FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,778 views
I heard that this will be the last season with current base regulations ;)
 
Did my earlier post spur you or something? :lol:
 
Is this one of those things you hint at endlessly, and then 2 months down the line flatly deny ever existing or planning? :p
 
I can honestly say it is a great list from inside knowledge
 
hsv
Is this one of those things you hint at endlessly, and then 2 months down the line flatly deny ever existing or planning? :p
No, it's one of those things he'll flat out say, then tease it like a tool for two months because it's the end of the world if we're not spamming his threads with pointless banter constantly.

Even though we bother him by spamming his threads with pointless banter constantly.

@banter you've been mentioned.
 
I heard that this will be the last season with current base regulations ;)

Agree with HSV. ToCA 13 was supposed to be the last one, that's why I said I'd join. So are we to believe you?
 
Agree with HSV. ToCA 13 was supposed to be the last one, that's why I said I'd join. So are we to believe you?
I never said ToCA13 was last, ever...
 
Agree with HSV. ToCA 13 was supposed to be the last one, that's why I said I'd join. So are we to believe you?

I don't understand why everyone keeping mixing up the series...

I clearly remember Furi stating WSC X would be that series' final season. I can't remember him saying anything similar related to ToCA...

ToCA 9 was meant to be the finale....

In a way it was... GT5's finale (ToCA-wise) :sly:
 
Last edited:
hsv
I suppose all premiums is nice for pics etc, but I would like it if the car selection was varied a little bit, so I would like standards in.
 
Right, I'll let people in on this now as i'll be switching focus to WSC for a while off the racetrack for next couple weeks...

ToCA cars to get a significant weight increase for T14. Likely to be 1350, perhaps 1400kg + to reflect the current NGTC cars.

Personally I feel the current cars are more like wannabe GT cars in a hatch / saloon bodyshell tbh.

@xZAMGMarmite @Andil @CAMikaze @Carbonox @chrisjohnson93 @The Stig Farmer @cnd01 @Damon Hill @DK @rustyMercedes @gokartman78 @GTracer98 @hsv @LancerEvo7 @Michelin @mustafur @Ninners @raceorama123432 @Panoz @PatrisS136 @R1600Turbo @Roflwaffle @smuffyatfcp @Spurgy 777 @AudiMan2011 @Yeratel84 .
 
I'm all for a weight increase.
 
May 3rd. WSC X opens.

Here is the promotional poster for one of the new events on the calendar.

F Willow copy.jpg


Current WSC X checklist:

DONE:
~Full completed GT-O class tech sheets.
~Full race information sheets for all 16 events.
~Of the 16 events, 3 are finished completely with pictures as well (ROAR, ROLEX 24, WILLOW SPRINGS)
~Full GT-P tech sheet templates.
~Base template for race results.
~Base template for Qualifying
~Base template for championship standings.

REMAINING:
~Race artworks for 13 races.
~GT-P specs (@LancerEvo7 ;) )
~Complete OP re-write.
 
Nothing shows professionalism like a promotional shot of a car knocking another one into the sand 👍

Seriously, do that for ToCA so people know what to expect.
 
Back