FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,920 views
WSC ... wow my car is losing HP. 528hp after 10,000 miles may mean a new chassis for me.

First test of the new ToCA regs carried out at Spa and very encouraging. Lap times approx 2:35.
 
WSC PTs are looking at lap times in the 3:52-53 range at Le Mans.
 
Coming Soon:

17170414496_5face2960d_c.jpg

​
A one off race with a view to a series.​
 
Coming Soon:

17170414496_5face2960d_c.jpg

​
A one off race with a view to a series.​
I tried doing that under the FRL banner last year, still have the specced up cars lying about. :lol:
 
hsv
I tried doing that under the FRL banner last year, still have the specced up cars lying about. :lol:

I was not aware of that mate.
 
Well I'm going to use an easy format of a one car series, little tuning.
 
Basically what I planned; RH, racing hard suspension, gearbox/some power upgrades, about it.
 
I'm likely going to commit to ToCA14 with my current performance and placing in T13 as it's the main place where I can remain focused despite my current state of affairs at the moment.
 
hsv
Basically what I planned; RH, racing hard suspension, gearbox/some power upgrades, about it.

1 Power upgrade, FC Transmission, FC Suspension, RH tyres and a few other bits and bobs.

Perhaps a joint venture?
 
T14 pencilled in for June launch FYI.
 
I stand corrected on this statement. Furi drove into the sand on his own. Therefore, it is a perfect representation of any and all FRL series, so fair play. 👍



Fun fact: I'm not the Ferrari.

Is that my Ferrari at Pescara? Has to be as I was the only one who could get infront of the chaparral
 
For V8S2 I will be ready
 
I should have some... 'things' going on.
 
1> Focus on ToCA.
2> Taking a break.
Understood. At least it would be a plug and play series since specs are already really close as is and we'd just need a time slot
 
Understood. At least it would be a plug and play series since specs are already really close as is and we'd just need a time slot

Well I am planning a couple spot races.
 
Is that my Ferrari at Pescara? Has to be as I was the only one who could get infront of the chaparral
That is the Great Braun.
 
Back