FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 300,814 views
ToCA14 probably over a 12 week period, working on something..
 
I have something in the works for the timeslots at least. Demand will decide if I go ahead with them.
 
So does anyone have ideas on what to do with GT6 after FRL's done? I'd prefer not folding / splitting up completely :dopey:

I'm making plans to step up to 90 min endurance GT racing.
 
Is it stepping up though when WSC has 2 hour races? :sly:

Ancient relics driven by a lamp ain't how I roll. :p
 
So this has happened.

DSC_0337.JPG
 
Damn PS4 noobs.

Am I the only one with pCars on PC? :( #LogitechProblems
 
Damn PS4 noobs.

Am I the only one with pCars on PC? :( #LogitechProblems

SteamID? Mine's the same as PSN/GTP... 👍

BTW, kinda same reason I went with PC version...
 
Last edited:
SteamID? Mine's the same as PSN/GTP... 👍

BTW, kinda same reason I went with PC version...
Formula cars on DS4 are tough. Loving the game so far though.
 
Eurgh Yera is faster than me on pCars (currently)...
 
I've heard Pcars is lame. What do you guys think?
 
I've heard Pcars is lame. What do you guys think?

Overhyped and underwhelming. Also no Logitech support on PS4.
 
Back