FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,130 views
Tokyo R246? SSR7? SSR5?
 
Hi guys, this looks like a good lot with who i could have fun having some cracking races.... but what should i do for being part of this 'club' ?

I got myself a DFGT finally and can't wait to test it properly :cheers:
 
Eiger short
 
I bet it's Silverstone. You don't ever take anything there.
 
Well, I did suggest we race our own Daytona 500 one of these Sundays...
Oh id be keen

Almost.

Daytona International Speedway_1.jpg
Daytona International Speedway.jpg


Welcome back, after way too long, to IROC III - now invite only :)
 
Hi guys, this looks like a good lot with who i could have fun having some cracking races.... but what should i do for being part of this 'club' ?

I got myself a DFGT finally and can't wait to test it properly :cheers:

Hey, sorry for missing your earlier post. Simply participate in any of our race leagues. We got V8 Supercars (Madrid tonight), ToCA (touring cars, we got room), and later this year WSC classics.
 
Furi, why would you have visible damage on for a photoshoot? :P
 
hsv
Sounds fanta-

Well that's me out the running.


:lol:

You never know ;)

Also working on a number of smaller projects. Doing 95 second laps of Monza 80's is fun!
 
Back