FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,165 views
Found some more. There are 2 from Monza, Race 3, Season 3. Then a bunch from pre-season testing for season 6 or 7 or something like that at GVS, as well as 2 from private testing for like season 7 in the matte black Civic. SOOOOOO MANY PHOTOS :eek: Sorry to other interwbez people:nervous:

Autodromo Nazionale Monza.jpg Autodromo Nazionale Monza_1.jpg Cape Ring Inside.jpg Cape Ring Inside_2.jpg Grand Valley East.jpg Grand Valley East_1.jpg Grand Valley East_2.jpg Grand Valley East_3.jpg Grand Valley East_4.jpg Grand Valley East_5.jpg Grand Valley East_6.jpg Grand Valley East_7.jpg

Okay, I'm done with photos:p That's all the replays I have saved from GT5 and I haven't (yet) competed in the GT6 era:lol:
 
Except you need to lay down another £350-ish on a wheel to use it properly, plus £40 a year for PS Plus.

Well the position I am in may be similar to many others.

I have a DFGT and PS3 only. To get onto PCars currently you need PS4+thrustmaster (almost as much as the console itself?)+the game which roughly comes to what around or just over the £600-650 mark?

With Logitech support you can almost half that price, plus the ps4 is more of a wider gaming investment, the wheel is just the wheel. If you take the plunge and go thrustmaster and then after they bring out Logitech support I would feel pretty screwed over. Even if DFGT wasn't still supported I would be prepared to upgrade to G25/27 as the cost difference is no where near as severe.

Of course the other alternative is to go PC, but I don't have a gaming PC either which would cost about the same, but then cheaper games...
I'm on the same boat with @Siggers, in a sense. Given what happened to me last week, it'll be a while before I take the virtual track again. :( If I had a gaming PC, I'd play P-CARS on there.

So does anyone know of the differences between the versions of P-CARS for the PC and the consoles?
 
Suzuka Circuit 2014_1.jpg Cape Ring South.jpg

Have more on my other flash drives, just need to find them.
 
View attachment 363848

Have more on my other flash drives, just need to find them.
I remember winning a race at Cape Ring (forgot the specific track, but wasn't it the South course?) and I believe it was in the Golf. I had to floor it coming out of the final turn and keep it as straight as possible to eke out the race win, just. ;) Was this image from that race or has my mind wandered off track?
 
@FlyingFox got any old pics? Anything from S4.2 or S1 or S2 is thin on the ground.
 
Remember this? Another tag sorry @Luke but this was bloody brilliant 👍

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_20.jpg
 
Nah, last update I did was the Sierra one, haven't played since. Occasionally play Grid Autosport and F1 2011, both are far more fun offline IMO.
 
Nah, last update I did was the Sierra one, haven't played since. Occasionally play Grid Autosport and F1 2011, both are far more fun offline IMO.

GRID I agree with. PCARS I might do series. Big if though. Certainly for first few months I just want fun myself in all honesty :lol: - I love the challenge of a good sim.
 
So @Furinkazen are there any plans to replace the free time slots from toca and wsc with other series or is this you winding down?
 
So @Furinkazen are there any plans to replace the free time slots from toca and wsc with other series or is this you winding down?

Probably closing down completely.
 
So @Furinkazen are there any plans to replace the free time slots from toca and wsc with other series or is this you winding down?

Considering ToCA is June-August if things go to plan, and WSC is from 2 weeks today to end of September, it's gonna be @AudiMan2011 says, the end of FRL and my racing on Gran Turismo. 4 years has been a good run, but things of changed. I enjoy the racing but it isn't a priority anymore. Of course never say never with PCARS, but for a while it's time to close the doors.
 
Considering ToCA is June-August if things go to plan, and WSC is from 2 weeks today to end of September, it's gonna be @AudiMan2011 says, the end of FRL and my racing on Gran Turismo. 4 years has been a good run, but things of changed. I enjoy the racing but it isn't a priority anymore. Of course never say never with PCARS, but for a while it's time to close the doors.

Fair enough mate, my last Uni exam is next week so if there is a space I might be down for toca. If you are going into your final year I completely understand why you will be wanting all the free time you can get.
 
Poland cannot into space.

I'm tired :p

Fair enough mate, my last Uni exam is next week so if there is a space I might be down for toca. If you are going into your final year I completely understand why you will be wanting all the free time you can get.

I got 4 weeks left, then hopefully onto my Degree next year... Can't say that isn't a major factor behind me winding down.
 
Cape Ring South.jpg


My first turn of ToCA competition. Got punted by some number 2 driver and never talked to him again.

Road Course - Indy.jpg


My first win, thanks to @chrisjohnson93 for the help. Just pointing out that Smuffy made up about 3 and a half seconds on the final lap. VW clearly wasn't OP that season.

Fuji Speedway GT.jpg


I'll let this one speak for itself.
 

Attachments

  • Cape Ring South_1.jpg
    Cape Ring South_1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 57
That was legitimately the one clean pass he made that day and you just cut the track completely and t-boned.

I'm assuming you didn't get a penalty because it's only a penalty if it happens to you :rolleyes:
 
That was legitimately the one clean pass he made that day and you just cut the track completely and t-boned.

I'm assuming you didn't get a penalty because it's only a penalty if it happens to you :rolleyes:
Red mist, not that it justified my action.
 
Back