Furinkazen_54
main.jpg

OP-Settings.png

OP-Qualifying.png

OP-Start.png

OP-Livery.png

OP-Race-Schedule-Timing-II.png

OP-PREVIEW.png

Thanks to @LancerEvo7 for PT BoP, & @GTPorsche for GT BoP. BoP may be adjusted any time before QUALIFYING 1 or between QUALIFYING 3 & WARM-UP.

PT runs on SPORT SOFT tyres.
GT runs on SPORT HARD tyres.

PT-Fer.png

PT-For.png

PT-Jag.png

GT-Corvette-C3.png

GT-Pantera.png

GT-Jag.png

GT-Shelby.png

Current Entry List / Standings:

unknown.png

Last edited:
Waited so long for this. Entries taken up beforehand by @cnd01 @Furinkazen @RACECAR @LancerEvo7 @raceorama123432 @TetsuKobura @Foxed @GTPorsche @Yeratel84 @FireEmblem10 @LewisR3 @rex1825 .

Lancer, Porsche.... thanks for helping make this a (virtual) reality once more. Cannot wait for Sunday and the Test Day!

Word about entries - there is a Jaguar XJ13 going round spare and a lot of GT Spots.

One absentee from the roster is @Panoz who's at Sebring instead.... so instead introducing the new look, newly named FORD ANGLO-AMERICA / RACEWORKS squadron. Liveries by @RACECAR with his #32 entry, my #54 and welcome @cnd01 with the #11.

20190306063350.jpg

20190306063341.jpg

20190306063400.jpg

Plus the retro race suits designed by yours truly :D

Gran-Turismo-SPORT-20190303180000.jpg

Gran-Turismo-SPORT-20190303213718.jpg

Gran-Turismo-SPORT-20190303213708.jpg

Last edited:
Furi painted my car the wrong color. Also I don’t even have the Ford yet. Hope to have it by the time we have the test

Hope this meets the standard :) ain't Martini but is at least original...

Presenting "Beurlys Inter Auto" Pantera GTS Group 4 Competizione Coupe Chassis No.05855 replica:

7287466391350837764_0.jpg

7278459182031865348_0.jpg

Last edited:
Full Grid for this tonight?

Tonight is test day, there will be a couple open slots and you can go in as 1st reserve for the race if you want - room in GT class. Usually will get 1 or 2 drop outs race week anyway.

Room up in little under 30 minutes, track goes green on the hour for a three hour timed session.

No official recording of times tonight but feel free to note them down if you wish, and reminder room is in full event settings.

Interesting test session.

Both Yeratel and myself showed our hand and looks like its going to be an interesting race indeed.

...so, times are pretty good and consistent as far as I saw. It is funny to see a Corvette to have almost 50hp more, but making same times as Pantera :)

...so, times are pretty good and consistent as far as I saw. It is funny to see a Corvette to have almost 50hp more, but making same times as Pantera :)
Pantera has a good chassis and corners like its on rails the Corvette is as with all American cars fast in a straight line and out drags the Pantera.

I finished the session six tenths behind Yeratel but we'll see come qualifying and race day.

Pantera has a good chassis and corners like its on rails the Corvette is as with all American cars fast in a straight line and out drags the Pantera.

I finished the session six tenths behind Yeratel but we'll see come qualifying and race day.

...well, my top speed in Pantera was 281 without drafting... And lap times with all 4 tires on road (no corner cutting) with fuel and tire usage on lap 2 4:22.5 or something like that...

I really hope we will get fair driving and no cutting, yesterday I saw few guys cutting corners like hell...

...well, my top speed in Pantera was 281 without drafting... And lap times with all 4 tires on road (no corner cutting) with fuel and tire usage on lap 2 4:22.5 or something like that...

I really hope we will get fair driving and no cutting, yesterday I saw few guys cutting corners like hell...

Driving is always fair, two wheels on track, kerb is track. Four wheels off is a no no and repeated instances are a time penalty.

Qualifying is gonna be interesting.

@Furinkazen blue and green turf should be also drivable area, or maybe not... But I am sure it is part of drivable area in real racing... And that red sausage is a no go, together with yellow speed bumps...

@Furinkazen blue and green turf should be also drivable area, or maybe not... But I am sure it is part of drivable area in real racing... And that red sausage is a no go, together with yellow speed bumps...

If you hit that sausage kerb, you've got a pretty high chance of wrecking. Watching GT for last 45 minutes I only saw it hit once by @Yeratel84 with it improving the lap, and that lap was fastest in GT at the time.... He wasn't beyond the sausage kerb in anyway shape or form.

The yellow speed bumps are clippable sometimes, but if you've gotmore of your car on them it's a clear cut.

didn't see any issues, most here are veterans and know the limits. Don't worry about it.

Time wise we didn't have an official timesheet but roughly I think:

@LancerEvo7 - 3:33.9 (sure that wasn't even a committed lap)
@Panoz - 3:37.0 (he's not racing tho)
@Furinkazen - 3:39.9 (focus was more on a fuel run than anything)

@Yeratel84 - 4:18.9 (ta Yera)
@Foxed - 4:19.5
@GTPorsche 4:19.6 (sure you two were very close
@rex1825 4:24? (saw you lapping that pace early on, so was Porsche for a bit)

@TNR_KING_FILO @FireEmblem10 in E-Types didn't post laps I believe.

Three Q sessions to come this week, times i'll ask to be posted to me or on the thread by the driver. Predicting Q3 on Saturday to be a mad dash.

Last edited:
Back