FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,713 views
Not rushing you... :p

Just telling you lot where I stand at the moment regarding car choice...

No, i'm just issuing friendly reminder WSC X launches 1st May - cheers for update Uli. :)
 
Reveal #2 - out of sync in reveal order but revealing the second Daytona date, the big one ;)
upload_2015-3-11_21-51-53.png


@snowgt @Yeratel84 @Panoz @Downhill Dino @LancerEvo7 @raceorama123432 @chrisjohnson93 @FlyingFox @Ninners @R0ssingt0n @jammy21 @CAMikaze


Now what about tomorrow... ;)
 
I can't believe you'd go back that many pages just to quote a random post you noob.

And Furi, I really don't see the point in having us fling **** at a wall to see what sticks. People will be interested if the series/race is good, no need for fake hype.
 
I can't believe you'd go back that many pages just to quote a random post you noob.

And Furi, I really don't see the point in having us fling **** at a wall to see what sticks. People will be interested if the series/race is good, no need for fake hype.

FRL OP will be updated quite a bit over weekend. But tomorrow, I mean, tomorrow....
 
Reveal #2 - out of sync in reveal order but revealing the second Daytona date, the big one ;)
View attachment 328142

@snowgt @Yeratel84 @Panoz @Downhill Dino @LancerEvo7 @raceorama123432 @chrisjohnson93 @FlyingFox @Ninners @R0ssingt0n @jammy21 @CAMikaze


Now what about tomorrow... ;)

Further note - majority of Q sessions are 10 minutes each. However if a flying lap is close to 2minutes it's 15 minutes. GT-P at Daytona Road is 1:44 laps, GT-O is about 1:58 hence the 10/15 split. As I remember, Spa is only split class 15/15 Q session in the season.
 
Today I'm a step closer to my T300 wheel
 
Warning: The content you are about to read is known as a 'plug.' This may contain content unsuitable for Canadians and young children. Viewer discretion is advised.

If anyone's not doing anything before ToCA this Saturday, come check out my Compact Car Cup race, it'll be fun!
 
Guys if you haven't already get on the autosport website and put the goodwood members meeting live stream on! It's basically the WSC haha
 
On a side note... we need to find the time for some spot races with either the VGT Lexus or Alpines
Two-class race with the Racing and Street Alpines would be legit.
 
On a side note... we need to find the time for some spot races with either the VGT Lexus or Alpines
Two-class race with the Racing and Street Alpines would be legit.

I'm thinking between IROC and WSC the odd little fun 1-make.
 
Good idea... no need to start WSC right after IROC

I need a break for a bit from championships.

WSC X thread launches May 1st, Roar is May 24th.
 
WSC picks up around my GCSEs, but after the first couple of weeks in June they all trickle off for me, so I guess an entry could be on the cards.
 
hsv
WSC picks up around my GCSEs, but after the first couple of weeks in June they all trickle off for me, so I guess an entry could be on the cards.

With how much you've been improving in the last year, you'll surely would be a nice addition... 👍
 
hsv
WSC picks up around my GCSEs, but after the first couple of weeks in June they all trickle off for me, so I guess an entry could be on the cards.

Indeed, come May 1st (beginning to creep up now :D) stick your name down 👍


With there being 15 races, there will be 3 drop scores. Drop #1 after Round #9, Drop #2 after Round #12, Drop 3 after the final 15th race.
 
@LancerEvo7 you've been mentioned.

WSC X Thread Launch May 1st... waiting on GT-P spec and over easter next two weeks expect significant progress on the road to WSC X.
 
Back