Frequent Bspec Grinders Club 1 (REGISTRATION CLOSED)

• Thread starter ohsaka
  • 245 comments
OKAY!

Friends list updated...

Now the only names that figures on my list are those from the FBGC (Frequent Bspec Grinder Club :P).

But, I wasn't able to add GUGASHADOW... He reached the maximum friends on his list.

If you see this guga, please add me. If someone knows guga, please tell him he add me.

See you on the tracks fellows :)

Last edited:
I'm in the process of cleaning up my friend list right now. I'm giving people one more day to start some races or they're off.

Word of advice to everyone.. If you say B-Spec grinder in your FR. BE ONE..

We should make a thread with the people who say they grind but never do.. Might change peoples thinking

Some people cant grind 24/7 like me, im still playing the game so i remote when i can. Im currently remoting overnight but the electricity bill isnt the cheapest at the moment.

Ive been hosting about 22 hrs/day for the past 4 days. another 2 then I have to take a 1 week break while I have a house guest

(sound of Computer running with hipster blue glowing fans wont go over with mother in law)

will try to run during the day.

-jimmijames

I don't care if the registration is closed, I'm a frequent Grinder too and only 1 or 2 other people on my list are still doing b-spec remote races which is frustrating. DaihatsuDriver if anyone wants to add me. I will grind until my PS3 melts dagnabbit.

Hi Everyone,

Just made 40 tonight so I'm going to be offline for ~24 hours running the ring. To those awesome folks that helped run my Bobs ragged...muchas gracias!!

I shall return and be back b-specin' by this time tomorrow...so don't delete me FATstickman. :)

Thanks again,
OCMike123

I grind from 4 PM day one till about 2 PM day 2... I use it all day, everyday.

Add me if you'd like-
<----------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone,

Just made 40 tonight so I'm going to be offline for ~24 hours running the ring. To those awesome folks that helped run my Bobs ragged...muchas gracias!!

I shall return and be back b-specin' by this time tomorrow...so don't delete me FATstickman. :)

Thanks again,
OCMike123

Don't worry Mike.. you're one of my top grinders.. I see your name all the time.
I take a look at the log once and a while and take mental note who's active, If I don't see names for a while ( I give at least 5 days of nothing), then you're gone..

Hey guys, sorry I havent been on in a while. Been busy with work lately. I am still tracking who is racing and will probably have a big update this weekend including dropping inactives, reopening registration, etc...

Hey guys, sorry I havent been on in a while. Been busy with work lately. I am still tracking who is racing and will probably have a big update this weekend including dropping inactives, reopening registration, etc...

Awesome! My list is up to date as of right now but i cant remote race today! Don't worry guys i'll be running some races tonight from... Maybe 6Pm to 5pm the next day!

Im almost at 40 :) thanks guys ;)

Hi Everyone,

Thanks again,
OCMike123

congrats on level 40 :)

I am still hosting races i will keep going for a few days at least. i might turn the ps3 off later for an hour or so to cool down because i dont remember when it was last off (over a week i think) then fire up remote races again straight after

Quick update.

Added + and -- symbols by everyones name. If the -- people dont race by this weekend they will be deleted. And we will have 8 total slots open up for new people.

Quick update.

Added + and -- symbols by everyones name. If the -- people dont race by this weekend they will be deleted. And we will have 8 total slots open up for new people.

There is also some people who seems not to know how to setup the widget. This morning, I tried to remote race BUT all my drivers were racing.

So please people, respect that simple rule: it's not that hard, setup the widget so it leave one free driver!

Thanks! I'll be running races until 5pm EST! I will be A-speccing tonight so... :)

littleboi21
I'll gladly take the spot if there's one.

I host remote races 9-10hrs on weekdays.

I've had to turn down so many requests by now, the only fair way I can think to do it is first come first serve once I announce registration open again.
I'm open to ideas though...

FL cleanup was done today.. A good lot of you have been grinding (you know who you are), a few of you haven't been, so had t let you go.. Will be doing one more on Sunday.

I'm back from work now, have 4 days off so I'll be grinding the whole time.. Good luck to your bobs.. Hope they don't get too tired and pissed at me..

See you online

:grumpy: Oi! Two minuses?

grindingex.png

:grumpy: Oi! Two minuses?

That's the problem with these "groups", if people are using the widget, everything is random.

So if the widget wouldn't pick the person checking +- it means the person will be removed from peoples friend lists. Nice.

Add me, I'm running the widget all the time I'm not playing myself (ie. 22-24h/7).

Hey guys, had to goto the doctor a couple days ago. I am really sick and havent played GT5 in a couple days.

Zenith, you are fine.. I kept having problems checking a certain driver and you had a ton of races with him...I just havent been online much to update the thread.

ohsaka, any chance you'll be able to add me on the list to replace those that dropped out?

I was gonna start my own thread but I remember this thread and didnt wanna steal your thunder haha.

I'm expecting to grind ~60 hours a week.

Good stuff - have been looking to meet some fellow auto grinders. I run it every second day for 20 hrs or thereabouts.

MrPuce <---- PSN id - pls say "auto grind" or something to identify you over non auto grinding friend requests

Is there any available slots I run a lot of remote races but am getting fed up of some so called friends leeching from me with very little in return cheers steve
Psn stevemiff71

I've just installed grinder. Working fine! If there is any possibility to add me to your "grinder list" feel free to do it. Send me the massage grinder so I will add you and gonna stop grinding the ones that don't even bother to race my Bobs once or twice.

I'm almost finished with my first major update for the club. Details will be posted in the first post. Want to make a couple quick points now though while I work on the post and other housekeeping...

1) I can't honor any friend requests or add requests when registration is closed. Registration will probably be open either today or tomorrow and it will be first come first serve. Under "Thread Tools" you can subscribe to this thread and get emails whenever a new post is added.

2) There be over five new spots open due to deletes, maybe more.

3) I am not the only one keeping track of races. I have had some "secret shoppers" also tracking who is racing their drivers.

4) I will be sending out individual "warning" PMs to members who have low race totals compared to the group average, appear to be selectively choosing drivers, havent accepted friend requests from all members, etc.

5) I will add this in the OP, but want to put it here also. The vision of this club is for ALL members to race ALL other members drivers. The automated tool is the best way to do this since it picks randomly. In addition, since the automated tool picks from your entire list of friends, its better if you are only friends with club members (from a GT5 only perspective). There is no way to enforce this other to monitor how much members are racing other members drivers. If you have 100+ GT5 friends, then this club isn't for you and you probably will get dropped since you won't know the secret shoppers to manually pick when you set up races. One member raced my drivers 85 times, and raced all the secret shoppers drivers zero times. While I appreciate all the love for my drivers, the point it to spread the love around...

6) If you don't like this concept, now that its expressed more clearly, feel free to PM me to drop out so we can have a larger amount of open slots for registration. The ONLY people dropped this round are members who have "--" status and still didn't race anyone drivers AT ALL. Going forward, people who were warned the previous round and still don't fix the issue will be dropped. And while I don't want to state the threshold for number of races, I will say that it is low... Below the average...

That's all for now. Trust me, I'm not some rule nazi or power tripping type of person. I am actually very laid back, but its not fair to have expectations if they haven't been clearly expressed. Thats why I typed a book. :)

In the twenty or so minutes it took to type that, I've started feeling alot worse again. (had a 102 (38.9c) fever this weekend) I am going to bed. Don't bother waiting up for any updates. Sorry. :(

Back