FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,197 views
Excuse me?! Most of the time I finished ahead of you, and when I didn't it's because one of your FAP Team wanted to watch the Renault head back for France! :p

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit (2).jpg
 
For your information, it was the Megane at the front that turned you round. Look at the damage on the front offside of it, as you can see! I was in the trailing Megane :lol:

To be fair, you were only ever ahead of @Andil at front of reverse grid events for a couple corners anyhow 👍
 
To be fair, you were only ever ahead of @Andil at front of reverse grid events for a couple corners anyhow 👍

*cough Silverstone cough* And who took the Race 2 victory and was being aided by his team mate? :p
 
*cough Silverstone cough* And who took the Race 2 victory and was being aided by his team mate? :p
You only won that race because Mole DCd and Reno was OP on straights
 
You only won that race because Mole DCd and Reno was OP on straights

Well actually he never set out to try and pass anyway, he wanted to make it a Renault 1-2... And still, I kept you off my tail, so that's good enough.
 
Well actually he never set out to try and pass anyway, he wanted to make it a Renault 1-2... And still, I kept you off my tail, so that's good enough.
He was like a mile up the road...
 
Nah I was sitting behind him I think, but there was quite a lot of the race still to go, probably would have got bored and binned him off at some stage 👍
 
I'm very sad if 14OCA is indeed going to return to the bland GP/D layout. :sly:
 
ToCA14 follow up guys, postponed from last night...

@xZAMGMarmite @Andil @BRRT_Angel @CAMikaze @Carbonox @chrisjohnson93 @The Stig Farmer @cnd01 @DK @rustyMercedes @gokartman78 @GTracer98 @hsv @LancerEvo7 @Ninners @raceorama123432 @Panoz @Roflwaffle @SkengD @smuffyatfcp @Spurgy 777 @AudiMan2011 @Yeratel84 @Scaniabebe

Also might be worth tagging a couple of the old school veterans as well here: @FordMKIVJ5 @V8-Johnboy @snowgt @cunny17 @FlyingFox


ToCA14 is to be last season of ToCA on Gran Turismo on PS3. Yep, you read it right! For the OP I am working on one of my gifs however with it cycling through lots of images of past seasons, so if you got any old pictures (I have a distinct lack of pictures from before T8CA due to my PS3 failing during that time) please put them in this thread and I can consider using them in the OP.

upload_2015-5-10_11-2-10.png
 
Another touring car series ending?

Damn it. First Rolo's BTCC now ToCA.

I suppose it's down to Furi's PS3 failing again and the pile of tripe of that game.
 
Another touring car series ending?

Damn it. First Rolo's BTCC now ToCA.

I suppose it's down to Furi's PS3 failing again and the pile of tripe of that game.

Partially. for toCA I got otheR reasonS. But it feels the right time to end it.
 
GT5, BMW 320 TC was where it all began online for me.:drool: I have a lot to thank Toca and master Furi for so :cheers:

I legitimately had no idea that was your GT start! :o The old day battles with you, @Carbonox @Luke (you may have some pictures of the old Integra days?) @RacerPaul hahaha, plus the Hispanic Lexus :lol: good times :D
 
So this is the beginning of the end for ToCA :(

After ToCA14 someone needs to do, FRL ToCA greatest hits video or something.
 
Back