FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,478 views
I have a one-make room up (remember how fun that was last time?). 1472-6399-8665-9412-4238
Oh damn. Mine's just gone up.
 
Render update :)

fAQCFPei93v1iTGM1_0.jpg


Can confirm a first test room tomorrow night usual time.
 
Will we have rough car specs by then?

Yep - thread should open lunchtime tomorrow, and test tomorrow evening.
 
And today is the day :)

Doing final checks on spec sheets then OP graphic. Will be up within hour I reckon.

EDIT:

;)

shot.JPG
 
Last edited:
I want lancer to IBTL 4/3 Banter again :lol:

I may have to race one or two of those

Remember guys, the superbowl is not your toilet after Taco Bell :p
 
I want lancer to IBTL 4/3 Banter again :lol:

I may have to race one or two of those

Remember guys, the superbowl is not your toilet after Taco Bell :p

Well ToCA13 is live :)
 
Working on something loud.
 
F3? X14 Juniors?
 
Angry @DK with the microphones turned up.
 
@hsv replica liveries?
 
Not grunty enough sounding.
Did someone say Grunty?
ca18cab7e9b2a83236491e25d03da251.jpg


The beast in the lower-right corner of the image is a Grunty from the .hack videogame and anime franchise, OBTW.

:D
 
The answer to a question that nobody asked, Thanks fro ruining my birthday,
 
The answer to a question that nobody asked, Thanks fro ruining my birthday,
Sorry about that. :guilty:
 
I expected a Superbowl commercial tbh.
This won't leave my post box and it's bugging me.

I know what the loud thing is.

It's also orange.
 
There is one place FRL hasn't raced at in particular on GT6 as of yet...
 
Back