FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,725 views
Monaco out of WSC, answers why on back of a postcard.
 
Monaco out of WSC, answers why on back of a postcard.
/me sends a postcard that says...
"Visions of a track clogging crack-up ala a Bathurst 1000 from a few years ago flashing through the mind?"
 
Good method of B Spec grinding. Willow Springs 20 miles, LCC Rocket. Set to "Push The Pace" and come back to 250,000 cr 10 minutes later.

Which one?
 
My need for GTE to return has been driven on by this:

Vantage-GT3-news-launch2.jpg


I WANT ONE​
 
I'm still waiting for the friendly ghost.
 
Put it this way - it'll be GTE S2 or V8 S2. Hard decision.

I agree with it being a hard choice, but only because surprisingly your version of a V8 series turned out really great (mostly ;))
 
Gotta go another round of V8s. Not hard
 
You would be a fool to miss it. For one last time, WSC will hit full speed at the historic Monza layout in WSC X.
Autodromo Nazionale Monza (No Chicanes)_ - Copy.jpg
 
BTW sorry for anything I may have posted in the previous 24 hours on any FRL thread :lol:
 
If anyone is free on GT6, going to try some NASCAR. See what they are like...
 
If anyone is free on GT6, going to try some NASCAR. See what they are like...
I'd dare say that they are quite banterrific. I really want PD to put Stenhouse, Danica, and Dillon's cars in there so we can have the demolition derby
 
I'd dare say that they are quite banterrific. I really want PD to put Stenhouse, Danica, and Dillon's cars in there so we can have the demolition derby

Kyle Larson @LancerEvo7
 
FRL NUMBER REGISTER (UPDATED AS OF 3/3/15)

#3 @Stylel_Code
#5 @Mini Stiggy / @Spurgy 777
#7 @raceorama123432
#9 @ranhammerR34
#10 @hsv
#11 @cnd01 / @Roo
#12 @Yeratel84
#13 @Damon Hill
#14 @AudiMan2011
#15 @Panoz / @CAMikaze (V8 SUPERCARS Special)
#16 @Roflwaffle / @cnd01 (V8 SUPERCARS Special)
#19 @Siggers
#20 @Holdenhsvgtsr / @Whitetail
#21 @jammy21 / @LancerEvo7 (IROC Special)
#22 @smuffyatfcp
#23 @Downhill Dino
#24 @rolo912011
#30 @Michelin
#34 @The Stig Farmer
#35 @R0ssingt0n
#36 @PatrisS136
#37 @R1600Turbo
#38 @CAMikaze
#43 @LancerEvo7 / @raceorama123432 (WSC/IROC Special)
#44 @SkengD / @Ninners
#45 @Mike458
#50 @CAMikaze (WSC Special)
#51 @Ninners (V8 SPECIAL)
#54 @Furinkazen
#55 @Scaniabebe
#56 @Carbonox
#58 @True-blue-8
#60 @Michelin
#69 @JakobNascar88
#70 @xZAMGMarmite
#72 @snowgt
#77 @Andil
#79 @GTracer98
#80 @nascarfan1400
#84 @Yeratel84 (ToCA Special)
#85 @FlyingFox
#88 @RACECAR
#93 @chrisjohnson93
#94 @DK
#96 @GTracer38
#99 @megg230
 
Back