Friend's Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter r1ceb0i
  • 484 comments
  • 24,106 views
Chandler was stuck somewhere with a celebrity for a period of time. Where was he stuck and who was he stuck with?
 
A bank, and oh man, I forget her name...D'oh :ouch:
 
He was stuck in an ATM vestibule with Victoria's Secret model Jill Goodacre.

Describe the "Geller Trophy"




Ciao!
 
Since no one's responded for a while, I'm gonna post a new question: How many people were invited to Chandler and Monica's wedding?
 
300?

EDIT

Oh wait, I'm thinking of scrubs...
 
200, and only 10 " blue flags " were for Chandler's guests...
 
Was it 200? The answer I was looking for was 128. In the episode just before they get married, Chandler tells Joey he's serving dinner for 128 people tomorrow. I guess I'll take 200 as a correct answer, since it's possible not everyone that they thought was going to be at the wedding showed up. TwinTurboJay can post a question now.
 
What did Joey's mom send Monica all of the time, but she had no idea Joey's mom sent them, and why did she not know.
 
Joey's mom sent Monica lots of lasagnas, but Monica didn't know because none of them actually came to her.

Joey: She is a woman who has sent you many a lasagna over the years!

Monica: No she hasn't.

Joey: Is it my fault not all of them came through?!
 
I'm sure that's right. You may aswell go :)
 
What movie did the drunk guy at Ross and Emily's wedding rehearsal think Chandler was in?
 
I guess we should move on. The drunk man at the wedding rehearsal thought Chandler was in Titanic. Someone else can post up a question now.
 
Let's see... something difficult...

On the day of Chandler & Monica's wedding, Chandler gets freaked out while in the hotel and goes to the gift shop to buy more ciggarettes. He buys a piece of baby sized clothing with something written on the stomach. What does it say?
 
I'll give it to you. I thought it was "I (heart) New York" but now I'm not so sure.
 
I grew up with Monica - if you didn't eat fast you didn't eat!
 
(Probably the easiest question ever...)
Complete:

"Daddy listen to me! It's like all my life, everyone has told me: You're a shoe, you're a shoe you're a shoe you're a shoe. Well maybe I don't want to be a shoe. Maybe I want to be... *fill in* ... it's a metaphor, daddy!"
 
A hat, NO I don't want you to buy me a hat!
 
I guess I'll post up another question:

In The One With The Tea Leaves, when Phoebe is reading what Monica's fortune is, it says she could get a promotion. Since Monica was head chef, though, she couldn't get one. What was her other fate?
 
Sorry, I just need to butt in and clarify that the baby clothing did indeed say 'I (heart) NY.
 
I'll do another question now:

In The One With The Football, we find out that Monica broke Ross's nose when they played football once. What "Geller Bowl" was it when Monica broke Ross's nose?
 
I guess I'll give away the answer since not too many people are into this game anymore: Monica broke Ross's nose in Geller Bowl Six. Someone else can post a question now if they want. I'm getting kinda tired of posting all the questions.
 
>-> how did I not notice this sooner...well...hopefully it hasn't already been posted because it's 4:40am and I don't want to read every page XD

In The One Where The Monkey Gets Away, what did Mr Heckles leave outside his apartment?
 
Back