Frequent Bspec Grinders Club 1 (REGISTRATION CLOSED)

• Thread starter ohsaka
  • 245 comments
Taking a break from hosting remote races since gran-turismo.com is down. I refuse to host races manually on the ps3.. that's so old fashion. When the widget is working, i'll be hosting. :)

I will also be running the widget once the site will let me sign in, It's set to reciprocate, so you run me and i'll run you automatically, I'll run it as much as possible - mcl768

back up and running, going on 48 hours straight.

I put a lot of the people on this list into my "never use" section, because they were never using me.

Ok I am hereby resigning from this club, I am not grinding anymore and am just tired of my ps3 running all the time...:grumpy:
*End of Transmission*

Removed about 30+ names from my list of leechers. Also added some of you guys, thanks for the adds too. Now my list is nicely balanced, no need to "always use" anyone.. ;)

ive been unable to host the past 4-5 days as problems with my internet running slower than dial-up but its sorted now a good week or so of constant hosting incoming

just cleaned up my friends list again, sent a few friend requests out, add me if you need one more friend who grinds 8ish hours a day.

Last edited:
I think it's a good time to do some spring cleaning as well...I'll look to add some of the new folks on this list shortly to take the place of those removed.

OCMike123

I think it's a good time to do some spring cleaning as well...I'll look to add some of the new folks on this list shortly to take the place of those removed.

OCMike123
👍

Used to collect around 1 mill every two or three days, now after the list culling i've made close to 10mill just in the last four days. That's plain super! My list is around 30 now, down from 65, so do it man... i monitored my logs for about two weeks just to be fair.

A big thank you to all you really dedicated frequent hosters..you know who you are! :)

Just did a little spring cleaning aswell.

Recently added damienfoto, Zadreth, OCMike123, MrPuce and they remote all the time. Thanks guys I was losing hope with all the friends that i added and had to delete.

PS3 is back on, just need to download updates that i've missed and will be back to grinding, sorry it took me a few more days to get back been really busy the past few days.

i will leave PS3 on for a long time as I have commitments on a PC game :)

Wow..this week's server downtime is pretty extended..

Just wanna thank you guys who are still running remote races manually. That's dedication! 👍

Hopefully the maintenance will be over sooner than later.

Bumping this thread since people seem to be appropriating the Grinder thread for this purpose.

Hey guys, psn is not yet back at my little corner of the world..just letting everyone know so you don't remove me for not hosting races. I shall be grinding again as soon as psn lets me! Widget is updated and all. ;)

Hi Everyone,

I'm still at it remote racing a ton. Unfortunately (or fortunately I guess) it just shows how much I'm not using my PS3 for anything else. :) If anyone is interested in racing with reciprocation, go ahead and send me a request, I'll be pruning the list again soon.

For the new folks, here are a few easy tips:

• You have to share out more than one driver otherwise the widget will not pick you up as I, and most everyone else, have it set to "Always leave 1 driver".
  • To maximize profit/xp, I use Circuit De La Sarthe (enter code in debug window).
  • Always use a full field of 16 drivers (you might need more friends on your list if not seeing this on every race).

Special thanks to Yonis (for the widget) and N0T_1N_THe_FaCE_, gonzolagonda, WakeStriker, Rorlann for continuing to run my guys ragged.

Thanks,
OCMike123

The registration closed part kinda sucks. Sad I didn't see this earlier....

Anyways, been running the widget since it came out. If anyone wants to add me, my PSN is Alex_Polska

Back