FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,798 views
In other news, more WSC progress.

POSTER - 02 Brands.jpg
POSTER - 04 HSR.jpg
 
Haven't driven at High Speed Ring for a very long time. Totally forgot about that track :lol:
 
Furi, you have two cars that aren't in this season in the Brands shot.
 
Last night did some initial ToCA14 spec tests at Silverstone International, and found a 1.5 second spread over 5 cars. More worryingly, Honda is OP to 🤬 and without a major engine cutback I don't see how I can have it in this coming season... :indiff:

Further testing will follow - Bathurst and SSRX planned as test venues for chassis and speed testing respectively.
 
By how much?
half a second in corners, and that's without changing weight balance which made a 0.7 improvement with the Volvo.

Snap oversteer in a FF in every turn is an interesting experience.
 
Honda has a much better chassis than pretty much any other FF in the game, so doesn't surprise me. Only way it will work will be if it has really low power, but then that kinda makes it pointless because you'll just get driven past by everyone in races.

Btw why not test at Silverstone International? Gives a nice flow of high speed straight, high speed corner, low speed section, works well for balancing cars imo. Bathurst on the other hand... Not so much.
 
Btw why not test at Silverstone International?

Last night did some initial ToCA14 spec tests at Silverstone International.

Mr Mole is blind ;)

But I agree totally with the chassis vs speed thing. I would consider as an alternative lowering base weight to 1350 or low as 1300 for a couple cars. 1300 absolute minimum though.
 
Mr Mole is blind ;)

But I agree totally with the chassis vs speed thing. I would consider as an alternative lowering base weight to 1350 or low as 1300 for a couple cars. 1300 absolute minimum though.
Just living up to my name.
 
FRL yacht club?
Would be the case if there was a game or mod of the UIM H2OF1 Series or it's offshore racing counterpart. Though I do remember there's a rFactor mod of Unlimited Hydroplane racing boats.
 
When will we see the WSC comeback tour?
 
Fairly certain I'll race a prototype, but I feel my best bet for wins could be GT's. We'll see after some testing
 
Despite lacking turbos the prototypes are very close to last season's laptimes at Le Mans. I actually beat Furi's qualifying time from last season while testing the Ford :sly:
 
Back