 1 time(s). Reciprocating...

Last edited:
now running Version 2.0

I have reciprocate on, so all of you NOT actually running B-Spec grinder will soon see the flow of free money come to a halt.

Awesome feature!

I haven't been running lot of races lately. I'll be in the next days, I want to play sometime or watch movies and stuff. My PS3 is used as my media center so... It's kinda hard these days! hehe

I leave my ps3 on 24/7 running bspec .. I need more people to do the same. I never have more that 1 driver in use at any one time.

Add me and I'll ride your bobs hard and put 'em away wet! :P yar!

PSN Lirathal

now running Version 2.0

How do you log this information? I haven't been able to find it otherwise?

Been having more connection issue's that have been traced to a faulty phone line,should be fixed within the next 3 days so after that back to the grind for some payback.

PSN: geordie139

Okay! I just hit Lv. 40 today! yay!

Just have to tell you that I haven't been grinding a lot lately due to... a lot of things. I just installed grinder 2.0 and I'll try to remote race more than I did earlier. So sorry for all this.

By the way, if there is too many demands to join the club, I may end up by leaving my spot free since now, I'm 40. Hehe!

Back