Friend's Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter r1ceb0i
  • 484 comments
  • 24,106 views
OK, next question:

Name three of Monica and Ross' four aunts.
 
This needs a bump.

I'll do an easy one :)

Add the punchline to this gag:

Phoebe: It'll naturally pass through your system in like 8 years anyway.
Chandler: Isn't that Gum?


Maybe it's hard-ish, then :lol:
 
Bingo 👍

Sorry, i haven't checked this in ages... *Subscribes*
 
How much did Rachel's parents spend on her wedding with Barry?
 
Maybe that one was too hard. The answer was Chandler said his last name was Gaelic for "Thy turkey is done." Although, knowing Chandler, he probably was joking. Someone else can post a question.
 
Okay, what was Monica singing when she got her braids caught in the shower rail?
 
No Woman No Cry. I'm slightly ashamed of knowing that. Someone else can ask a question.
 
Damn, got there before me.

Name the 2 police officers that pull over Ross and Rachel in the same episode (Rachel is speeding, and Ross is going too slow).
 
Bingo. Sorry for the late reply...
 
Who did Joey play in a movie, and what part of his body did he play?
 
Yes, correct!

Chandler: (To Joey.) It's nice after all these years you've finally been able to CRACK your way into the business!
 
Yes, correct!

Chandler: (To Joey.) It's nice after all these years you've finally been able to CRACK your way into the business!

Are they getting invited to the big opening?
 
What abusive nickname did monica have in highschool?
 
Is it Big Fat Goalie? I know that was one of her nicknames in high school. I don't think that's right, though.
 
:lol: I was thinking of Monicow, but you go ahead.
 
Tell me who said this quote and what episode it was from:

"I have an oily T-zone."
 
Maybe it's time we move on. The answer was: Ross said it in "The One With the Cheap Wedding Dress." Someone else can post a question now.
 
What did Ross & Monica's grandma steal/collect from restaurants? This is the grandma that died in the early seasons. Twice, infact.
 
Wow, I have no clue. I'll take a stab (or in Joey's case, a crack) at it: Forks?
 
I don't remember the name but it was an artificial sweetener.
 
Back